ESC status error
1701 5 2018-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LouisSpark
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi I have a brandnew spark bought it 8 days ago in Bubai, i live in South Africa. I got ESC error after 10min of use. Now in my country they can not help me because i bought it in Dubai, i cannot contack Dubai and now i am stuck. Is it a softwear pr that i can fix myself. PLS i need help.
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear that. Please provide a screenshot of the error message so that I can check it on my end. You can try to restore the settings to factory defaults and refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below.

2018-10-13
Use props
edylara
New
Flight distance : 20233 ft
Poland

Hello,

I have the same error on my spark. It was flying ok then I replaced the battery and didt take off. Esc error status message was shown. I have tried restarting the aircraft but no success. a few days latter I turned it on and no error showed up, flew inside my apartment for about one minute and apparently it was ok. Turned it of and when turning it on again the message was there. After a few days the same thing.

I have changed propellers, recalibrated IMU and restarted several times but no success. Any idea what could be happening?
2018-11-28
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

maybe reinstalling the firmware via Assistant 2 helps

i feel bad for you =(
but hopefully this get sorted out u still have the warranty
2018-11-28
Use props
fans5045553b
New
Flight distance : 13848 ft
India

I have the same ESC status issue - tried updating many times using the DJI Assistant 2. Even did the factory reset on it using the assistant app. Tried updating through DJI GO 4 also. Nothing worked.

Is there another way of Firmware update through an offline file from like a repository or something? I've seen the Phantom 4 having the offline BIN file that they can get on their SD card instead to update...
2018-12-22
Use props
fans5045553b
New
Flight distance : 13848 ft
India

EDITED - due to double posting of the same message as above - Sorry
2018-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules