Im loving the hyper lapse on this thing!
1690 16 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197411 ft
United Kingdom

2018-10-11
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

nice shot, but a bold move to let a drone fly there.
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Bearmartin, thanks for sharing your shot. Great composition. Have a safe flight always.
2018-10-11
Use props
pjollain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106093 ft
France

Totally forbidden to fly over Paris, even in parks, not to mention a place like this with a lot of vehicles.
It's because of individuals like you that laws become more restrictive, and that respectful people will not be allowed to fly, even in safe places.
2018-10-11
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

pjollain Posted at 2018-10-11 03:48
Totally forbidden to fly over Paris, even in parks, not to mention a place like this with a lot of vehicles.
It's because of individuals like you that laws become more restrictive, and that respectful people will not be allowed to fly, even in safe places.

Yes - these are the guys who continue to f*ck it up for all of us.
2018-10-11
Use props
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197411 ft
United Kingdom

pjollain Posted at 2018-10-11 03:48

Thanks for taking the time to watch my little clip and making a completely misinformed comment.
If you do your research you’ll find that you can indeed fly your drone in Paris, as long as you follow their 10 commandments, the new set of rules set out in July 2028.

Here’s a link to some relevant information.

http://dronerules.eu/en/professional/regulations/france

2018-10-11
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Bearmartin Posted at 2018-10-11 15:01
Thanks for taking the time to watch my little clip and making a completely misinformed comment.
If you do your research you’ll find that you can indeed fly your drone in Paris, as long as you follow their 10 commandments, the new set of rules set out in July 2028.

Did you download the pdf from that website?
Below is a screen shot for the no-gos. Scroll in the pdf and you'll see that RED means NO (not required or not authorized).

I'm very far from playing drone police and I find your hyperlapse fantastic.
And I guess most of us have pushed the limits, including myself.
I just wish that people who do this - while hopefully being confident about safety - don't make it public and keep it private.

Making it public feeds the opposition.

I wish you success for your future adventures!

2018-10-11
Use props
fans55ae5496
Second Officer

United States

What Eric13 said.

Do you really think that the FAA, NSA, CIA FBI, MI5, MI6 etc are NOT reading these forums?

You all are gonna make it so the only flying camera fun we get to do is virtual flying camera, the app.

Is that what you want?
2018-10-11
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-10-11
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Very Cool Video but ballsy move. however couldn't agree with majority of comments below.
2018-10-11
Use props
pjollain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106093 ft
France

Bearmartin Posted at 2018-10-11 15:01

Did you actually read these 10 commandments? I did, and I know them almost by heart.

Rule #1 says do not fly over people. You violated this one.
Rule #4 says do not fly over public areas in towns. You also violated this one.

But it is not all: Paris is in the area R275, controlled by DGAC (Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile), where no flight is allowed between 0 and 2,000 ft, unless approved by the competent authority.

Next time you go to France and envisage to fly your drone, please check the official information on this map:
https://www.geoportail.gouv.fr/d ... ur-drones-de-loisir
It is not 100% accurate, but it is at least a good start.

A better source of information is this one, even though it is a little bit more difficult to use:
https://www.mach7drone.com

So as you can see, I was not "making a completely misinformed comment" as you stated, I am rather very well informed.
2018-10-11
Use props
fans15059fa5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 939951 ft

Lmao cry babies.
2018-10-11
Use props
Fre Mo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 803868 ft
France

how did you succeed to take off your Mavis in this NFZ???
2018-10-12
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

Yet another idiot flying in a No Fly Zone and posting it. Don't you realise that your idiotic action is ruining it for the rest of us. Let me guess, you next video is to fly over the runway at Charles de Gaulle airport.
A simple search online would have told you all you needed to know. Whilst DJI's Geo Zones may say you can fly there, the French Law says you can't. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Paris No Fly Zones Map
2018-10-12
Use props
Avi8tor0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88301 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I Like it!
2018-10-12
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>

There should be a new rule on this forum, forbidden to post any pics and videos that violates the law, herein motivates others to do the same, which in turn takes us one step closer to a total ban of drones around the world.
Ridiculous as it may sound, i can tell you its a sad fact that were moving in that direction,. Ive been in the aerial photography game for the past 10 years and observed the development, and its sad.
2018-10-12
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I agree that it was a nice Hyperlaspe

Not being from France I had to check the  no fly Zone Map and the Area does say Vol interdit which in English is "Not Allowed"
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules