Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unsatisfactory service
602 6 2018-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nicolaedavid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34127 ft
Romania

Hi there! I am very disapointed with the repair service from Germany! Incrdeible bad services! I have sent twice may phantom 4 Advancad in service via DJI Service representatives from Romania and the aircraft returned back with no repair.
First I have sent my drone to service asking to fix some ghimbal issues. All was ok and the repair was good but after few days I couldn't establish a good transmision signal and the display of my tablet was always dark making impossible the fly. I couldn't make any movie or shoot I couldn't fly because I had no image transmission at all.
I have sent the drone to service and tyhey replaced the RC.
I have got may drone in aproximate 2-3 weeks but nothing has been changed. The transmission wasn't fixed.
I have sent it back again to be fixed and they told me that they replaced this time the drone but when I got it few days ago I had a bad surprize. The drone is in the same condition. Too weak transsion signal. No transmission at all! Dark Screen!
I have to say that I am dizgusted by such a bad repairing service. I bought this drone from a shop in Romania in december 2017. It have past only few months ut I couldn't use the drone and they play a kind of game of passing the drone from me to servicce without doing any repair on it.
Big dislike DJI!
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Nicolaedavid, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. I tried using your email address from Forum but I cant seem to find any repair service information. Could you please provide us with your ticket or case number so we can check what happened and do our best to help?
2018-10-16
Use props
nicolaedavid
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-16 10:56
Hi Nicolaedavid, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. I tried using your email address from Forum but I cant seem to find any repair service information. Could you please provide us with your ticket or case number so we can check what happened and do our best to help?

Hello Diana!
Unfortunately I can't tell you many details. As I said before, I have sent the drone to DJI Service in Romania and they have sent it to Germany every time. When I get it back I received it from the DJI service representatives from Romania as well. So I have no registration number or so. All I can say is that my drone had the serial number from the picture attached but now it was changed. [img][/img]
2018-10-16
Use props
nicolaedavid
lvl.1
Romania

nicolaedavid Posted at 2018-10-16 11:04
Hello Diana!
Unfortunately I can't tell you many details. As I said before, I have sent the drone to DJI Service in Romania and they have sent it to Germany every time. When I get it back I received it from the DJI service representatives from Romania as well. So I have no registration number or so. All I can say is that my drone had the serial number from the picture attached but now it was changed. [view_image][/img]

More, You should know that my drone still has the certificate of warranty and I didn't pay for the repair since I had no fault on the malfunctions of drone and it is still covered by warranty.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

nicolaedavid Posted at 2018-10-16 11:04
Hello Diana!
Unfortunately I can't tell you many details. As I said before, I have sent the drone to DJI Service in Romania and they have sent it to Germany every time. When I get it back I received it from the DJI service representatives from Romania as well. So I have no registration number or so. All I can say is that my drone had the serial number from the picture attached but now it was changed. [view_image][/img]

Thanks for this serial number, I was able to check the previous repair case which I can see that this was created by the dealer. Can you please provide me your contact number and email address? I'd like to forward this issue to the proper team assigned to your designated region to help you on this issue.
2018-10-16
Use props
nicolaedavid
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-16 15:39
Thanks for this serial number, I was able to check the previous repair case which I can see that this was created by the dealer. Can you please provide me your contact number and email address? I'd like to forward this issue to the proper team assigned to your designated region to help you on this issue.

2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi nicolaedavid, thanks for the details and we have escalated your frustration to the appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently. Thank you. For the safety concern, we will delete your personal info.
2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules