Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
First Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi DJI,

I did also talk about all the other messages over the working screen!
these messages pop up all the time, after one time telling me that there is a little bit of wind, do not tell me that every 3 seconds on the screen.And all other messages makes us crazy in the middel of the working screen!

these messages pop up all the time, after one time telling me that there is a little bit of wind, do not tell me that every 3 seconds on the screen.And all other messages makes us crazy in the middel of the working screen!

After reading this so many times, how do you feel now DJI?, that's how we feel when we fly for clients and see this all the time happening in the screen!
I almost know what DJI is going to answer, Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused, for the safety.....

2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules