1326 1 2018-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans303c5328
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6143999 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Ok i just want to mention how it ends up my Servo Problem with inspire 2 that apparently for other pilots i was talking is a common problem and some of them tell me that has to
change the
servo 2 or 3 times already.
So to
resumes my Story:

-
DJI Recommends upgrade the firmware (.0200) so i did, and after recalibrate everything did a Job with it on Los Pumas - All Blacks rugby mach.
- After that the landing gear never works again, smells like servo burn and stays at the up position locked.
- Try everything
DJI and members sagest, nothing work, so i ask DJI Argentina and send them my drone, it is still under warranty BUT they said they can not fix it because in order to cober the Warranty DJI tells them to send the Inspire 2 to them (USA or CHINA i do not know). Impossible for me to do that, DJI usually takes AT LIST 1 Month to fix things but usually 2 or 3 and this drone is my ONLY tool for work !!! I lived doing aerial service with drones.
- OK long story short,
nobody cares about DJI customers !!!! and i think is the same problem all over the world and i can not believe that i spend more than $12.000 on a drone that i can not use to work.
- I end up buying
DJI servo on Ebay from Hong Kong and hopefully gets here in 1 or 2 weeks and i will have to change it myself. DJI at list they should take care and send me the middle part for free, but nothing !!! they do not care at all !!!

So guys i hope your Inspire works well since day 0, and hope you luck !
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, I understand your concern and very sorry for all the troubles caused, currently, there is no official repair center in the South America area, the drone will need to be sent back to NA repair center or China, we are working on expanding our after-sales service but need more time. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
The landing gear relates to many parts, if it is damaged, we recommend to get it fixed by our official repair center, the spare parts are not allowed to be sent to customers directly to replace by customers themselves, may I have the name of your dealer and your own contact number, name, email account and the serial number of the drone? We will verify with the related team to see if there is any other resolution for your situation, thank you.
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules