Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Probleme Rc ne s'allume plus
9845 10 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emmanuel Sa
lvl.1
France

Bonjour .
J'ai un probleme avec ma radiocommande .
Elle sest eteinte en plein vol et depuis il n y a que une lumiere blanche d'allumé constamment en charge ou pas.
Je ne peux plus lallumer depuis.
Jai appuyer plusieurs seconde sur le bouton power mais cela ne fait rien.
Si jessaye de charger la radiocommande elle ne charge pas et la lumiere blanche reste allumé.
15392861039036023085538272576646.jpg
2018-10-11
Use props
Emmanuel Sa
lvl.1
France

#Quick Reply Here#Hello . I have a problem with my radio control. It went off in mid-flight and since then there is only a white light of light constantly charging or not. I can not light it since. I have several seconds to press the power button but it does not matter. If I try to charge the remote control it does not charge and the white light stays on.
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Emmanuel Sa Posted at 2018-10-11 12:15
#Quick Reply Here#Hello . I have a problem with my radio control. It went off in mid-flight and since then there is only a white light of light constantly charging or not. I can not light it since. I have several seconds to press the power button but it does not matter. If I try to charge the remote control it does not charge and the white light stays on.

Hi, Sorry to know if you're having an issue with your RC. Does your RC still communicate with your mobile device? If yes, is there any error message on the DJI GO 4 app? I will coordinate this concern with the right department for further advice. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-10-11
Use props
Emmanuel Sa
lvl.1
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-11 13:19
Hi, Sorry to know if you're having an issue with your RC. Does your RC still communicate with your mobile device? If yes, is there any error message on the DJI GO 4 app? I will coordinate this concern with the right department for further advice. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hello my remote does not communicate with the application. I can't turn on and no button works. Only the white light is permanently lit that I charge it or not
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Emmanuel Sa Posted at 2018-10-11 18:27
Hello my remote does not communicate with the application. I can't turn on and no button works. Only the white light is permanently lit that I charge it or not

Hi, I would recommend you to contact our support team to start up a case : (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. You can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-13
Use props
user7f569face1
New

French Polynesia

Bonjour j’ai le même problème avec ma RC, as tu trouver une solution ?? Je ne sais pas quoi  faire. Merci
2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_Qot53quBYu8W
New

Cameroon

Je viens d'avoir la même problème...ma radiocommandé rcn1 s'est éteinte en plein vol et depuis elle refuse de s'allumer. Je suis désespéré
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Qot53quBYu8W Posted at 7-21 08:35
Je viens d'avoir la même problème...ma radiocommandé rcn1 s'est éteinte en plein vol et depuis elle refuse de s'allumer. Je suis désespéré

Hi, djiuser_Qot53quBYu8W. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. Please try the troubleshooting steps from this link.
2023-7-23
Use props
Paul_trrg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10499469 ft
France

J'ai le même problème de radiocomande, une solution ??
2023-7-27
Use props
Paul_trrg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10499469 ft
France

djiuser_Qot53quBYu8W Posted at 7-21 08:35

Bonjour avez-vous pu remédier au problème ? Il m'arrive la même chose
2023-7-27
Use props
djiuser_DVGXhk2mR8SF
New

France

Bonjour,
J’ai eu la même des aventures en plein vol au dessus de la mer.
J’ai pu récupérer le drone de justesse et depuis impossible de retrouver la moindre charge. Il reste en charge en permanence depuis une semaine et il ne s’allume plus du tout. Est ce une panne programmée? Combien peux couter une réparation hors garantie?
3-21 02:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules