Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles fail to activate
1575 3 2018-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bizywk
lvl.1
United States

Using Win 8.1 personal laptop.  Downloaded newest DJI Assistant software yesterday and several times today (V1 2.4).  Loaded with anti-virus off as recommended.  Followed the procedures in the videos step by step.  Can't get the icon after hours of trying different variations.  The software just doesn't see the goggles.   I noticed that a CDC Serial error occurs when I connect the goggles, but see no solutions anywhere, even on other sites, that can solve this.  

Appears to be a common problem.   Any suggestions?   

Can't understand why a world class company puts out great products with such poor customer interfaces.  
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding your concern, I would recommend giving a try to plug in your Aircraft as well to your Computer just to check if the Aircraft can able to be recognized if no meaning the Drivers of the software doesn't install properly, I would suggest as well use a different cable.
2018-10-10
Use props
fans19cb2bbc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 490194 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Make sure to use original USB cable that came with goggles. I had an issues with different cables.
2018-10-17
Use props
donald75
New
  • >>>
Netherlands

Download version 1.2.4 of dji assistent 2
This version worked

Version 2.0.6 didn't detect the goggles
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced