Terrible support service.
2248 9 2018-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rogerOz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1040587 ft
Australia

I've sent my mavic air to be fixed and Ive received this Quotation from someone the name Kytti Huang when I asked het to explain the quote she doenst even know what I am talking about . Then I paid the $129 (anyway) and they set me the wrong tracking number, This happen when the company gets soo big they stop caring about the customers..
BAsed on this quote my drone cost $4699,,, LOL LOL .
Nobosy know where my drone is atm tho.
crazyq.jpg
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi rogerOzm, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, upon checking your case, the drone was crashed and many parts were damaged including the top cover, rear left & right motor arm, core board, gimbal motor arm and component and so on, therefore, we recommend to replace the whole unit under DJI Care Refresh, the quotation is about the DJI Care Refresh.
I will PM you the tracking number, please help to verify if you received the correct one, thank you.
2018-10-10
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Maybe you will get lucky and DJI will send you an Inspire 2 ($4,230 AUD) as the replacement...
2018-10-10
Use props
rogerOz
lvl.2
Australia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-10-10 20:16
Maybe you will get lucky and DJI will send you an Inspire 2 ($4,230 AUD) as the replacement...

That's what I though too LOL
2018-10-10
Use props
rogerOz
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-10 20:09
Hi rogerOzm, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, upon checking your case, the drone was crashed and many parts were damaged including the top cover, rear left & right motor arm, core board, gimbal motor arm and component and so on, therefore, we recommend to replace the whole unit under DJI Care Refresh, the quotation is about the DJI Care Refresh.
I will PM you the tracking number, please help to verify if you received the correct one, thank you.

"
Hi rogerOzm, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, upon checking your case, the drone was crashed and many parts were damaged including the top cover, rear left & right motor arm, core board, gimbal motor arm and component and so on, therefore, we recommend to replace the whole unit under DJI Care Refresh, the quotation is about the DJI Care Refresh."
I'm very aware of the reason why I've sent the drone to dji also this has got nothing to do with my question , does it?  but thanks anyway,  I work with customers too so I am very familiar with the game.
2018-10-10
Use props
rogerOz
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-10 20:09
Hi rogerOzm, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, upon checking your case, the drone was crashed and many parts were damaged including the top cover, rear left & right motor arm, core board, gimbal motor arm and component and so on, therefore, we recommend to replace the whole unit under DJI Care Refresh, the quotation is about the DJI Care Refresh.
I will PM you the tracking number, please help to verify if you received the correct one, thank you.

I do received your tracking number and its the same tracking number that is in the case (which is wrong), next step will be to blamed Aus post correct ?     
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rogerOz Posted at 2018-10-10 20:28
I do received your tracking number and its the same tracking number that is in the case (which is wrong), next step will be to blamed Aus post correct ?     [view_image]

Oz, sorry that I thought you still have the doubt about the quotation.
The tracking number is correct, there was an error because it hasn't been updated in AU Post website, now we can track it, please check again, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-10-10
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-10 22:59
Oz, sorry that I thought you still have the doubt about the quotation.
The tracking number is correct, there was an error because it hasn't been updated in AU Post website, now we can track it, please check again, hope you will receive it soon.

Thanks, DJI Mindy, I have seen you helped a lot of people on this forum, we really appreciate it, DJI should give you a huge reward.

Less blaming, more understanding. Sometimes, we just need to be more patient, give others one more moment.
2018-10-11
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Wow! Yeah they better be sending you an Inspire or 2 for that price lol
CG4egHUWcAEZTuB.png
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Estelle Lau Posted at 2018-10-11 00:35
Thanks, DJI Mindy, I have seen you helped a lot of people on this forum, we really appreciate it, DJI should give you a huge reward.

Less blaming, more understanding. Sometimes, we just need to be more patient, give others one more moment.

Thanks for your understanding and kindness, Estelle, it is our pleasure to support our valued customers here, our goal is making customers have a better experience and improving the customer service. Hope you have a great time on flying.
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules