516 3 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KasperGaram
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1049288 ft
Finland

Hey all!

It has been a couple of weeks since I actually finished making this video, but I never really got around to posting about it here. So, here we go!

All of it was filmed with the Ronin-S and the Canon 5D Mark IV with the 24-70mm f/2.8L II. So, it was a pretty heavy setup. We shot for around two hours and I don't think I ever even put the Ronin to the "sleep mode" or what ever it is called. I used the lens to at all of its different focal lengths ranging from 24mm to 70mm. I initially balanced the gimbal with my lens at 24mm, but I had no issues at all while zoomed in to 70mm. I had a variable ND filter on the lens, which I had to take off a couple of times during the shoot, and no issues there either with the gimbal. The Ronin-S is a beast! Love it so much and I fell like every time I use it I get more and more comfortable with it. I recently actually shot a music video on it too, but more on that once the video is finished.

Here is the video:

2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, very impressive footage! Thanks for sharing!
2018-10-17
Use props
KasperGaram
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1049288 ft
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-17 05:11
Hi there, very impressive footage! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You're welcome. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help.
2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules