Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile 2 Bluetooth NOT WORKING!!!
12Next >
64130 47 2018-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaybe787
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108415 ft
  • >>>

Hi, I have been using my OSMO Mobile 2 with no problem and out of no ware it is not connecting to any of my iPhone's (6s, 7, 8, 8 Plus and X) I even restore the 8 to factory new iPhone with no other Bluetooth devices and nothing.  I go to settings> Bluetooth and sometimes I can see the OSMO Mobile 2 device but when when try to connect it will say Connection Failed.  I have try every trick that I know even connect the OSMO Mobile 2 to the iPhone with the Mini USB to Lightning that I use on my Mavic Pro Platinum and my Spark, I even try to connect the OSMO Mobile 2 with DJI Assistant 2 and nothing.  Any ideas of what can be the problem.......        
2018-10-16
Use props
LouisP
Captain
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Do you have any of the other phones that you have previously paired the OSMO to nearby?   I use my OSMO with my iPHone and my iPod Touch..  If I don't turn off the bluetooth on the one that I don't want to use, the other one does not even see the OSMO.   Maybe yours is connected to one of your other devices and that is why you can't see it on your iPhone 8.
2018-10-16
Use props
jaybe787
lvl.1
  • >>>

LouisP Posted at 2018-10-16 11:16
Do you have any of the other phones that you have previously paired the OSMO to nearby?   I use my OSMO with my iPHone and my iPod Touch..  If I don't turn off the bluetooth on the one that I don't want to use, the other one does not even see the OSMO.   Maybe yours is connected to one of your other devices and that is why you can't see it on your iPhone 8.

I remove the OSMO Mobile 2 from all the devices and just try to install @ 1 device.  I have try with more than 7 devices including Android, iPad and iPod and all my iPhone's.  Non of the devices had the OSMO on the list because I remove the OSMO from the list before try to pair with a device.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Kindly ensure that you have the right process of mounting the gimbal. When you connect to Osmo Mobile 2, please make sure no other Bluetooth is turned on, then connect to Osmo Mobile 2 via DJI Go APP. You can also back up your files and reinstall the APP and check if the that can help. If you are using a protector case on your phone, kindly remove it and try to connect again to your Osmo mobile 2. Please make sure that your firmware is up to date, you can refer on the video tutorials below.

2018-10-17
Use props
jaybe787
lvl.1
  • >>>

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-17 04:12
Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Kindly ensure that you have the right process of mounting the gimbal. When you connect to Osmo Mobile 2, please make sure no other Bluetooth is turned on, then connect to Osmo Mobile 2 via DJI Go APP. You can also back up your files and reinstall the APP and check if the that can help. If you are using a protector case on your phone, kindly remove it and try to connect again to your Osmo mobile 2. Please make sure that your firmware is up to date, you can refer on the video tutorials below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWe1o2RjZY

Hi, my friend I have been using the OSMO 2 from the  week was released.  I just went to use the OSMO Mobile 2  this week for school activity and it didn't work, I know how to use and pair the device.  I have don it to numerous friends and family members but mine is NOT WORKING......
2018-10-17
Use props
jaybe787
lvl.1
  • >>>

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-17 04:12
Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Kindly ensure that you have the right process of mounting the gimbal. When you connect to Osmo Mobile 2, please make sure no other Bluetooth is turned on, then connect to Osmo Mobile 2 via DJI Go APP. You can also back up your files and reinstall the APP and check if the that can help. If you are using a protector case on your phone, kindly remove it and try to connect again to your Osmo mobile 2. Please make sure that your firmware is up to date, you can refer on the video tutorials below.

By the was there is no way to UPGRADE firmware if the OSMO Mobile 2 is not connected to the DJIGO app, the OSMO mobile 2 will not connect to DJI Assistant 2 or other Assistant version.  If there is another way to do the firmware update please let me know.  I don't know my current firmware because I CAN'T CONNECT......  
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jaybe787 Posted at 2018-10-17 07:07
Hi, my friend I have been using the OSMO 2 from the  week was released.  I just went to use the OSMO Mobile 2  this week for school activity and it didn't work, I know how to use and pair the device.  I have don it to numerous friends and family members but mine is NOT WORKING......

Hi, I understand. Can you provide your serial number so that I can check the warranty of your product? Thanks for your support.
2018-10-17
Use props
Luis Hernandez
New
Venezuela

Hello Goodnight
I am connecting an osmo mobile 2 with a Huawei P8 lite with Android 5.0.1
Pressing the Connect button of the dji application does not connect
I have already connected it with other ios phones and it works without any problem
Please, I need your help to use the gimbal

Thank you
2018-11-27
Use props
fansce786427
New

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 07:21
Hi, I understand. Can you provide your serial number so that I can check the warranty of your product? Thanks for your support.

Hi. I have exactly the same problem with my iPhone 8. Impossible to establish Bluetooth connection with my Osmo Mobile 2. I have tried every step and tutorial hundred times, without other Bluetooth devices around, with and without  the mobile phone installed, everything founded in several tutorials....impossible to connect.
2018-12-24
Use props
djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-17 07:21

Hi. I have exactly the same problem with my iPhone 8. Impossible to establish Bluetooth connection with my Osmo Mobile 2. https://ovo.fyi/redtube/ https://ovo.fyi/beeg/ https://ovo.fyi/spankbang/ I have tried every step and tutorial hundred times, without other Bluetooth devices around, with and without  the mobile phone installed, everything founded in several tutorials....impossible to connect.
2019-1-27
Use props
jumping
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40141 ft
United States

I'm wondering if it's simply a Bluetooth problem. I have the same problem with the OM+   but also the charging port /syncing port doe not work. No light when you plug into it with 2 amps for sure. I can only connect my phone to the Osmo plus via wifi.
I can't even find a video on youtube that deals with the power port.
Between the Mavic and this and mobile 1 , it seems like most time is spent on the problems and not the pleasures
2019-5-30
Use props
Johnnysneds
New
Indonesia

Wow wow wow wow
2019-5-30
Use props
Betty Tango
New

Hello! Yet another customer who now is the proud owner of an expensive brick.
YES I KNOW HOW TO USE THE DAMN APP
NO I'M NOT CONNECTED TO ANY OTHER BLURTOOTH DEVICE
It just will not connect to my iphone 8
2019-9-6
Use props
Lmarcharrison
New

United States

I have same problem. I have been using the Osmos mobile, mobile, drone and pocket. Neither the mobile 2 or the pocket started not connecting. They did in the past, but not now. Something has changed. For the pocket, I purchased a WiFi devise and connect to my iPhone 11 Pro it via WiFi just fine, but not blue tooth nothing works!
2019-11-21
Use props
Lmarcharrison
New

United States

I have same problem. I have been using the Osmos mobile, mobile, drone and pocket. Neither the mobile 2 or the pocket started not connecting. They did in the past, but not now. Something has changed. For the pocket, I purchased a WiFi devise and connect to my iPhone 11 Pro it via WiFi just fine, but not blue tooth nothing works!
2019-11-21
Use props
Lmarcharrison
New

United States

I have same problem. I have been using the Osmos mobile, mobile2,  drone and DJI pocket. SUDDENLY Neither the mobile 2 or the pocket can connect vis Bluetooth.They did in the past, but not now. Something has changed. For the pocket, I purchased a WiFi devise and connect to my iPhone 11 Pro it via WiFi just fine, but not blue tooth nothing works! I think I need a firmware update, but how without Bluetooth?
2019-11-21
Use props
Lmarcharrison
New

United States

I was having the same problem with my Mobile 2 and pocket. I had a lot of movies that I did not want to lose. I had downloaded go 4 and found I could send my movies into that app. Then I deleted my original go app and installed DJI go 3. I paired it to my iPhone 11 Pro. Now it works and connects via Bluetooth. Not sure if that will help you, but it solved my problems.
2019-11-22
Use props
fans69661537
New

Canada

Ive got a DJI Osmo mobile 2 with the same issue.  I’ve followed all of the procedures with no success.  Terrible.
2020-3-24
Use props
djiuser_zz54twvQaYKU
New

United States

fans69661537 Posted at 3-24 07:41
Ive got a DJI Osmo mobile 2 with the same issue.  I’ve followed all of the procedures with no success.  Terrible.

iPhone 11, Osmo Mobile 2.  Same issue.  I've tried all the above resolutions, none work.  It had been paired about a week ago but now wouldn't connect and said it couldn't find my phone and I should turn on my BT,which was on and my headset was connected so I disconnected that to see if it was the problem.  It wasn't.  So I unpaired it.  I tried to pair it again in Settings, Bluetooth, but it wouldn't pair, though it tried because it could see it.  Then I tried to pair it via the app.  Many times it couldn't see the device, but once it did for a few minutes.  It asked me to connect, and it said connecting, but it failed. 5 times.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app.  I created a new account to start from scratch.  I've tried turning off all phones in the area.  I've tried pairing it to another iPhone 11.  Same problem.
2020-4-24
Use props
glen40
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_zz54twvQaYKU Posted at 4-24 15:15
iPhone 11, Osmo Mobile 2.  Same issue.  I've tried all the above resolutions, none work.  It had been paired about a week ago but now wouldn't connect and said it couldn't find my phone and I should turn on my BT,which was on and my headset was connected so I disconnected that to see if it was the problem.  It wasn't.  So I unpaired it.  I tried to pair it again in Settings, Bluetooth, but it wouldn't pair, though it tried because it could see it.  Then I tried to pair it via the app.  Many times it couldn't see the device, but once it did for a few minutes.  It asked me to connect, and it said connecting, but it failed. 5 times.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app.  I created a new account to start from scratch.  I've tried turning off all phones in the area.  I've tried pairing it to another iPhone 11.  Same problem.

I have the same problem connecting to iPhone 8 - worked ok previously but last couple of months has not allowed me to connect via DJI GI
I can still use the osmo with the phone and the camera works with the shutter button, the pan also works but the zoom does not and the saving to the app does not.
there is no way to upgrade the firmware as the message i get is to Turn on the BVluetooth of your phone. Go back to DJI GO to reconnect.   Well bluetoooth is on, the osmo is recognised by it but still i cannot access it.
2020-4-27
Use props
glen40
lvl.1

United Kingdom

glen40 Posted at 4-27 11:47
I have the same problem connecting to iPhone 8 - worked ok previously but last couple of months has not allowed me to connect via DJI GI
I can still use the osmo with the phone and the camera works with the shutter button, the pan also works but the zoom does not and the saving to the app does not.
there is no way to upgrade the firmware as the message i get is to Turn on the BVluetooth of your phone. Go back to DJI GO to reconnect.   Well bluetoooth is on, the osmo is recognised by it but still i cannot access it.

Are DJI simply not supporting OSMO mobile 2 now to make customers upgrade?
2020-4-27
Use props
glen40
lvl.1

United Kingdom

glen40 Posted at 4-27 11:50
Are DJI simply not supporting OSMO mobile 2 now to make customers upgrade?

Hi does anyone respond to posts here, can anyone guide me to where I may get some help to get osmo mobile 2 working with the DGI Go app again
2020-4-29
Use props
Techy
lvl.1

Australia

Guys, has anyone found a fix for this. Can I install and app on my computer to reset something? This is so frustrating. I even tried an IT Support company to help me. Please any help would be appreciated.
2020-6-7
Use props
Pharons
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38383 ft
United States

I have the similar problem. I can connect to my Bluetooth but when I try to get into the app I can’t connect to the wifi. I’ve tried everything but it won’t connect. I have IPhone 7 Plus. It worked fine when I had my IPhone 6 Plus but now it won’t work. Without getting into the app you can’t do anything.
2020-8-13
Use props
Flinty
lvl.1

Indonesia

Had the exact same issue. Its definitely, partly down to the Osmo pairing to other, previously used devices. Once you've switched off other phones/iPads etc, it will pair on my iPhone 7, in the phones native Bluetooth page in iOS, however it still didn't pair using the DJI GO app. I think its a problem with updating the app from a previous version. Instead of updating the app, I uninstalled the DJI GO app on my iPhone 7 completely. I then reinstalled the DJI GO App from the App Store, and it now works perfectly. I noticed theres another app there called DJI GO 4? Maybe people who have this problem are using that app instead of DJI GO? I dont know as I've never used it, but just stick to downloading DJI GO. My Osmo 2 is now fine.
2020-10-24
Use props
EstudioBlanchet
New

Argentina

Hi friends! Same problems! Login again with a valid account; if you are not logged, is impossible to use the app.

Best regards!
2021-2-3
Use props
fans6167766e
New
United States

I have the same issue with iPhone XS. I’m stumped.
2021-2-21
Use props
Perfo
New

Netherlands

Same here, no more bluetooth connection possible between the dji go app on my iPhone SE2 (ios14.4)  and osmo mobile 2
It worked before and the osmo mobile2 is still listed as the only one connected in bluetooth settings on iPhone, but app just isn’t finding it…
Bluetooth re-pairing did not help and reboot iphone also did not help.

I completely removed the dji Go app and its settings and then re-installed it. Then setup the app again with the necesarily permissions to the phone…and it worked again!
Possibly a permissions issue after a app update.
2021-2-27
Use props
fans291a6697
New

South Korea

Hello Dear.

I have exactly same problem of Bluetooth connection.
I used it well with Iphone7, but Iphone Xs max did not connect osmo mobile2.
Is there any solution?
Please let me know.
2021-2-28
Use props
dewiele
lvl.1
Flight distance : 324094 ft
United Kingdom

Hadn't used my OSMO for a year or so and DJI Go App was unable to connect via bluetooth to iPhone.
As mentioned by Perfo I uninstalled DJI Go app, reinstalled, got asked a whole bunch of permission questions like permission to access bluetooth.  

Now works as it did before.

Seems the app upgrade process doesn't take into account new permission restrictions introduced by Apple.
2021-3-2
Use props
djiuser_pKRPjezp71aw
Flight distance : 381 ft
Spain

dewiele Posted at 3-2 03:14
Hadn't used my OSMO for a year or so and DJI Go App was unable to connect via bluetooth to iPhone.
As mentioned by Perfo I uninstalled DJI Go app, reinstalled, got asked a whole bunch of permission questions like permission to access bluetooth.  

I was already going crazy with the bluetooth theme on my iphone 11, best regards.
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_eCG6lWq4lAc1
New
United States

I haven’t used my gimbal for a year. When I loaded the app it had to reload. The gimbal connects to bluetooth in settings  and  trigger is the same as volume up. But DJI go and Mimo don’t connect and time out. I believe the application has advanced pasted the firmware of the gimbal. How do I get the gimbal to update firmware or basically how do I get this to work other than an open-loop gimbal and snapshot trigger?
2021-3-9
Use props
markderry
New

Canada

Found the fix for this, simply uninstall the app and reinstall the app and it'll work again.
2021-3-11
Use props
fans335988f8
New

Italy

Hi, I had the same problem Yesterday and I wasn't able to solve the problem.
I was able to connect with my old iphone but not with the new one. In DJI GO app I was cliccking the "Camera" button ...always appear the "Turn on the bluetooth of your phone".
I finally resolved with this combination:
- connected Osmo Mobile 2 in the old phone and disassociated the Bluetooth.
- removed the app DJI GO in the new iphone
- Shut down the iPhone
-Start iPhone again
- reinstalled the DJI GO app

Without restarting the iPhone I always had the same problem...so the trick seam that you have to restart iPhone before reinstalling the DJI GO app.
2021-3-18
Use props
jeremybrandt
lvl.1

United States

It took me 2 times of removing the DJI Go App and reinstalling for it to finally work. In case that helps anyone.
2021-3-31
Use props
ciarlystreet
New
Flight distance : 18547 ft
Italy

With iPhone 11, DJI Osmo mobile 2 and DJI GO app:
1. Remove DJI GO app;
2. Restart iPhone 11;
3. Reinstall DJI GO;
4. Accept everything while setting up the app;
5. Enjoy!
2021-4-10
Use props
fanseaaff91c
New

Singapore

ciarlystreet Posted at 4-10 06:03
With iPhone 11, DJI Osmo mobile 2 and DJI GO app:
1. Remove DJI GO app;
2. Restart iPhone 11;

Hi, just a noob question. What happened to your old videos and photos before removing and reinstalling the DJI GO app? Did you have to back up them before removing the app?
2021-7-4
Use props
Jon Lopes
New

Brazil

FIXED IT (Osmo Mobile 2 Bluetooth doesn't connect).

Hi Guys, I have an iPhone 8+ and was facing the same issue most of you are (Bluetooth doesn't connect). I removed the app, then downloaded it again, reinstalled and approved the Bluetooth permission (it's prompted when you first start the app). So, this is the sequence:

1. Remove the app
2. Download the app again from Apple Store
3. Open in and approve whatever you want (just make sure you approve Bluetooth connection)
4. Login again (I used the same account I already had)
5. It will connect

I hope it helps and works for you too. Apparently it has to do with this Bluetooth permission that newer iOS versions require.
2021-7-21
Use props
jlummel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122556 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just picked up a refurb Osmo Mobile 2 and use it with an iPhone 7 Plus and ran into this problem as well. Doing the steps (as above) solved it for me:

1. Un-install the DJI Go app
2. Shutdown the iPhone and restart
3. Install the DJI Go app and accept all permissions
4. Profit!

So likely this is just a problem with iOS updates and new permissions.

After I got it working it occurred so me there might have been a much simpler way.

1. Open Settings on the iPhone
2. Go down to DJI GO settings
3. Turn the Bluetooth permission on (if on already, turn it off, wait a moment or 2, then turn it back on)
4. Profit

If you're running into this problem, try this before re-installing and let us know if it worked.

Thanks,

James
2021-7-26
Use props
fans562816a1
New
Germany

fans335988f8 Posted at 3-18 00:08
Hi, I had the same problem Yesterday and I wasn't able to solve the problem.
I was able to connect with my old iphone but not with the new one. In DJI GO app I was cliccking the "Camera" button ...always appear the "Turn on the bluetooth of your phone".
I finally resolved with this combination:

THIS IS IT!
I had the same problem and tried everything from forums all over. This solution  from fans3359... finally worked.
2021-11-5
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules