Mavic Air legal terms in Germany (Video in German)
3052 12 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nooky
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

here an video about the legal (drone law) situation in Germany concerning the DJI Mavic Air. (This also is valid for most other DJI drones)

You need a license plat with your name and an insurence - but no registration..

Video is in German as always - sorry.

Besides: Drone laws in Germany (and whole Europe) will change shortly (Q4 2018 / Q1 2019) - all laws in European Union (EU) nations will be homologized shortly (Eu drone law draft)

Video (current drone law situation):

Hope you like it..

More information:

Drone insurence specifications overview: here
Drone insurence option: here

greetings

2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, thanks for sharing this information with us. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to help you. Thanks.
2018-10-11
Use props
Her-man2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151191 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-11 10:21
Hello there, thanks for sharing this information with us. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to help you. Thanks.

Hi Natalia, although it isn’t the prime job of DJI, it would be very nice if DJI would compile pages concerning the various laws in the world. Just as a service to the customers. At least it would make some “pilots” aware that rules are in place and very much needed. And that laws are created to protect others with respect to privacy. Currently, it is a hell of a job to gather the rules in my own country. Getting them for other countries, well, impossible is not the right word but usually it is.
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Her-man2 Posted at 2018-10-12 07:09
Hi Natalia, although it isn’t the prime job of DJI, it would be very nice if DJI would compile pages concerning the various laws in the world. Just as a service to the customers. At least it would make some “pilots” aware that rules are in place and very much needed. And that laws are created to protect others with respect to privacy. Currently, it is a hell of a job to gather the rules in my own country. Getting them for other countries, well, impossible is not the right word but usually it is.

Hi there. I appreciate your suggestion regarding that matter. Don't worry, we will forward this concern to our R&D department for future request. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Her-man2 Posted at 2018-10-12 07:09

Now you got your share of a standard reply
2018-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting video!
2018-10-14
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Da  hat sich seit Oktober 2017 nichts geändert. Danke fürs Reinstellen.
2018-10-14
Use props
jamespal
New

India

awesome vid mate
2018-10-15
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, aber definitiv besser als das Englisch der Moderatorin
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Forum admin
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thanks for share!
2018-10-15
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325108 ft
Netherlands

Does anyone knows where to get a insurance for dji drones in die niederlande ? I'm not flying my mavic pro anymore untill I get fully covered.
2018-10-22
Use props
fansa84be9d5
New
Flight distance : 306247 ft
Ireland

Hello there
My drone was confiscated by French police any advice?
2018-10-27
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325108 ft
Netherlands

fansa84be9d5 Posted at 10-27 05:34
Hello there
My drone was confiscated by French police any advice?

After seeing these good movies longtime ago,... I say fick the french government !

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271027/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/

Anyway what did you do to agitate the corrupt french police ?
2018-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules