DJI goggles linking with a DSLR
1096 3 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Desert Magazine
lvl.1
United States

I recently was reviewing some info on a google search on various ways to connect to other media devices and what caught my attention was someone mentioned that you can connect a DSLR camera to the goggles. not sure if anyone can give any input on this, but for me that would be awesome to see in a LIVE VIEW from my camera come over to my goggles.
the primary cameras that I use are canon.
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello Desert Magazine, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. DJI Goggles is not supported to Canon DSLR cameras. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-15
Use props
Desert Magazine
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-15 04:27
Hello Desert Magazine, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. DJI Goggles is not supported to Canon DSLR cameras. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

are there any dslr cameras that are supported?  google search says that you can link a camera as an external monitor....
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Desert Magazine Posted at 2018-10-15 09:46
are there any dslr cameras that are supported?  google search says that you can link a camera as an external monitor....

Hi, there may be some if you searched it already in Google, but we do not support any of the DSLR's in the market today using the DJI Goggles. Thank you.
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules