DJI Phantom 2 Vision + Gimble Pitch Wheel Does not work properly
1407 4 2015-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patwheelertesti
New

United States

I have a new DJI Phantom 2 Vision +. From the day I took it out of the box the dial on the controller that operates the pitch of the camera has not worked properly. Unfortunately the retailer I bought it from said that it was a DJI issue. When contacting DJI they are willing to help but I would have to send my Phantom and controller to them. Also about a 8 week turn around. I bought this to use for vacations THIS summer. Anyway, the gimble works fine when controlled by the DJI App. I have re-calibrated several times, but no change. I can go down with the dial, but not up. When I attempt to calibrate the reading jumps. Again the App works great, but one of the reasons I purchased a Phantom was to control the camera from the controller, not taking my hands or eyes off. PLEASE HELP with a fix or if anyone knows where I can buy just the pitch controller board inside the remote controller I feel this is the problem since the app works. Sorry to be so long.
2015-6-1
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

This manual calibration fixed mine. Follow it step by step. Then afterward. Connect the RC to the assistant software and do the calibration in there as well.
2015-6-1
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

This calibration method works well for many people:

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-1
Use props
patwheelertesti
New

United States

Raybro Posted at 2015-6-2 08:01
This manual calibration fixed mine. Follow it step by step. Then afterward. Connect the RC to the as ...

Raybro..... You are a frickin genious in my book. Performed your suggestion and now I have a perfectly working Phantom. Thank you very much for your help and quick response to my issue. Happy flying!
2015-6-2
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

patwheelertesti Posted at 2015-6-3 04:52
Raybro..... You are a frickin genious in my book. Performed your suggestion and now I have a perfe ...

Awesome! Thanks. A gentleman on this forum by the name of Gerry fixed me up with it.
2015-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules