Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Station C2 & D2 failure
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi, is there a way to reset the DJI Battery Station?
For quite a while now both the C2 and D2 slots fail to charge the TB50 batteries (RED LED). It basically only charges 6 / 8 batteries at a time.
It used to charge all 8 at the same time. I can live with that, but it is still an issue.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for that we don't have an option to reset the battery station, however, I would like to ask if you manage to swap the battery and check if there will be changes? If yes, I'm afraid that we have to send the unit to our for further evaluation. Please see the link if you need to reach our team.

www.dji.com/support
2018-10-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-18 13:28
Hi, sorry for that we don't have an option to reset the battery station, however, I would like to ask if you manage to swap the battery and check if there will be changes? If yes, I'm afraid that we have to send the unit to our for further evaluation. Please see the link if you need to reach our team.

www.dji.com/support

Thanks DJI Tony, I think I tried all I could think of. I can probably live as it is, as it would be too much trouble to send it in for repair. It works well enough not to be an issue and the glitch is not a life changing problem.
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules