DJI Pilot App Feature Request
811 5 2015-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
outlaw704
lvl.2

United States

Tahoe_Ed, Autumn,

Can you guys pass along feature requests to the App developers??

I'll start with an easy one:

I would like to see "Adjust Gimbal Roll" added to the list of C1/C2 button choices.

Anyone else have feature ideas??

outlaw704
Austin, TX

2015-6-1
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Yes.  A button choice that will switch between P-GPS, Ground Station, and POV.
2015-6-1
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

Yes!!!!  That would be great to press the C1 and C2 buttons to adjust gimbal roll while flying!!
2015-6-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I will need to mess around with my Phantom 3 and it's App, when it arrives, before I start making any suggestions.

But I do think threads like this are an impoprtant component to constantly improving the great Phantoms, and moving forward.
The developers, although brilliant, can't think of everything, and it takes multiple minds to conceive new ideas and useful features.

I hope many folks will chime in, with their thoughts, ideas and desires for a better mousetrap. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-6-1
Use props
TiagoMatias
lvl.2

Portugal

Why do you want to adjust gilball roll? The image would become leaned... Just asking for curiosity, no ofense
2015-6-2
Use props
outlaw704
lvl.2

United States

TiagoMatias Posted at 2015-6-2 16:18
Why do you want to adjust gilball roll? The image would become leaned... Just asking for curiosity,  ...

Since I use the Phantom as a "tall tripod", in my experience, the gimbal is mostly level most of the time. I personally have the grid turned on (just as I do with my DSLR) and can see that the level is not perfect all of the time and shifts very slightly depending on gimbal pitch angle. Having a quick way to fix gimbal roll saves me a step in post processing.
2015-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules