Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Focus Motor Lite Updates???
1596 8 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin89
lvl.1

Hello DJI,

I believe there’re majorities of Sony camera users are all waiting for the updates of these Ronin S accessories, especially the Focus Motor Lite. It has been a month or so since the product announced at the BIRTV and yet we’re not getting any updates or estimated release date. And speaking of the MCC-Multi cable, I’m so disappointed that it doesn’t come with Focus pulling function (not to mention you have to spend extra USD $19 on this cable which we all should get it in the first place).

Please give us some information!
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kevin, I fully understand your concern and frustration, but we still do not have the related info at the moment, your concern has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-10-17
Use props
fans1d307e1d
lvl.1

United States

Hey DJI Mindy,

I was wondering if there have been any updates on the focus motor lite? It seems to be taking awhile, and I understand there are a lot of politics when it comes to situations like this, but I’m getting very eager and a bit impatient at this point. Anything such as an estimated price or even a possible release date would be very much appriciated. Even a rough guestimation?

Thanks for your reply ahead of time.
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans1d307e1d Posted at 11-11 01:08
Hey DJI Mindy,

I was wondering if there have been any updates on the focus motor lite? It seems to be taking awhile, and I understand there are a lot of politics when it comes to situations like this, but I’m getting very eager and a bit impatient at this point. Anything such as an estimated price or even a possible release date would be very much appriciated. Even a rough guestimation?

Hi there, I'm so sorry that we do not have the estimated price and possible release date, we will release it in our online store once it is ready, appreciate your pateince.
2018-11-12
Use props
djiuser_YCpPLMLeOdSB
lvl.1
Russia

Hello, DJI customers and admins.

I support the question above about the release dates of DJI focus motor. We all had expectations about the revolutionary DJI-quality experience with one-handed gimbal, and now what? Zhiyun releases it's product with out-of-the-box focus motors AND zoom motors for sony. That's frustrating. I've bought my DJI Ronin S and now i'm thinking about selling it, if you don't make something appropriate to the market, where Zhiyun once again claimed itself a leader. Yes, i've seen no detailed reviews yet, but OH MY GOD they had no need to write their "excuses for inconvenience" like you do, they've just RELEASED their FOLLOW GODDAMN FOCUS, with no additional cost, controlled by big professional white focus ring.

Guys, please think about that. I really hope you will surprise us with something good somewhere soon, because i don't want to look stupid in the eyes of colleagues who have just waited for Zhiyun release. Dont let them win, nobody wants to be on the looser's side, when it comes for comfort-for-the-price, because, c'mon, why should i endure worse experience for higher price? Sorry for bad English.
2018-11-15
Use props
fansc8bd08bd
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Ronin S is fuc**** useless for Sony cameras without the follow focus, and I’m willing to buy the new focus motor but you guys do not value your customers as you should, like gives a release date at least! Very unimpressed with customer support and will be doing YouTube reviews about how sh*** Dji has been to address this situation.
2018-11-30
Use props
ddrummer1193
lvl.1
United States

fansc8bd08bd Posted at 11-30 09:57
DJI Ronin S is fuc**** useless for Sony cameras without the follow focus, and I’m willing to buy the new focus motor but you guys do not value your customers as you should, like gives a release date at least! Very unimpressed with customer support and will be doing YouTube reviews about how sh*** Dji has been to address this situation.

I've had my focus motor for a few days...?

Granted, its a total piece of ..., but I did recieve it.
2018-11-30
Use props
Ronin S User
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-12 03:21
Hi there, I'm so sorry that we do not have the estimated price and possible release date, we will release it in our online store once it is ready, appreciate your pateince.

Hi DJI Mindy,

This trend is almost 2 years old and still no news on the Focus Motor Lite. I own a Ronin S and I am looking for a way to remotely control the focus. Since the DJI Focus is not compatible with the Ronin S, I am still waiting for an option here, such as the Focus Motor Lite. Is there any development on the Focus Motor Lite or is there any other option you can give me to pull focus remotely using the Ronin S.

Thank you
2020-2-18
Use props
Ronin S User
lvl.1

Canada

Hi DJI Mindy,

This trend is almost 2 years old and still no news on the Focus Motor Lite. I own a Ronin S and I am looking for a way to remotely control the focus. Since the DJI Focus is not compatible with the Ronin S, I am still waiting for an option here, such as the Focus Motor Lite. Is there any development on the Focus Motor Lite or is there any other option you can give me to pull focus remotely using the Ronin S.

Thank you
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules