977 16 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lucll
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34331 ft
Canada

Good evening

My spark is with DJI for repair. 3 weeks after getting my spark the bateery felt off and it crashed. DJI was very helpfull and I shipped my drone back to them and I can't wait to get it back.
Have you ever sent your drone tp DJI while under warramty?
How long did it take before you got it back?

I love my spark. have a nice evening

Luc
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Luc. We're glad to hear about your feedback. We'll make sure to maintain and improve our service for better customer experience. I also managed to get your case using your Forum account. As you had sent the drone in, the local team will help assess what happened once received. Hope you can get the drone back to the air soon, and if there is any assistance needed during the repair, please feel free to let us know.
2018-10-15
Use props
lucll
lvl.3
Canada

Thank you very much

Luc
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

lucll Posted at 2018-10-15 17:10
Thank you very much

Luc

Hi Luc, the overall repair time of your product will be 6-8 working days after your product is received. If there are any updates, you can check them by using the Repair Progress Inquiry on DJI’s official website. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2018-10-15
Use props
lucll
lvl.3
Canada

Thank you for the update  it's in Texas now shouldn't be long before it's at your location
2018-10-16
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

I had to send my Mavic Pro in for warranty repair a couple months ago. Not counting the shipping length, it took them about 4 days.

2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lucll Posted at 2018-10-16 03:00
Thank you for the update  it's in Texas now shouldn't be long before it's at your location

No problem, our repair center will take care of it when it arrives and ship the drone back as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
2018-10-16
Use props
lucll
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-16 04:24
No problem, our repair center will take care of it when it arrives and ship the drone back as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

It's been delivered to your location this afternoon.

thanks
Luc
2018-10-16
Use props
MBGphotography
lvl.2
United States

You are lucky, I have had a miserable 45+ day ordeal trying to get it replaced. It dropped out of the sky at the beach with a burnt out ESC 4 motor chip post a failed firmware update and they refuse to honor their warranty despite clear as day facts.
Tech team saw salt damage from when it crashed in wet sand and blindly assumed I crashed it into the ocean. Flight logs below CLEARLY show I was never over the water or ever within 12 feet of the ground at time of flight before the critical failure but they refuse to honor warranty still. Their managers barely speak english and just deliver "I am sorry for your frustration" scripts without using common sense and just looking at the flight logs I sent multiple times.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lucll Posted at 2018-10-16 13:23
It's been delivered to your location this afternoon.

thanks

I see, thanks for keeping us updated, we will get it registered in our system soon, and you will also receive the email notification of each step, please note, thank you.
2018-10-16
Use props
lucll
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-16 20:27
I see, thanks for keeping us updated, we will get it registered in our system soon, and you will also receive the email notification of each step, please note, thank you.

thanks Mindy
2018-10-17
Use props
English Muffin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16129 ft
United States

Good luck with the service. My battery fell out at 265 feet but had to pay for the repair because I was using Litchi when it happened and they couldn't determine if the battery falling out was the cause of the crash. What did they think would happen at 265 feet and the battery fell out. This whole issue of batteries falling out has been going on since the Spark was released last year. I hope for you sake you were using the DJI Go app so they can read the flight logs. Even though I saw the battery fall and I can look at the flight data from the Litchi app, they wouldn't cover it under the warranty. And Litchi is made with DJIs SDK so you would think they'd be able to read the data from Litchi. Anyways, that was a bit of a rant, sorry. I hope you get it covered.
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

My pleasure, your case is under data analysis, hope there would be a good result.
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

English Muffin Posted at 2018-10-17 20:41
Good luck with the service. My battery fell out at 265 feet but had to pay for the repair because I was using Litchi when it happened and they couldn't determine if the battery falling out was the cause of the crash. What did they think would happen at 265 feet and the battery fell out. This whole issue of batteries falling out has been going on since the Spark was released last year. I hope for you sake you were using the DJI Go app so they can read the flight logs. Even though I saw the battery fall and I can look at the flight data from the Litchi app, they wouldn't cover it under the warranty. And Litchi is made with DJIs SDK so you would think they'd be able to read the data from Litchi. Anyways, that was a bit of a rant, sorry. I hope you get it covered.

Muffin, we are sorry again for your case, the main reason is that the flight controller data corrupted, and we are unable to analyze the records of the third party APP, please try to use the DJI Go 4 APP in the future flight, fly safely.
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MBGphotography Posted at 2018-10-16 13:54
You are lucky, I have had a miserable 45+ day ordeal trying to get it replaced. It dropped out of the sky at the beach with a burnt out ESC 4 motor chip post a failed firmware update and they refuse to honor their warranty despite clear as day facts.
Tech team saw salt damage from when it crashed in wet sand and blindly assumed I crashed it into the ocean. Flight logs below CLEARLY show I was never over the water or ever within 12 feet of the ground at time of flight before the critical failure but they refuse to honor warranty still. Their managers barely speak english and just deliver "I am sorry for your frustration" scripts without using common sense and just looking at the flight logs I sent multiple times.
[view_image]

Hi MBGphotography, we will keep following up your own thread, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2018-10-17
Use props
lucll
lvl.3
Canada

It's on  the way back from repair. Thank you all for the very quick responce. Luc
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lucll Posted at 2018-10-19 15:05
It's on  the way back from repair. Thank you all for the very quick responce. Luc

Hi Luc, glad to hear the unit is already on the way. Wish you receive it soon. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules