Mavic 2 & two goggles
1534 9 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Devildog01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1263924 ft

I bought two pairs of googles ( 1 RE & 1 regular) for my Mavic 2 Zoom. I did this as the DJI advertisment for the googles showed two people utilizing the googles at one time; one flying and one observing. However, both goggles will not work at the same time. Will DJI fix this problem?  Additionally, it would be nice if the side obsticle sensors worked in other than tripod mode.

2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. As of the moment, this feature is not yet supported. This will be compatible once the dual controller is being supported.
2018-10-15
Use props
Devildog01
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-15 15:38
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. As of the moment, this feature is not yet supported. This will be compatible once the dual controller is being supported. [view_image]

When is "soon"? I bought the products based on your companies videos showing that utilizing both pairs of goggles and one (1) controller was already working- not promised some time soon. I do not mean to be rude because I love these products but I paid a good sum of money believing that this function was available now.
2018-10-21
Use props
Devildog01
lvl.1
United States

So we are a few months from when I last asked. When can I use both googles at the same time? I would very much like to show others what is happening while flying. That is why I purchased two googles.
2019-2-14
Use props
Devildog01
lvl.1
United States

More months have gone by and no response from you guys.
2019-4-22
Use props
HoverGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220197 ft
  • >>>
United States

Devildog01 Posted at 4-22 18:18
More months have gone by and no response from you guys.

Yes DJI, please give us an answer. I have 2 sets of goggles RE and cannot connect both to my Mavic 2. Pretty sad after spending thousands of dollars on this equipment that does not perform as advertised.
2019-4-23
Use props
Devildog01
lvl.1
United States

Another month and I can't even get a response???
2019-5-23
Use props
BENIGN-NEGLECT
New

United States

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!  I bought the same package .. BASED ON THE SAME INFORMATION.. and FAIL..  They cannot tell me why I bought two sets of goggles either.  They DO NOT SEEM TO CARE HOW MADDENING THIS IS.  Perhaps FALSE ADVERTISING IS NOT IMPORTANT IN CHINA!! Well IT IS HERE!!!!!  PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!
2019-11-2
Use props
Gregory John Sothras
New
Flight distance : 11142 ft
United States

Hello DJI, please add me to the list of folks who bought 2 pair of goggles to pair with my mavic 2. Please please please fix this issue. Great product, love it, but bought it to fly with my family and friends. This could be one of the most amazing capabilities of  of your products. Thank you and please let me know if this is in the works.
2020-4-24
Use props
Gregory John Sothras
New
Flight distance : 11142 ft
United States

Hello DJI, please add me to the list of folks who bought 2 pair of goggles to pair with my mavic 2. Please please please fix this issue. Great product, love it, but bought it to fly with my family and friends. This could be one of the most amazing capabilities of  of your products. Thank you and please let me know if this is in the works.
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules