Flowing niose in 4K mode
568 11 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
varsent
lvl.2
United States

Hi,

Could somebody explain me why it's making so noisy videos? I'm not talking about distortion effect on videos in D-Lod. The noise shifting over the left tree. It looks awful. Could you please let me know how to avoid this effect? I'm not an expert in post production so I'm not sure if that can be removed. I saw other videos in youtube captured by M2P and there is no such effect. I've use auto camera settings.

Thank you,

Vad

2018-10-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Get out of auto and into manual asap and keep the ISO as low as possible
2018-10-17
Use props
Fre Mo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft

In low ligth conditions some noise is normal, try to lower iso. Did you change contrast and saturation or is it default settings.
2018-10-17
Use props
varsent
lvl.2
United States

All the settings are by default
2018-10-17
Use props
Sky Carrier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

varsent Posted at 2018-10-17 10:05
All the settings are by default

True Varsent, still there are some topics on the forum that explain the best settings for night recordings.
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern all the reply is correct you just need to tweak on your setting to reach your preferred outcome for your video, you can just give a try to adjust the ISO and some camera setting on your DJI Go 4 app.
2018-10-17
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Theres noise still at 100 iso
2018-10-17
Use props
varsent
lvl.2
United States

Okay. I'll try with another settings in manual mode. Could you please fire most useful links to the forum where are described the best modes for day and night? I'm going to capture an aerials of a few national parks (this will be done while sunset, day, night etc.). I have only one chance to capture beautiful videos and post them then. Please help me.
I have another one video where is the day, but noise is there

Thank to everyone again.
2018-10-17
Use props
varsent
lvl.2
United States

Today I've captured new video with completely manual settings. There was 4K, 24 fps, D-Log, Shutter 1/50, ISO 100.

I wondering also another thing. I'm planning to shot the video where m2p will be landing near to a mountain.  Whet it will reach highest point of mountain I'll see the sun. I want to capture all this process from landing to reaching the point with sun. What settings would you suggest in such case?
2018-10-18
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-10-19
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-10-19
Use props
Crio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>

Im also finding corners to be more noisier that the rest of the frame. I think its processing chip compensating the vignetting from the lens ( for example RAW files stripped from lens profile show massive vignette ).
Didnt found any other reason for this as yet.

Cheers
2018-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules