XT2 MicroSD Card Cover
922 4 2018-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

The rubber cover on the XT2 that covers the MicroSD cards is always pulling fully or partially out of the camera and is a real problem to re-attach.  This happens every time you open it to remove the SD cards for processing.  The big issue is the little rubber shaft that is supposed to hold the cover to the camera.  It always pulls out beyond the little "bump" that is supposed to act as a stop.  It doesn't stop it.  Then, after coming out, the bump prevents it, without using a needle, to easily be reattached.  BAD design and could cause loss of the cover or compromise to the IP43 rating of the camera.

What say you, DJI ???

2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Andy, sorry for the inconvenience with the rubber cover in the SD card slot, your concern will be forwarded to our engineers for attention, I will keep you updated if there is any workaround.
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Andy, we also need the serial number of your gimbal, could you please provide to us? And any pictures of the rubber cover of SD card would be much appreciated.
2018-10-15
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-15 02:14
Hi Andy, we also need the serial number of your gimbal, could you please provide to us? And any pictures of the rubber cover of SD card would be much appreciated.

S/N  0QHDFD28P10163

I don't have any pictures right now of cover after it pulls out past bump on rubber shaft.  The next time I remove the SD card, you can be sure the cover will pull out and then I will take and forward a picture.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rfAndy Posted at 11-3 12:12
S/N  0QHDFD28P10163

I don't have any pictures right now of cover after it pulls out past bump on rubber shaft.  The next time I remove the SD card, you can be sure the cover will pull out and then I will take and forward a picture.

Andy, thanks for getting back and the serial number has been forwarded to our engineers and we would appreciate if you could provide us the picture.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules