Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji repair/warranty has me frustrated! Im done
1511 10 2018-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>

So I own quite a few DJI aircraft and this is the first time since flying them that I ever had to do it warranty on one. My mavic Pro exhibits this weird behavior when flying either yawing to the left. Or in a  hover it will start to turn left. Now I also have this weird vibration in my gimbal now last week my drone gets to the warranty facility and they quote me for my gimbal, of course since that is out of warranty I just found out. This drone was purchased of December of last year. Was never crashed and was baby DJI confirms that they see no crashes but they cannot help me because I have to pay for the gimbal repair I told them the actual aircraft does not fly right! Forget the gimbal the damn aircraft should be replaced under warranty! also it seems like they're taking the easy way out and do not want to help me everything takes so long to get a response ..... a few times they just hung up on me I'm very frustrated.... I'm definitely done with DJI after this all of those horror stories I read are definitely true. it is atrocious.
Cas-2297099-Q2X2G4
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jimmy, we are so sorry to know the warranty service cannot be provided since the gimbal has been out of the 6-month warranty period according to the DJI after-sales policy no matter what may cause the issue, but your frustration with our policy and the customer support will be escalated to the appropriate team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you about the further resolution, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-10-10
Use props
Mavdude
Second Officer
Australia

See this thread re the yawing and rotation..

https://forum.dji.com/thread-124081-4-1.html
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mavdude Posted at 2018-10-11 02:06
See this thread re the yawing and rotation..

https://forum.dji.com/thread-124081-4-1.html

Hi Mavdude, may I know if you still have the same issue? It is related to the aircraft's compass, gimbal's IMU and RC's sticks input, if yes, any chance to show us a short video for further support? Thank you in advance.
2018-10-11
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

Dji mindy a supervisor called me lastnight (thursday) he told me he was sorry for the delay and that he would have the warranty team to assess my quadcopter for not flying straight when flying to the left. Well today I get that same quote for the gimbal from 2 weeks ago what the hell is going on? So I call in to DJI and the woman tells me that yes I see that you want to cancel the repair? What? It's like going in circles with support no one talks to anybody or corresponds with each other I have to explain everything over and over and over my aircraft does not fly correctly and everyone seems to ignore that fact all you guys keep talking about is the gimbal I do not care about that! What about my ac flying to tge left when in flight and hovering!  Im done man this has been the worst customer service experience of my life please send my mavic pro back to me. I will be taking legal action for sure. I also will be letting my followers on youtube know how horrible this experience has been. I have a big youtube channel and 30,000 instagram followers. It sucks because i have been patient, very nice and cordial. But u guys are playing games with me im done! Send my drone back asap please!!! I will fix it myself
2018-10-12
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

Horrible horrible customer service
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jimmy hoffa Posted at 2018-10-12 06:39
Dji mindy a supervisor called me lastnight (thursday) he told me he was sorry for the delay and that he would have the warranty team to assess my quadcopter for not flying straight when flying to the left. Well today I get that same quote for the gimbal from 2 weeks ago what the hell is going on? So I call in to DJI and the woman tells me that yes I see that you want to cancel the repair? What? It's like going in circles with support no one talks to anybody or corresponds with each other I have to explain everything over and over and over my aircraft does not fly correctly and everyone seems to ignore that fact all you guys keep talking about is the gimbal I do not care about that! What about my ac flying to tge left when in flight and hovering!  Im done man this has been the worst customer service experience of my life please send my mavic pro back to me. I will be taking legal action for sure. I also will be letting my followers on youtube know how horrible this experience has been. I have a big youtube channel and 30,000 instagram followers. It sucks because i have been patient, very nice and cordial. But u guys are playing games with me im done! Send my drone back asap please!!! I will fix it myself

Hi Mike, I'm sorry to hear about the confusions. I was able to review the case here. The manager you spoke to requested to hold the unit to be shipped back unrepaired yesterday and requested to do re-evaluation about the drifting of the drone. I will request to the higher team to reach you out again to clear this confusion. Thanks for understanding.
2018-10-12
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

Still have not heard anything....
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jimmy hoffa Posted at 2018-10-15 15:08
Still have not heard anything....

Sorry for the delay. As per checking the case, it appears that you have spoke to the relevant team and agreed to request for re-assessment of the result. Kindly wait for their feedback as we are waiting for the result of the dispute. We hope for your patience and thank you for understanding.
2018-10-15
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yea i told gino (supervisor) after our talk today on phone i said to just ship my mavic back. I had enough. I thought he was calling with a resolution ....the warranty team have not even assesed it for the flying issue. What happened the whole 8 days?  Guess it just sat. There is such a lack of communication and dji promising things will happen it ls like they try to stall the process if u dispute. They are quick to quote u when money is involved tho...so im done. Just dont want to argue or waste anymore time on what should have been a simple warranty exchange. We all know that if u did asses ac for flying to the left u would still make me pay for gimble also when in reality u would just send me a totally different ac. So the process was stalled out so i would just pay for gimble repair and in reality flying to the left issue would be solved to because of u guys sending me a totally different ac if i had went thru with repair..... i tried being patient. Nice and respectful. But enough is enough.im totally done. Dji diana or dji mindy can u please make sure warranty team just sends my mavic pro back to me as soon as possible please....thanks
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jimmy hoffa Posted at 2018-10-17 16:17
Yea i told gino (supervisor) after our talk today on phone i said to just ship my mavic back. I had enough. I thought he was calling with a resolution ....the warranty team have not even assesed it for the flying issue. What happened the whole 8 days?  Guess it just sat. There is such a lack of communication and dji promising things will happen it ls like they try to stall the process if u dispute. They are quick to quote u when money is involved tho...so im done. Just dont want to argue or waste anymore time on what should have been a simple warranty exchange. We all know that if u did asses ac for flying to the left u would still make me pay for gimble also when in reality u would just send me a totally different ac. So the process was stalled out so i would just pay for gimble repair and in reality flying to the left issue would be solved to because of u guys sending me a totally different ac if i had went thru with repair..... i tried being patient. Nice and respectful. But enough is enough.im totally done. Dji diana or dji mindy can u please make sure warranty team just sends my mavic pro back to me as soon as possible please....thanks

Hi Jimmy, we sincerely apologize again for the slow progress and the unpleasant experience with our repair center, we will transfer your frustration to our management department to learn from this and keep improving our customer service, and we will also inform the local team to send back your drone unrepaired as soon as possible.
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules