Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI init map error expired refund phantom 3se
4664 23 2018-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hibrys
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1690 ft

Hello guys so ive just recived this error when starting the app from nowhere. First i just started the app and it crashed then i reinstalled the app and this error came up . Now ive tried everything to fix this reinstall the app multible times and tried diffrent versions on diffrent phones but error is stil there . Because of this error i get no vision poseition or gps map at all . So is there a fix for this or should i refund my phantom 3 SE?

Also everytime i try to contact dji the live chat is down so am stuck
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what mobile device are you using to your Phantom 3 SE? Please make sure to use a compatible device for reliability purposes. Also, may I know if you are having an error message to your DJI Go app?
2018-10-13
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-13 08:16
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know what mobile device are you using to your Phantom 3 SE? Please make sure to use a compatible device for reliability purposes. Also, may I know if you are having an error message to your DJI Go app?

Am using the oneplus 5T its been working perfectly until this init map error user expired came from nowhere . There is nothing wrong with the phone i also tried the app on Google Nexus 6P same problem and yes this error is on the DJI GO App
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hibrys Posted at 2018-10-13 08:20
Am using the oneplus 5T its been working perfectly until this init map error user expired came from nowhere . There is nothing wrong with the phone i also tried the app on Google Nexus 6P same problem and yes this error is on the DJI GO App

Hi, Can you please provide a screenshot on that prompt message that you are receiving? Thank you.
2018-10-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could you try going to apkmirror and downloading an older version and see what happens?
I think theyve changed back to the other maps and it could be conflicting with whats already in your phone, or you could try uninstalling the program and then look for any folder to do with DJI and remove them, then install the app again
2018-10-13
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-13 11:08
Hi, Can you please provide a screenshot on that prompt message that you are receiving? Thank you.

2018-10-14
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

Bashy Posted at 2018-10-13 19:41
Could you try going to apkmirror and downloading an older version and see what happens?
I think theyve changed back to the other maps and it could be conflicting with whats already in your phone, or you could try uninstalling the program and then look for any folder to do with DJI and remove them, then install the app again

Yes ive already done that i downloaded an older version and i made a complete clean install(removed awap+heremap+ all dji folders and files and reinstalled it ) Still same error ive tried version 3.18+3.123+3.1.8
2018-10-14
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

I also like to say that i traveled a long way to get to get good photage and went far away to a mountain it took me alot of time and effort. When i was finally there is get this error witch is extremely frustrating . Because of this am stuck and i am unable to do my work so please help!
2018-10-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

with hindsight, should check everything before you leave home
2018-10-14
Use props
Pleomax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

Hibrys, had this problem today. After a bit of Googling found this
2018-10-15
Use props
Pleomax
Second Officer
United Kingdom

https://nolimitdronez.com/here-maps-have-just-expired. Worked for me, hope this helps. Fly safe
2018-10-15
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

Pleomax Posted at 2018-10-15 09:38
https://nolimitdronez.com/here-maps-have-just-expired. Worked for me, hope this helps. Fly safe

It says page has expired ); so their server is down . Can you find a similar link perhaps?
2018-10-15
Use props
Pleomax
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hibrys Posted at 2018-10-15 13:09
It says page has expired ); so their server is down . Can you find a similar link perhaps?

Hibrys

Sorry, tried link myself. Do this instead.
Go to Google and type in "Here map expired" should bring up where I found site.
2018-10-16
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

Pleomax Posted at 2018-10-16 04:23
Hibrys

Sorry, tried link myself. Do this instead.

I searched for it and found the exact link you linked witch has expired so this is useless . Thanks for trying anyway now its time for the admin (Natalia) To do her job
2018-10-16
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

So DJI Natalia got any solution or should i refund the Phantom 3SE?
2018-10-16
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Hibrys Posted at 2018-10-15 13:09

Was just testing 3.1.43 and it works here with Mapbox.
Have you restarted your device.?
2018-10-16
Use props
Pleomax
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hibrys Posted at 2018-10-16 10:30
I searched for it and found the exact link you linked witch has expired so this is useless . Thanks for trying anyway now its time for the admin (Natalia) To do her job

From the link.

HERE Maps have just expired

Tuesday, October 2, 2018
We have received reports from users that the HERE Map shows up "empty" in NLD Go.
After a little research it turns out that the license key for HERE maps simply just expired a couple of days ago.

This is not only having an impact on NLD Go but also all other apps using that particular "free license key".

As always, we are working on fixing the issue as fast as possible.

The fix will most like be released as part of the next update to the NLD MOD Client app and you will then be able to cut yourself a new version of NLD GO with HERE maps working again.

In the meantime, the app should automatically switch to use Goolge maps, just make sure to re-enable internet access after logging in the first time so that it can download the map tiles.
2018-10-16
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

Pleomax Posted at 2018-10-16 12:18
From the link.

Thanks for the reply ive already followed a guide on how to force google maps instead of Heremaps unfortunately as soon as i start the app i get that error message and even if i try to use google maps it uses heremaps witch is greyed out . So we have to wait for a fix really? So am unable to use the product i purchased from dji until then?

BTW NLD MOD DOES NOT SUPPORT Phantom 3!!!!
2018-10-16
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

G_Sig Posted at 2018-10-16 11:58
Was just testing 3.1.43 and it works here with Mapbox.
Have you restarted your device.?

Yes ofc i have restarted my device but i can try again . Edit just tried again still the same error . Am unable to use the product i purchased from dji due to the license key from dji expired oktober 2nd so am still stuck
2018-10-16
Use props
Pleomax
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hibrys Posted at 2018-10-16 14:15
Thanks for the reply ive already followed a guide on how to force google maps instead of Heremaps unfortunately as soon as i start the app i get that error message and even if i try to use google maps it uses heremaps witch is greyed out . So we have to wait for a fix really? So am unable to use the product i purchased from dji until then?

BTW NLD MOD DOES NOT SUPPORT Phantom 3!!!!

I fly P3S, Dji go 3.1.28. The information in the red type worked for me.

SORRY IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-10-16
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

Pleomax Posted at 2018-10-16 14:40
I fly P3S, Dji go 3.1.28. The information in the red type worked for me.

SORRY IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

well maybe its different with phantom 3 standard i have the special edition  
2018-10-16
Use props
Hibrys
lvl.1

Okay it worked with the latest version i found out what the problem was . DJI has basically blocked all old apk so people cant utilize fcc mode anymore . Good job DJI for making this in to most boring hobby ever  
2018-10-16
Use props
fansaadaa048
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165935 ft
United States

I last flew my DJI P3A on 10/20. On 10/28 could not fly any of my P3A drones, got message 'Init map error - usage expired'. I've called for tech help several times but they don't have a clue. Please help. I have 7 of your P3A drones, none can fly. NO FPV, NO video or pics.
2018-11-21
Use props
Bart Dooper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177018 ft
Netherlands

The interesting link Pleomax posted https://nolimitdronez.com/here-maps-have-just-expired is live but apparently censored by your government. When I use Tor browser (ungoverned browser) this link works.
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules