o(^-^)o
LEONIDAS GREECE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5270591 ft
  • >>>
Greece

​Dear Customer,

Greetings from DJI sales!​

We are sorry to inform you that X4S has been stopped from manufacture, and we suggest you to purchase X5S instead.

Best regards,
DJI
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May I know if this is the response that you received upon emailing our team? I would like to ask if you're inquiring if we will still support the X4S camera? Please let us know for further clarification.
2018-10-16
Use props
LEONIDAS GREECE
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

DEAR TONY
I SEND YESTERDAY, IN SALES DEP THE FOLLOWING:
HI , I WANT BUY THE X4S FOR MY INSPIRE,AND I CANNOT FIND THIS PRODUCT IN DJI STORE IN EUROPE LIKE GERMANY,UK,GREECE.I WANT TO INFORME OFFICIAL IF THIS PRODUCT STOP FROM RELEASE.THANKS

AND THE ANSWER:
Dear Customer,

Greetings from DJI sales!​

We are sorry to inform you that X4S has been stopped from manufacture, and we suggest you to purchase X5S instead.

Best regards,
DJI
R IS :
OK ?
I HELP YOU?
THANKS LEONIDAS
2018-10-16
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>

Leonidas, if that is really the case and you need an X4s you must look at dealers like Amazon or similar which have the X4S still in stock.
2018-10-16
Use props
LEONIDAS GREECE
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

YES,I KNOW THAT,THIS SITUATION IS REAL .I RECEIVED MAIL FROM SALES DEP OF DJI ,AND I COPY TO YOU.
THANKS FOR INFORMATION.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi LEONIDAS, it is normal for products to be updated and replaced within the sales cycle. X4S is not available in our online store at the moment, but we will continue providing after-sales service and technical support.
If you would like to purchase it, please try to find it in other platforms: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy Thank you for your attention and support.
2018-10-16
Use props
LEONIDAS GREECE
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Of course it is normal for products to be updated and replaced within the sales cycle.but the  big companies like dji, must inform us if the products has discontinued and no the persons of forums.
Like when present a new model.thanks
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LEONIDAS GREECE Posted at 2018-10-16 20:33
Of course it is normal for products to be updated and replaced within the sales cycle.but the  big companies like dji, must inform us if the products has discontinued and no the persons of forums.
Like when present a new model.thanks

I understand, sorry for the inconvenience caused, if you have any concern, you can always contact us for verification.
We do not have the news of the new model currently, please note our website, thank you.
2018-10-18
Use props
sdeardorff1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1175272 ft
United States

Why did DJI discontinue the X4S?
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules