802 5 2018-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DFSI-SS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23058 ft
Australia

Hi,

I have recently obtained a Matrice 600 with a Ronin MX and Sony A7 riii.

I have a problem where I can't seem to get the shutter to fire on the A7 with the infrared shutter control using the Matrice Controller.

The firmware is up to date on everything. Is there anything I am missing that could be causing this issue?
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. If everything is updated, may I know if you have other cameras to try like X3 or X5 and let's see if this will normally work with the controller? Please keep us posted about this matter. Thank you.
2018-10-10
Use props
DFSI-SS
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-10 16:09
Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. If everything is updated, may I know if you have other cameras to try like X3 or X5 and let's see if this will normally work with the controller? Please keep us posted about this matter. Thank you.

So after some experimentation and a process of elimination, we have determined that the issue resides in the Remote Start/Stop. We found this as we have a second Gimbal/Sony Setup and when comparing the firmware between the two setups in the Gimbal Assistant app, the Remote Start/Stop and HB_Controller are not present in the firmware list. Is this something  you have encountered before?
2018-10-10
Use props
DFSI-SS
lvl.1
Australia

2018-10-10
Use props
DFSI-SS
lvl.1
Australia

Problem solved! Turns out there was a broken wire between the IR transmitter and the Remote Start/Stop Module.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DFSI-SS Posted at 2018-10-10 20:34
Problem solved! Turns out there was a broken wire between the IR transmitter and the Remote Start/Stop Module.

Hi DFSI-SS, glad to know the issue has been figured out, if there is any further problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules