New Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Firmware Released(2018.10.11)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-10-20 06:30
Another video showing the issue while flying

Issue while flying

Well received. Could you connect the aircraft with DJI Assistant 2 and export the corresponding flight data? You may refer to the below screenshot and confirm.
A.png
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jose C. Borrero Posted at 2018-10-20 06:46
Well, I spoked too early. Yes, I crashed the mavic in my garage. It got confused. Did not reconized were to avoid the garage door. Only minor scratch on the lateral propeller at 2 foot height.

Hi Jose, I'm so sorry to read the crash. Please kindly check whether there is obvious damage to the drone and replace the propeller to check. If the unit needs to be serviced, please kindly contact our support here for further assistance: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans57730651 Posted at 2018-10-20 21:56
Hi team, my upgrade to latest version failed and so can't update using assistant 2 as well.... Its failing at 24% my dji account is seelamashok@gmail.com please help...

Sir, we're sorry to read the troubles. Just to verify, is there any error message when the firmware failed? If not, please kindly offer the screenshot and upgrade log for further assistance, thanks so much!

Assistant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Assistant 2(MAC): ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
APP(IOS): Click the DJI logo on the left upper corner more than 10 times, you will see the log and copy it to us
APP(Android): dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/up_new_all
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Peo93 Posted at 2018-10-21 13:09
thank you very much

I have started the case

My pleasure. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-10-21
Use props
Akossss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1478350 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-19 01:34
Hi Akossss, may I know which mobile do you use and what's the current App version? You may clear the cache or reinstall the App to check. If the issue persists, please kindly export the upgrade log( dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/up_new_all) for better assistance, thanks!

Thanks, I've done the upgrade using the Assistant 2,next time I'll reinstall the app before upgrade... By the way it was a Samsung Galaxy S9+...
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Akossss Posted at 2018-10-22 01:16
Thanks, I've done the upgrade using the Assistant 2,next time I'll reinstall the app before upgrade... By the way it was a Samsung Galaxy S9+...

Thanks for the clarification. So, the firmware update is successful via DJI Assistant 2, but failed on Samsung Galaxy S9+, right? We're still collecting the data to locate the exact reason, any feedback will be appreciated.
2018-10-22
Use props
Jose C. Borrero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1170768 ft
Puerto Rico

bernardren07 Posted at 2018-10-20 10:45
Oh no. Better PM to dji and send your log data to them. See if tech can fix your hardware restore with BETA firmware or not.

how I do that? Also need to confirm the sensors doesn't work at night, same as others.
2018-10-22
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Jose C. Borrero Posted at 2018-10-22 08:37
how I do that? Also need to confirm the sensors doesn't work at night, same as others.

It's normal, sensors need light, except 3d infrared sensors ;)
2018-10-22
Use props
windsurfkruzer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 186535 ft
Australia

Hi All.

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom with the latest firmware release here mid Oct. V01.00.0100 And Android Go 4 Ver 4.3.2
I have tried different Phones and batteries with no change to the below..

I get the "Temporary Obstacle Avoidance" error when in Active Track and try to engage "Spotlight" mode. Just after drawing the Square or selecting the green circle.
The Mavic still tracks at the subject whilst staying stationary, as well allowing me to also fly the Mavic around (although appears to be in a Course Lock type mode).
Just curious if this error is related to the other complaints her

Also I seem to be missing the option to set my C1/C2 button for "Toggle Map/Live" view.

Will this be available again in an update??

2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jose C. Borrero Posted at 2018-10-22 08:37

Hi Jose, the vision system and infrared sensing systems have the corresponding working conditions, you may refer to page 22 of the user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 20Manual%20V1.4.pdf
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

windsurfkruzer Posted at 2018-10-22 21:28
Hi All.

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom with the latest firmware release here mid Oct. V01.00.0100 And Android Go 4 Ver 4.3.2

Hi there, may I have a short screen recording of the "Temporary Obstacle Avoidance"? Please also include the missing options of "Toggle Map/Live", we'd like to check the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-10-23
Use props
Paul Robertson
lvl.1

Canada

Really cool info, thx
2018-10-23
Use props
Future Shock Visuals
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56211 ft

where do I get DJI Assistant? what is the difference between updating via the app/assistant?
2018-10-23
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-21 19:53
Well received. Could you connect the aircraft with DJI Assistant 2 and export the corresponding flight data? You may refer to the below screenshot and confirm.

Hi Susan.

I went into DJI Assistant and clicked at the report data file.

It said information submitted but then asked me to add files. I just closed at this point.

Did I do it correctly? Pleas advise if I missed something.

Thank you!
2018-10-23
Use props
yuft gtdr
lvl.1

Egypt

100% Agree with you!
2018-10-23
Use props
Pavel.Donev
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1004383 ft
Ireland

Already several times the radar shows more than 6 meters while the dron is on the ground! On landing it does not measure the distance to the ground. Please pay attention to this error in the next update!
Screenshot_20181023-170326.jpg
Screenshot_20181019-123441.jpg
Screenshot_20181019-120920.jpg
2018-10-23
Use props
windsurfkruzer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 186535 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-23 00:29
Hi there, may I have a short screen recording of the "Temporary Obstacle Avoidance"? Please also include the missing options of Toggle Map/Live", we'd like to check the exact status, thanks so much!

Hi Susan.
PM sent with YouTube link.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-10-23 11:56
Hi Susan.

I went into DJI Assistant and clicked at the report data file.

Please kindly tick the corresponding date and save to local, then upload the files to Google Drive or Dropbox and share us with the link, we'd like to forward to our engineers for review.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pavel.Donev Posted at 2018-10-23 20:40
Already several times the radar shows more than 6 meters while the dron is on the ground! On landing it does not measure the distance to the ground. Please pay attention to this error in the next update!

Hi Pavel, could you clarify which data do you refer? Is it the one I marked? Sorry, I'm a little confused...If yes, it is the distance that the forward sensors/backward sensors detected the obstacles, could you confirm?
1.png
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

windsurfkruzer Posted at 2018-10-24 00:10
Hi Susan.

Received with thanks! I'll forward to our engineers to check and will come back as long as there is an update.
2018-10-24
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-24 00:45
Please kindly tick the corresponding date and save to local, then upload the files to Google Drive or Dropbox and share us with the link, we'd like to forward to our engineers for review.

Here you go!

Log
2018-10-24
Use props
ParideM
Captain
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi, this happened after last Firmware V01.00.0100. (Samsung S8plus connected by factory short cable from controller lateral microusb port to C (smartphone))
I gone flight near an observatory and maybe there had great interference issues, so ok maybe was normal loose connection when drone was at 3-8mt from controller. But to the end of the flight the famous message:
Take a look:
- Controller connection error under 10mt go to 4:16, 5:30 and 12:50. I remember when I bought the drone and no firmware update installed yet, I could not conect controller to lateral port, i had to connect by usb port under the controller, maybe is this? You have to optimize yet?
- Obstacle avoidance temporary error go to 14:20 what abaut?, you can see distance from observatory too.
- Active track working well 6:00.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you! I'm downloading the file and will forward to our engineers as soon as it is finished.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ParideM Posted at 2018-10-24 11:57
Hi, this happened after last Firmware V01.00.0100. (Samsung S8plus connected by factory short cable from controller lateral microusb port to C (smartphone))
I gone flight near an observatory and maybe there had great interference issues, so ok maybe was normal loose connection when drone was at 3-8mt from controller. But to the end of the flight the famous message:
Take a look: https://youtu.be/mbg8HJeF_EI

Hi ParideM, thanks for reaching us. For the Remote Controller Connection Error, could you export the corresponding flight data in the aircraft and log in the RC? I'd like to forward to our engineers to review.

As for the obstacle avoidance temporary error, this is normal as the obstacle avoidance will not work in landing mode, please kindly note and understand.
2018-10-25
Use props
rutacrew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 335413 ft
United Kingdom

When I landed before the update there were never any errors regarding the sensors. What does it mean that the sensors do not work during landing ? There is no precise landing and  the senses turned off? When are you going to release the corrected firmware ? Now is more than two weeks.
2018-10-25
Use props
ParideM
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

What happen?I can't read log data of the my Mavic Air too....

I download flight record from Airdata but I can watch it on DJI Assistant.
Schermata 2018-10-25 alle 15.10.52.png
Schermata 2018-10-25 alle 15.09.55.png
2018-10-25
Use props
Pavel.Donev
lvl.2
Bulgaria

When capturing 360 panoramas, gimbal turns off and stops shooting! Please review the video and tell me if the problem is in the software or do I have a gimbal defect?
2018-10-26
Use props
Pavel.Donev
lvl.2
Bulgaria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-24 01:16
Hi Pavel, could you clarify which data do you refer? Is it the one I marked? Sorry, I'm a little confused...If yes, it is the distance that the forward sensors/backward sensors detected the obstacles, could you confirm?

https://youtu.be/vt6e1Qde4p4

Here's what I'm talking about!
2018-10-26
Use props
Leberkasbepi
New
Flight distance : 42110 ft
Austria

Have anyone problems with the image quality? After update my mavic 2 pro, the images are complete blurry, but only in manual mode. "S" or automatic works, video to.
2018-10-26
Use props
henley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41650 ft
United Kingdom

Pavel.Donev Posted at 2018-10-26 01:20
When capturing 360 panoramas, giGimbal error.mbal turns off and stops shooting! Please review the video and tell me if the problem is in the software or do I have a gimbal defect?

Could be that the wind is too strong, hitting the gimbal and overworking its motors? While it might not seem very windy on the ground, it can be very different above. Do you have the same issue when shooting 360s in low wind conditions where the notification to land asap due to wind isn't on the screen?
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rutacrew Posted at 2018-10-25 04:57
When I landed before the update there were never any errors regarding the sensors. What does it mean that the sensors do not work during landing ? There is no precise landing and  the senses turned off? When are you going to release the corrected firmware ? Now is more than two weeks.

Hi rutacrew, vision Systems are disabled during landing, this has been made clear in the user manual, you may refer to the below screenshot to check. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/Mavic%202%20Pro%20Zoom%20User%20Manual%20V1.4.pdf
A.jpg.png
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ParideM Posted at 2018-10-25 04:59
I download flight record from Airdata: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_P1YqGpfIlX9-JFbUf1iknJcxhHLprYt

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid that the flight record is not enough to locate what's the exact status at that time. May I know what's the OS of your PC? Please try to reinstall the right DJI Assistant 2 from the corresponding product page and check again: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
You may also change to another working cable to verify.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pavel.Donev Posted at 2018-10-26 01:20
When capturing 360 panoramas, giGimbal error.mbal turns off and stops shooting! Please review the video and tell me if the problem is in the software or do I have a gimbal defect?

Pavel, upon checking your video, it seems that the gimbal was shaking in the wind, you may test in no wind environment. As you mentioned that the gimbal turns off and stops shooting, but I do not find these in this video. I'm not sure if there is any misunderstanding between us, it will be better to offer the right video and corresponding flight data in the aircraft for further analysis, thank you!

Also, for your another video, Downward Obstacle Sensing is not functioning as the height is 153m. Please kindly note that the downward vision system works best when the aircraft altitude is 0.5m to 11m. During the landing period, the VPS on the bottom changes according to the altitude, that's to say, the VPS works at that time, no worries.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Leberkasbepi Posted at 2018-10-26 12:48
Have anyone problems with the image quality? After update my mavic 2 pro, the images are complete blurry, but only in manual mode. "S" or automatic works, video to.

Hello Leberkasbepi, please try to refresh the firmware and see whether the blurry images remain. If no luck, please kindly upload some original videos in the SD card for better assistance, thank you!
2018-10-26
Use props
Pavel.Donev
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-26 20:34
Pavel, upon checking your video, it seems that the gimbal was shaking in the wind, you may test in no wind environment. As you mentioned that the gimbal turns off and stops shooting, but I do not find these in this video. I'm not sure if there is any misunderstanding between us, it will be better to offer the right video and corresponding flight data in the aircraft for further analysis, thank you!

Also, for your another video, Downward Obstacle Sensing is not functioning as the height is 153m. Please kindly note that the downward vision system works best when the aircraft altitude is 0.5m to 11m. During the landing period, the VPS on the bottom changes according to the altitude, that's to say, the VPS works at that time, no worries.

At the end of the first video it is very clear how the gimbal shakes and hangs in the air! The other video clearly shows that the sensors glow red and do not work even though they are launched even during the day!
You mean everything is normal! Why your online support has been out for two weeks now! I'm already uploading flight logs over the application several times! I still have no answer from you! After you had a conversation with your employee, you had to contact me on a phone! I do not have a call from you! The only place where problems with your test model can be shared is here!
Here's another problem! When returning home, the plane stops and leaves! It reaches 36 kilometers per hour and stops then goes again! Is this also normal? He can not develop more than 40 kilometers per hour in flight and return home!There is no wind but the gimbal is rolling again! This camera is too big and heavy for this gimbal! That's why he can not stabilize!
Screenshot_20181016-091240.jpg
Screenshot_20181016-091234.jpg
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

windsurfkruzer Posted at 2018-10-24 00:10
Hi Susan.

Update: I just got an update from our engineers that they need the corresponding flight log in the aircraft for further analysis, could you refer to the screenshot in 361# and export the data file? Thank you!
2018-10-26
Use props
rutacrew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 335413 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problems as you, Pavel. But Sussan thinks it's normal that an error message pops up. Strange that there is a error once landing and sometimes there is not. During the flight, the sensors are red, but apparently normal according to DJI. Please Can you write what system are you use. IOS or Android. I have these problems on Samsung S9+. Cheers
2018-10-27
Use props
Pavel.Donev
lvl.2
Bulgaria

rutacrew Posted at 2018-10-27 00:04
I have the same problems as you, Pavel. But Sussan thinks it's normal that an error message pops up. Strange that there is a error once landing and sometimes there is not. During the flight, the sensors are red, but apparently normal according to DJI. Please Can you write what system are you use. IOS or Android. I have these problems on Samsung S9+. Cheers

I use Android! I'm not bothered by the error about the sensors, they will not work before the next update! We claim that the camera can not stabilize and that the droning on the return home permanently stops and leaves! One flight of water can stay there! See the end of the return home video.
Apparently DJI overlooks the owners of Android devices! For unexplained reasons they obviously have a deal with the apple!
2018-10-27
Use props
Leberkasbepi
New
Flight distance : 42110 ft
Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-26 20:39
Hello Leberkasbepi, please try to refresh the firmware and see whether the blurry images remain. If no luck, please kindly upload some original videos in the SD card for better assistance, thank you!

Firmware refresh solve the issue. Thanks!
2018-10-27
Use props
ParideM
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-26 18:46
Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid that the flight record is not enough to locate what's the exact status at that time. May I know what's the OS of your PC? Please try to reinstall the right DJI Assistant 2 from the corresponding product page and check again: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
You may also change to another working cable to verify.

I tried to reinstall the correct version V2.0.2, I tried to link with DJI cable and with GoPro cable, no data.
What's happened ?  I have MacOS Mojave 10.14
2018-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules