1451 4 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
awong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42418 ft
Hong Kong

Hi,

I installed Assitant 2 on my Mac Air notebook, trying to calibrate the gimbal.  I successfully installed the program, I am able to see the Firmware version of my drone. But when I try to calibrate the gimbal, the tutorial went through an I saw the calibrating icon at the right screen botton keeps turning, but I cannot see a moving square on the screen and let my drone gimbal to follow...Nothing happened.  Appreciate your great help!!

2018-10-11
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's common issues that myself cannot resolve.btw that's not for gimbal, it's for vision sensors.
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know if you were able to try to calibrate the gimbal using the APP? Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot or you can provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Are you trying to calibrate the VPS? You can follow the video tutorial below as a reference.

2018-10-11
Use props
j0nGray
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60138 ft
United Kingdom

following this as I have the same issue.
2018-10-11
Use props
ChrisSgaraglino
New
Flight distance : 67234 ft
United States

Having the same issue on my iMac! I have tried setting my resolution down to 1600x900 I am using Assistant on the main screen - I have gone through all the tutorials and I am just able to get the Dot Grid to do anything - VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
2020-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules