Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky and charger
1071 4 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HapticRecon
lvl.1
Canada

I've had the Crystalsky 7.85 1000 nit monitor for about three weeks now but have been unable to charge the batteries properly because all I had previously was a Phantom 4 car charger. I ordered the Phantom 4 160W AC power adapter several weeks ago (no AC cable) and because I couldn't see anywhere on the DJI site to purchase the ac cable assumed that one of my other DJI chargers would have the same ac cable connector. WRONG ! It's a strange 3 prong arrangement. So now I'm wondering two things ... 1. WTF is wrong with DJI selling an AC component with a proprietary connector and no means of plugging it in ??  2. HTF am I going to find an AC cable that will fit this thing ?? The connection on the charger is unlike anything I've seen. Can I just soder some AC leads to it ?
2018-10-15
Use props
HapticRecon
lvl.1
Canada

Never mind, I just soldered some ac leads to it. Works like a charm and saved myself another $40
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi HapticRecon, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear you have figured this out. BTW, if you ordered from DJI online store, there will be remarks on the product page, you may check before making the decision in the future. Wish you have a good time.
Phantom 4 Series 160 W Battery Charger (Without AC Cable).png
2018-10-16
Use props
cinnabun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 812995 ft
United States

Its hard to tell from the pictures but the AC cable looks very similar to one of these... Can't tell for sure though. Glad you were able to get it working though!
powercord.JPG
2018-10-16
Use props
HapticRecon
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks Cinnabun, that looks like it might do the trick. I did eventually find a cable on the DJI site, The cable was $9 but the shipping was close to $20 US. I still don’t get why they don’t just include one with the charger. It’s not like their products are cheap.

Happy flying !
2018-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules