Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flying P4P in Albania with no height or distance restrictions
1233 6 2018-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPIKE_151
First Officer
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United States

Flights in Macedonia and Albania, neither of which have height or distance restriction on drone flying.

Dolna Gorica Macedonia

Dolna Gorica Macedonia

Gyrokaster Albania

Gyrokaster Albania

Dry Mountain Macedonia

Dry Mountain Macedonia

Dry Mountain Macedonia

Dry Mountain Macedonia

Pogradec Albania

Pogradec Albania

Mountains surrounding captial city Tirana Albania

Mountains surrounding captial city Tirana Albania
2018-10-10
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Your paradise may get to an end... the Albanian and Italian Civil Aviation Authorities have signed a Memorandum of Understanding  on March 16, 2018, in order to bring Albanian Civil Aviation to the level of a modern country... including drone rules. It quite certainly is part of what Albania and Macedonia still have to comply with before they are accepted as full-fledged members of the EU...
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing your awesome shots, fly safely. Cheers!
2018-10-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Outstanding shots  
2018-10-10
Use props
SPIKE_151
First Officer
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2018-10-10 06:56
Your paradise may get to an end... the Albanian and Italian Civil Aviation Authorities have signed a Memorandum of Understanding  on March 16, 2018, in order to bring Albanian Civil Aviation to the level of a modern country... including drone rules. It quite certainly is part of what Albania and Macedonia still have to comply with before they are accepted as full-fledged members of the EU...

Yeah maybe, but the complete lack of helicopter and small aircraft traffic in those countries is why their drone code reflects no height or distance currently. I dont see that changing any time soon. DJI have only 5 no fly zones in the whole of albania, four based around airports, and one based on a military base. It is a drone flyers paradise at the moment, and for the lack of police, mainly due to a lack of crime, I dont see anyone with any interest in supporting any new agreement. Every place I went to I asked for permission to fly, castles, towns, nature parks, and every request was met with a non hesitant resounding yes. There is no negative press on drones in those two countries, and so no hysteria to over regulate them for no reason other than they can.
2018-10-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Beautiful pics. Very nice.

I never knew what a gorgeous country you lived in...

Thanks for participating on the forum.

RedHotPoker
2018-10-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Enjoy it while it lasts.
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced