Relative wind
666 4 2018-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrewrok
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257523 ft
United States

Should be great if in the map page you can see the relative wind with direction and intensity....Have in your future plan this kind of feature??
Thx
Andrea
2018-10-14
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

Interesting idea. Are you thinking the data would come from a local internet weather service, or feedback from the drone?
2018-10-17
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

This app works pretty well UAV Forecast . I always run it before I fly  
Includes a map and NFZ's
2018-10-17
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft

I also use UAV FORECAST aswell, really useful program but I agree having that data as an overlay would be very useful.
2018-10-17
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257523 ft
Italy

My idea is different...as former glider pilot in the software i used there was present an arrow that show you the relative wind (direction and strenght)  related to you...this is absolutely important to calculate final glide and so on during the flight.... But for Dji should be very easy to calculate the relative wind during the drone flight, i think for sure they calculate it to set the smart RTH properly...and for us should be interesting when we flight with our drone....For sure a pilot or remote pilot need to understand the wind before to take off...but should be interesting also to have this info on the app....
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules