719 5 2018-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lately, I have been having problems going from storage to flight mode (pressing power button several times). After pressing the button the lights flash but arms don’t move. After several tries it will work though. Now I’m having problems turning the UAV on. After doing the normal startup the lights turn on and then a few seconds they shut off. Again, after several tries it will start but, as it starts, the right side battery lights blink off and then on again but the left battery lights stay on during the startup process. Also, the lights on the UAV blink off and then on again. It’s I little hard to explain but, has anyone else have similar problems?
Regards,
Tom

2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2018-10-16
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-16 15:12
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.

I am out of town and don’t have access to my Dropbox but I did upload to YouTube. I was unable to reproduce the not starting problem but was able to reproduce the lights on the batteries and top of the UAV.

2018-10-17
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-16 15:12
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.

I am out of town and don’t have access to my Dropbox but I did upload to YouTube. I was unable to reproduce the not starting problem but was able to reproduce the lights on the batteries and top of the UAV.

2018-10-17
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Anyone with any ideas on this?
2018-10-28
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi I have noticed this recently, really strange as it had been working fine, I have seen the storage to flight mode problem and have had to power on and off the craft.. I hope this new update come soon
2018-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules