New Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Firmware Released(2018.10.11)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-24 18:29
Thank you! I'm downloading the file and will forward to our engineers as soon as it is finished.

Hi Susan,

Any updates?

Thank you!
2018-10-27
Use props
windsurfkruzer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 186535 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-26 23:53
Update: I just got an update from our engineers that they need the corresponding flight log in the aircraft for further analysis, could you refer to the screenshot in 361# and export the data file? Thank you!

PM with Link sent :-)
2018-10-27
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I suppose there will be some glitch in vision system really as I'm getting vision system error from time to time as well.
2018-10-28
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Pavel.Donev Posted at 2018-10-23 20:40
Already several times the radar shows more than 6 meters while the dron is on the ground! On landing it does not measure the distance to the ground. Please pay attention to this error in the next update!

HI Pavel,

Do you think that maybe the 7.5 metre radar measurement in front of the ground may actually be the ground?

Try it on an elevated platform away from the ground. I suspect that it will work fine.

Cheers
2018-10-28
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

ParideM Posted at 2018-10-27 06:20
I tried to reinstall the correct version V2.0.2, I tried to link with DJI cable and with GoPro cable, no data.
What's happened ?  I have MacOS Mojave 10.14

Are you launching Assistant from launchpad?

For some reason you cant launch from here you only get the old Assistant version. I have opened from finder and added it as a permanent on my toolbar.
2018-10-28
Use props
fans0a894955
New

United Kingdom

The new firmware seems to have introduced a bug into the forward facing obstacle avoidance. My mavic 2 will be miles from any obstacle and yet it will stop itself when flying in a forwards direction and tell me there is an obstacle in its way. This will occur predominantly when flying towards the sun but also occurs when flying at other angles including away from the sun. This was never an issue prior to the firmware update. Please can DJI confirm if a fix is being released for this issue
2018-10-28
Use props
Pavel.Donev
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1004383 ft
Bulgaria

fans0a894955 Posted at 2018-10-28 12:06
The new firmware seems to have introduced a bug into the forward facing obstacle avoidance. My mavic 2 will be miles from any obstacle and yet it will stop itself when flying in a forwards direction and tell me there is an obstacle in its way. This will occur predominantly when flying towards the sun but also occurs when flying at other angles including away from the sun. This was never an issue prior to the firmware update. Please can DJI confirm if a fix is being released for this issue

The mistake is not only with you, and it occurs mostly in dim light in the morning or before sunset when the sun is low down! The plane is constantly going and stopping! Turn off the sensors and you will not have this trick! But be careful with your flight! In case of a crash, you will not be granted the warranty.
2018-10-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pavel.Donev Posted at 2018-10-26 21:40
At the end of the first video it is very clear how the gimbal shakes and hangs in the air! The other video clearly shows that the sensors glow red and do not work even though they are launched even during the day!
You mean everything is normal! Why your online support has been out for two weeks now! I'm already uploading flight logs over the application several times! I still have no answer from you! After you had a conversation with your employee, you had to contact me on a phone! I do not have a call from you! The only place where problems with your test model can be shared is here!
Here's another problem! When returning home, the plane stops and leaves! It reaches 36 kilometers per hour and stops then goes again! Is this also normal? He can not develop more than 40 kilometers per hour in flight and return home!There is no wind but the gimbal is rolling again! This camera is too big and heavy for this gimbal! That's why he can not stabilize!

Pavel, I sincerely apologize if there is any misunderstanding between us. For the flight logs, please kindly upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with us or our support, instead of uploading over the App, thanks! Also, may I have your email address when you contacted our online chat? We'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help you.
2018-10-29
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

Pavel.Donev Posted at 2018-10-27 00:28
I use Android! I'm not bothered by the error about the sensors, they will not work before the next update! We claim that the camera can not stabilize and that the droning on the return home permanently stops and leaves! One flight of water can stay there! See the end of the return home video.
Apparently DJI overlooks the owners of Android devices! For unexplained reasons they obviously have a deal with the apple!

This post has been commented on more than 10 pages. Why not start a new post and focus your issue attentively?
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Leberkasbepi Posted at 2018-10-27 04:52
Firmware refresh solve the issue. Thanks!

Glad to hear it works now. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us Wish you have a good time!
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ParideM Posted at 2018-10-27 06:20
I tried to reinstall the correct version V2.0.2, I tried to link with DJI cable and with GoPro cable, no data.
What's happened ?  I have MacOS Mojave 10.14

Sorry about this. Is there any chance change to another PC to verify? If not, I sincerely suggest you send the unit in for a fully diagnosis, we'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-10-27 07:23
Hi Susan,

Any updates?

Hi DedeMavic, our engineers are checking the log you offered and there is no update for now. I'll keep following up for you.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Well received, I've forwarded to our engineers to analyze. We'll keep you updated on the latest progress.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DH_Pilot Posted at 2018-10-28 00:46
I suppose there will be some glitch in vision system really as I'm getting vision system error from time to time as well.

Hi DH_Pilot, thanks for heading up. May I have more details of the VPS glitches do you refer to? The VPS may not work during landing period, Sports mode, and above the water. If you encounter this message in other conditions, please kindly provide us with the operation video and corresponding flight data in the aircraft, we'd like to check the exact status, thank you!
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans0a894955 Posted at 2018-10-28 12:06

Sir, may I have the screen recording of your operation? Not sure it is misinformation, we'd like to have the video for double check, thank you!
2018-10-29
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-29 01:20
Hi DedeMavic, our engineers are checking the log you offered and there is no update for now. I'll keep following up for you.

Thanks Susan,

Keep me posted. Cant wait to be able to fly my Mavic 2 again!
2018-10-29
Use props
ParideM
Captain
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-29 01:18
Sorry about this. Is there any chance change to another PC to verify? If not, I sincerely suggest you send the unit in for a fully diagnosis, we'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.

bjr981s  ...."I have opened from finder and added it as a permanent on my toolbar" Yes, it is what I done.

Ok Susan, I used my brother's Macbook pro and now I have the flight data, here you are in PM.
2018-10-29
Use props
Pavel.Donev
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1004383 ft
Bulgaria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-29 01:10
Pavel, I sincerely apologize if there is any misunderstanding between us. For the flight logs, please kindly upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with us or our support, instead of uploading over the App, thanks! Also, may I have your email address when you contacted our online chat? We'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help you.

All flights are synced and uploaded in the cloud! Every problem is sent to you with an attached flight record!
Screenshot_20181029-201627.jpg
Screenshot_20181027-115853.jpg
Screenshot_20181027-120152.jpg
Screenshot_20181027-120159.jpg
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-10-21 10:56
Hi Susan,

Any updates? Is this a software issue or hardware? I’m traveling this Thursday and was hoping to use my Mavic 2.

Hi DedeMavic, I just got an update from our engineers that it is not the software issue and cannot be figured out remotely. Please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support Once you got the case number, please kindly provide it and the aircraft SN, we'll keep following up and help you figure this out soon.
2018-10-29
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-29 01:54
Hi DH_Pilot, thanks for heading up. May I have more details of the VPS glitches do you refer to? The VPS may not work during landing period, Sports mode, and above the water. If you encounter this message in other conditions, please kindly provide us with the operation video and corresponding flight data in the aircraft, we'd like to check the exact status, thank you!

Hi DJI Susan,

I  understand that VPC should not work in certain conditions but in that case should not produce vision system error message on screen it is confusing.

David
2018-10-29
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-29 22:19
Hi DedeMavic, I just got an update from our engineers that it is not the software issue and cannot be figured out remotely. Please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support Once you got the case number, please kindly provide it and the aircraft SN, we'll keep following up and help you figure this out soon.

Thanks for the update Susan.

I'll start a case now
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ParideM Posted at 2018-10-29 07:59
bjr981s  ...."I have opened from finder and added it as a permanent on my toolbar" Yes, it is what I done.

Ok Susan, I used my brother's Macbook pro and now I have the flight data, here you are in PM.

Well received, thank you so much! I've forwarded to our engineers to check.
2018-10-30
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-29 22:19
Hi DedeMavic, I just got an update from our engineers that it is not the software issue and cannot be figured out remotely. Please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support Once you got the case number, please kindly provide it and the aircraft SN, we'll keep following up and help you figure this out soon.

Hi Susan,

I sent you a PM with case number and the Mavic 2 serial number.

Will I receive a shipping label? Or do I have to pay to send my Mavic 2 Pro?

Thank you!
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-10-31 03:01
Hi Susan,

I sent you a PM with case number and the Mavic 2 serial number.

Received with thanks! Upon checking your case, your location is not qualified for the shipping label, you may send the unit in at your own cost, we're sorry about this. Please kindly check your email and see whether you have received the further instructions, thank you!
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pavel.Donev Posted at 2018-10-29 10:27
All flights are synced and uploaded in the cloud! Every problem is sent to you with an attached flight record!

Thanks for the clarification. The bug feedback on the App is more likely used for data collecting, I'm afraid that it will be hard to locate the exact status and follow-up. In order to solve the issue you mentioned, we sincerely suggest you send the email to support@dji.com and export the corresponding data in the aircraft for better assistance, thank you for your understanding.
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DH_Pilot Posted at 2018-10-29 23:16
Hi DJI Susan,

I  understand that VPC should not work in certain conditions but in that case should not produce vision system error message on screen it is confusing.

Hi David, thanks for your suggestion. I'll forward to our engineers and see whether the wording can be optimized in the future.
2018-10-31
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 10-31 21:06
Received with thanks! Upon checking your case, your location is not qualified for the shipping label, you may send the unit in at your own cost, we're sorry about this. Please kindly check your email and see whether you have received the further instructions, thank you!

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your message.

Will I get refunded for the shipping cost? My Mavic 2 clearly has a defect that will be covered under warranty. Doesn't that include the shipping cost as well?

Thank you
2018-11-1
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
lvl.4
Vietnam

We are still waiting for the new stable firmware, will it be released soon ?
2018-11-1
Use props
djiuser_pH2DUXFBGHQh
lvl.2

Russia

И будет ли точная посадка?
2018-11-1
Use props
get_uppa
lvl.2

Poland

Another week is passing, DJI is silent. Congratulations DJI, great support.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DedeMavic Posted at 11-1 07:54
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your message.

I'm afraid that shipping cost is not available to refund if your address is not qualified for the shipping label. Sorry about this. Once the package arrived, the designated team will do damage assessment and offer you a proper solution.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

viet.trandinhtruc Posted at 11-1 18:56
We are still waiting for the new stable firmware, will it be released soon ?

Hi Viet, may I have more details about the troubles do you encounter with the current firmware? I'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_pH2DUXFBGHQh Posted at 11-1 22:57
И будет ли точная посадка?

Sir, could you write in English? I have tried Google Translate, but do not get the meaning. Sorry about this.
2018-11-2
Use props
Francesco Signorini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38104 ft
Italy

Please fix this firmware and fix the app for android..
2018-11-2
Use props
Francesco Signorini
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 11-2 05:58
Hi Viet, may I have more details about the troubles do you encounter with the current firmware? I'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.

For example, sensor malfunction?
2018-11-2
Use props
fans2d88ca12
New

United States

Vendex Posted at 10-11 08:33
I think you need to check your PC software. No problem here, updated normally with DJI Assistant 2.0.2 for Mavic and two NFZ updates after that.

This. Mine failed 3 times before I realized there was a new Assistant 2 version for Mavic 2. I was using the old version that I used for my P4. Worked first shot after updating the software. Still can't get it to update with the Go app tho.
2018-11-2
Use props
djiuser_pH2DUXFBGHQh
lvl.2

Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-2 06:00
Sir, could you write in English? I have tried Google Translate, but do not get the meaning. Sorry about this.

Good day. Will the update with the landing more closely match? And now the landing is far from takeoff.
2018-11-2
Use props
Francesco Signorini
lvl.4
Italy

Do you trust to update to the new firmware?
2018-11-3
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
lvl.4
Vietnam

DJI Susan Posted at 11-2 05:58
Hi Susan,

As we can see, there are lots of problems with the new firmware update, we can not place our trust on this update, drones are in the sky, not in the road, we have been waiting for the new firmware update to be sure everything is back to normal.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Francesco Signorini Posted at 11-2 08:12
For example, sensor malfunction?

Hi Francesco, thanks for touching us. I'm not sure which sensor malfunction do you refer to. As discussed in this post, we may encounter any scenarios that the sensors do not work, the confused message may pop up, this has been forward to our engineers to optimize in the future. It is not the malfunction. If you encounter other issues when using the sensors, please kindly provide us with more details and data for better assistance, appreciate your support and attention.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules