Forum Improvement suggestion : Make the Last Post Date a Link
1257 18 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M4veric17
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519715 ft
France

Could it be possible for the forum designers in here to make the last post date of every thread (when viewing all threads of any forum in list view) being a link directly pointing to the last post ? This is actually a very common feature in many forums and much useful for accessing directly last posts without having to scroll to reach the last post of each thread (not even to mention the hassle of having also to prior select the last page for multiple-pages threads).

Or maybe this is possible via something else that i missed ?

I hope concerned people might read this or at least moderator might forward the request to them, or just reply if they already have an answer to this.

Any thought of users is welcome too, i suppose i cannot be the only one interested in this...

Thanks.

2018-10-15
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

nice idea but I doubt they will bother
2018-10-15
Use props
salmonshark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 206352 ft

There is so much that needs to be done to this forum that could make it so much better...   But like said, I doubt anything will come from it.

SalmonShark
2018-10-15
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree things could be more DJI-centric with how the ebb and flow appear here on the site,, as it could be more user friendly as I think the biggest issue with the site is someone logging in truly knows how to utilize the site to the best of its ability?
2018-10-15
Use props
M4veric17
lvl.3
France

marklyn59 Posted at 2018-10-15 13:10
nice idea but I doubt they will bother

Thanks for your comment marklyn59, see update here
2018-10-17
Use props
M4veric17
lvl.3
France

salmonshark Posted at 2018-10-15 13:14
There is so much that needs to be done to this forum that could make it so much better...   But like said, I doubt anything will come from it.

SalmonShark

I finally manage to sort this out by myself , see update here ;)
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding your concern, I'll forward this to feedback and suggestion to our Senior Engineer for future update. For the meantime, you may refer to our co-pilot suggestion here on this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-169661-1-1.html. If you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
2018-10-17
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-17 16:04
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding your concern, I'll forward this to feedback and suggestion to our Senior Engineer for future update. For the meantime, you may refer to our co-pilot suggestion here on this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-169661-1-1.html. If you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Link no good for me.
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Just to clarify, are you having a problem with the link? Please kindly remove the "." on the end. Thanks.
2018-10-17
Use props
M4veric17
lvl.3
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-17 16:04
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding your concern, I'll forward this to feedback and suggestion to our Senior Engineer for future update. For the meantime, you may refer to our co-pilot suggestion here on this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-169661-1-1.html. If you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Hi DJI Natalia. Thanks for your answer but just in case you wouldn't have notice, i actually am the co-pilot you are referring to as the thread you are linking to is also mine ;)
I mean this one (without the erroneous "." added at the end in your reply ) : https://forum.dji.com/thread-169661-1-1.html

Thanks again for having forwarded my request to relevant people anyway

2018-10-17
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

M4veric17 Posted at 2018-10-17 22:52
Hi DJI Natalia. Thanks for your answer but just in case you wouldn't have notice, i actually am the co-pilot you are referring to as the thread you are linking to is also mine ;)
I mean this one (without the erroneous "." added at the end in your reply ) : https://forum.dji.com/thread-169661-1-1.html

ya if they fix this without your help, this might be like a "real" forum in the future.
2018-10-18
Use props
M4veric17
lvl.3
France

rolling56 Posted at 2018-10-18 04:20
ya if they fix this without your help, this might be like a "real" forum in the future.

Not a big deal for them to implement this on their end IMHO. Now do they have the ressources and time for is another question...

Besides, not so much feedback so far from other users in here re this quick-script-fix i created and shared. Just wonder if my thread suffers a lack of visibility or if people just don't really care about this ability.

Oh well, not that important and if it suited even just you and i, that's already a good start
2018-10-18
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

M4veric17 Posted at 2018-10-18 05:35
Not a big deal for them to implement this on their end IMHO. Now do they have the ressources and time for is another question...

Besides, not so much feedback so far from other users in here re this quick-script-fix i created and shared. Just wonder if my thread suffers a lack of visibility or if people just don't really care about this ability.

ya i really like it. I think people are just not that tech savvy here. I know a few are from the use of 3rd party software but that's about it. There will be a few that will see it i hope. Is kind of the reason i keep posting
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

M4veric17 Posted at 2018-10-17 22:52
I mean this one (without the erroneous "." added at the end in your reply ) : https://forum.dji.com/thread-169661-1-1.html

Hello, M4veric17. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge here in DJI Forum. This will really help a pilots. Wish you have a great time on flying, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2018-10-18
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

M4veric17 Posted at 2018-10-18 05:35
Not a big deal for them to implement this on their end IMHO. Now do they have the ressources and time for is another question...

I just now noticed your mod only works on the first page only. Is this happening to you too? Is there something i can add to the Editor or Settings?
2018-10-22
Use props
M4veric17
lvl.3
France

rolling56 Posted at 2018-10-22 03:12
I just now noticed your mod only works on the first page only. Is this happening to you too? Is there something i can add to the Editor or Settings?

Strange as it still seems to works on every page on my end. In which forum did you had this ?

EDIT : OK i see now it seems to only happen in the All forum. I'll have to look into this. Thanks for your report ;)
2018-10-22
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

M4veric17 Posted at 2018-10-22 05:10
Strange as it still seems to works on every page on my end. In which forum did you had this ?

EDIT : OK i see now it seems to only happen in the All forum. I'll have to look into this. Thanks for your report ;)

ya i didn't look at all the subforums to see so i just noticed in the ALL like you mentioned. Glad you found it and maybe fix that. I nosed around a bit but didn't see anything to change to fix it. You know way more than i do about this stuff.
2018-10-22
Use props
M4veric17
lvl.3
France

rolling56 Posted at 2018-10-22 05:59
ya i didn't look at all the subforums to see so i just noticed in the ALL like you mentioned. Glad you found it and maybe fix that. I nosed around a bit but didn't see anything to change to fix it. You know way more than i do about this stuff.

Got it fixed.

In order to update on your end, just go to your TamperMonkey dashboard and click on the 'Last updated' value (i think previous update was 4 days ago) on the line of my script. This should trigger the 'Check for update' process and you should then end with version 0.2 of my script installed (instead of previous 0.1).

Then just refresh any page in the DJI forums and it should now work as expected on all pages.

The error was that i was using RegEx match only for url pages like '-1-1.html' thus excluding all pages > 1 in my test.

Thanks again for your alert ^^
2018-10-22
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
United States

M4veric17 Posted at 2018-10-22 07:33
Got it fixed.

In order to update on your end, just go to your TamperMonkey dashboard and click on the 'Last updated' value (i think previous update was 4 days ago) on the line of my script. This should trigger the 'Check for update' process and you should then end with version 0.2 of my script installed (instead of previous 0.1).

That seems to have fix it with v 0.2 thanks again!
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules