994 6 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dovivan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

After last FW, right dial on RC is useless for change values of expo. is it too sensitive. For example. F4.5 jump on F7 in one step. (same with shutter) please fix it but don't wait another 4 months!!!  We are using this tool daily!!

2018-10-9
Use props
Urusov Rashid
lvl.2
Russia

i have this problem((
2018-10-10
Use props
iamjustjohn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 995600 ft
United States

I haven't tried this myself but is there a way to adjust these values by taping the screen on your device?

Not ideal but possibly a way to get you by until DJI comes up with a fix for the issue.
2018-10-10
Use props
Dovivan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Slovakia

iamjustjohn Posted at 2018-10-10 15:09
I haven't tried this myself but is there a way to adjust these values by taping the screen on your device?

Not ideal but possibly a way to get you by until DJI comes up with a fix for the issue.

sure, i can change it in menu of camera. but... i need change this 30 times during one flight and i need do this very quick. ideal with fingers on stick, example few days ago i folow rider on horse in one meter above ground in 60 KM/H.  I change expo very quick and
did not need to put my hands down from sticks.  This is IMPOSIBLE NOW!! I need SEMI PRO functions, and Phantom was ideal.  

I really want know WHO and WHY change and downgrade good phantoms functions. Year ago we lost quick horizont tilt with C2 + Right Dial (never come back), now we lost another perfect function. I do not believe it's a mistake because we find it during first minute in first flight.  So question is WHY, WHY DJI. Who is so "smart" and changeing functions that have been working good for years.
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Dovivan, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had changing the aperture value. I will extend this concern to our engineers for them to be notified. We thank you for bringing this concern to us. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-10-11
Use props
rharvey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2520673 ft
United States

I just updated to the latest update and now my dial is useless as well. Not sure why DJI can't fix one issues without screwing up something else.
2018-10-11
Use props
Dovivan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-11 09:13
Hi Dovivan, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had changing the aperture value. I will extend this concern to our engineers for them to be notified. We thank you for bringing this concern to us. Your patience is highly appreciated.

no, you dont.  Sorry, but im with u 4 years and i know yout enginers and their slooooow work with
insufficient testing .  they fix bug with HDMI modul on P4 after YEAR!! (and make another crit. bug with camera gimbal),  now, we are waiting 6months for  C2+Rdial combo for horizont tilt which work perfect on P4, but on P4PV2 dont.

And this will be same. Simple stupid bug (wich u can find easy if u do tests) with hight impact on our comfort and work , wich MAYBE will be fixed after LONG MONTHS.  Thats is reason why im angry and I do not believe your enginers.

P4 started Beta program wich helped  unbug this bird. I was member. Can u started same for P4PV2+ ?

I'm Angry, but i want help to your enginers release FW without bugs like this. But they have to want of course.
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules