Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji care refund
1331 8 2018-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Savage422
lvl.1
United States

I purchased a mavic 2 zoom and returned it after 10 days because I bought a mavic 2 pro instead. I have been told I can not transfer the dji care to my new mavic. I need to get a refund asap so I can purchase the care for my new one.
2018-10-16
Use props
Savage422
lvl.1
United States

I probably just need an email to send my request to.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

DJI Care: DJI Care can only be refunded if the product covered by your DJI Care plan has been returned, and no service has been provided under the DJI Care plan. For refund of DJI Care, you must include the valid proof-of-purchase or receipt, poof of successful return of the aircraft and the S/N of the returned aircraft and gimbal.
Failure to include items requested in this section may prevent or delay your refund or replacement. All shipping cost including, without limitation, shipping fee, insurance, brokerage, duties, freight for returned goods shall be at your own expenses. If you choose payment on delivery, we will deduct the delivery cost from your refund. Upon receiving the items, we will send you a test report. Once the return criteria are confirmed, we will refund or replace your product(s) as you request.

A refund will not be provided in following cases:
1. The product is not originally purchased from the DJI Online Store.
2. The product is returned beyond 14 calendar days of the date the product is delivered to your address;
3. Products and/or product labels, serial numbers and packaging show wear, damage, or signs of tampering or alteration.
4. Product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging.
5. Valid proof-of-purchase(s) or receipts are not provided. 6. The virtual goods, gift cards and performed services are not eligible for return and replacement.
7. The goods are clearly claimed not applicable to the refund and replacement.
8. Any other condition set forth in the After-sales Service Policies (available at http://www.dji.com/service/policy).
2018-10-16
Use props
Savage422
lvl.1
United States

Yes, I returned the drone in 10 days. I took a picture of the return receipt and I have the number of my dji care plan. Where can I send that?
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry about  the issue on transferring the DJI Care Refresh. Please be informed that YES, we can transfer the care plan from DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to DJI Mavic 2 Pro. We strongly recommend you to provide the proof of purchase, return receipt, full name, phone number, complete address and the serial numbers. Please send it to djicare@dji.com
2018-10-16
Use props
Savage422
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-16 15:01
Hi, we're sorry about  the issue on transferring the DJI Care Refresh. Please be informed that YES, we can transfer the care plan from DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to DJI Mavic 2 Pro. We strongly recommend you to provide the proof of purchase, return receipt, full name, phone number, complete address and the serial numbers. Please send it to

Well I already purchased another care plan so I'll send an email about a refund. Thank you
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Savage422 Posted at 2018-10-16 15:03
Well I already purchased another care plan so I'll send an email about a refund. Thank you

Hi Savage422, no problem, please send the valid proof-of-purchase or receipt, proof of successful return of the aircraft and the S/N of the returned aircraft and gimbal to the team, they will help you out. If you have any further concern, please keep us updated.
2018-10-16
Use props
Savage422
lvl.1

I am very impressed at the speed you all handled the refund. Although it took a few channels, the refund was issued this morning after an email was sent yesterday. Thank you guys very much. I already applied it to my dji care on the replacement drone I bought. Long live mavic2 pro. Lol
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Savage422 Posted at 2018-10-17 13:50
I am very impressed at the speed you all handled the refund. Although it took a few channels, the refund was issued this morning after an email was sent yesterday. Thank you guys very much. I already applied it to my dji care on the replacement drone I bought. Long live mavic2 pro. Lol

We're glad to hear about the news, Savage422. We'll make sure to continue the service and improve it soon for better customer experience. Thanks for your feedback. If ever you need further help, just let us know.
2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules