Gimbal vibration plate
995 4 2018-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

1st drone 1st flight 1st crash, Iv broken the gimbal of the vibration plate at the screws Iv ordered a new vibration plate but should I replace the flat ribbon flex cable ? I know it’s a bit of a tricky question but any help would be much appreciated.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2018-10-14
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4

Thanks for the tip Dirty Bird, Iv just ordered one.
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Hartyaj, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do feel sad to know about the crash incident you had. We do suggest sending in the aircraft for repairs to avoid voiding the warranty of your aircraft. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you.
2018-10-15
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-15 01:26
Hi Hartyaj, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do feel sad to know about the crash incident you had. We do suggest sending in the aircraft for repairs to avoid voiding the warranty of your aircraft. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you.

Hi DJI Gamora, Thanks you for the advice I will probably take it to one of your service DJI Authorised stores in Melbourne.

But on another note is there a setting for darkening the text on your mobile site spits easier to read ?
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hartyaj Posted at 2018-10-15 01:54
Hi DJI Gamora, Thanks you for the advice I will probably take it to one of your service DJI Authorised stores in Melbourne.

But on another note is there a setting for darkening the text on your mobile site spits easier to read ?

Hi Hartyaj, are you referring to the DJI website or the DJI Forum? In DJI website there is no feature such as that, but in the DJI Forum, you may try clicking the mobile version as shown in the photo below. Thank you.

2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules