Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warranty of Repair
851 4 2018-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric Rudd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133944 ft

Hi folks/DJI.....

I can't find this info on DJI's website. I am receiving back today our company Inspire 1 that was sent to DJI Repair for fixing. Is there any sort of warranty on repair work from DJI?

Thank you in advance.

Eric Rudd
Indiana University Communications
2018-10-12
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

If you didn't receive an invoice and are getting it back, then whatever happened was probably under warranty.  On the other hand, if you were billed and didn't pay, then you'll receive it  in the same condition as you sent it.
2018-10-12
Use props
Eric Rudd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133944 ft

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-10-12 05:56
If you didn't receive an invoice and are getting it back, then whatever happened was probably under warranty.  On the other hand, if you were billed and didn't pay, then you'll receive it  in the same condition as you sent it.

Hi Alabama....Sorry...I might not have been clear.   The original repair that they just completed was not under warranty.  I paid for the repair. I'm wondering about the work that they just completed. Does that carry a warranty?
2018-10-12
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Good question.   Maybe an admin can answer that one.
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Eric, thanks for bringing up your concern to us. The warranty of the repair you had is for 30 days. Once you received the unit, make sure to test all it's function to make sure it works fine. If not, and another issue showed up, feel free to let us know so we can submit an escalated case if needed.
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules