Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Osmo Lens glass broken
1629 4 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ash7aq
New
Austria

Hi
I just found out today that the lens cover on the Dji Osmo  camera is broken. It is similar to ND filter but clear glass
I tried opening a support case but I did not hear anything back from DJI repair.
Can someone tell me what can I do or if there is some online shop in Europe from where I can buy it.
Or is there a filter like ND or other filter I can buy from amazon  which is just like  original clear glass which I can put on top of the camera to protect the lens
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ash7aq, sorry for the trouble caused, I guess you are referring to the UV filter, we have Zenmuse X3 Camera Filter Kit for sale in DJI online store: https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-filter-kit, which is compatible with OSMO X3 camera but it also includes ND4 filters.
I managed to get your repair case number via your Forum account, didn't you receive any email about the case number and how to send in? Could you please check your spam box? We will also verify with the support team, thank you.
2018-10-11
Use props
Ash7aq
New
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-11 18:28
Hi Ash7aq, sorry for the trouble caused, I guess you are referring to the UV filter, we have Zenmuse X3 Camera Filter Kit for sale in DJI online store: https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-filter-kit, which is compatible with OSMO X3 camera but it also includes ND4 filters.
I managed to get your repair case number via your Forum account, didn't you receive any email about the case number and how to send in? Could you please check your spam box? We will also verify with the support team, thank you.

Many Thanks for the reply. I did not get any email from support at all. I checked my spam folder. I do have previous emails in my mailbox from dji repair but nothing related to this case .
If I click on the update this gives me no information and no link where I can ask for status.
all I need is the new glass for the camera.
2018-10-11
Use props
Ash7aq
New
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-11 18:28
Hi Ash7aq, sorry for the trouble caused, I guess you are referring to the UV filter, we have Zenmuse X3 Camera Filter Kit for sale in DJI online store: https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-filter-kit, which is compatible with OSMO X3 camera but it also includes ND4 filters.

Zenmuse X3 camera filter kit will fit Osmo? Its the first generation of Osmo bought in 2016
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ash7aq Posted at 2018-10-11 23:47
Zenmuse X3 camera filter kit will fit Osmo? Its the first generation of Osmo bought in 2016

Yes, it is compatible with Osmo X3. There should be an email sent to you of what to do next, we have informed the team to contact you soon, please wait a moment, thank you. GTScreenshot_20181012_171740.png
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules