Why the warranty is only 12 months for EU?
2179 3 2018-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

So the warranty period and DJI Care has been expired for my Spark on October 11 this year. And since i am living in Latvia (EU) and used to have  a 24 months warranty for all goods i am buying within EU, i am getting curios how DJI manage to trade legally in EU, providing only 12 months warranty?
Maybe this topic was explained before, but i want to know how correct is this approach by DJI from juridical point of view.
Thank You in advance
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi nixuspix, may I know what trouble do you encounter with your Spark? Is there any case number or similar for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status, thanks in advance!
2018-10-13
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Dear Susan! That's the problem , that i absolutely have no trouble at the moment and practically did not have them for a whole year. But the probability of the accident increases with time and i am thinking, why there is no 24 month warranty by DJI as it should be for the every company working in EU
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nixuspix Posted at 2018-10-13 23:06
Dear Susan! That's the problem , that i absolutely have no trouble at the moment and practically did not have them for a whole year. But the probability of the accident increases with time and i am thinking, why there is no 24 month warranty by DJI as it should be for the every company working in EU

Thanks for the clarification. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thanks!
2018-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules