847 4 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hampafroe76
New
Flight distance : 120056 ft
Sweden

Hi everyone!
Just got my first 2 set of goggles RE edition but I just can't get them to work toghether nor find any info how to connect them. If I connect on of them and then try the other one, I loose connection of aircraft and/or loose the other goggles, hopeless.
Do I need a OcuSync module with antennas do connext them, I'm using Mavic Pro.
Any help is very grateful!
Thx!
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please see the attached video tutorial below for a video tutorial about DJI Goggles  RE. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

2018-10-17
Use props
hampafroe76
New
Sweden

Hi Natalia!
Thank you so much but this doesn't explain how to pair 2 goggles together, as one primary and one "slave" kind of, as I understood that one can do, or?
Thanks again for any kind of help.
2018-10-18
Use props
hampafroe76
New
Sweden

Hi again Natalia,
Found the right video, but just so I understand, to link 2 set of goggles, I must have 2 sets of controllers?
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hampafroe76 Posted at 2018-10-18 09:52
Hi again Natalia,
Found the right video, but just so I understand, to link 2 set of goggles, I must have 2 sets of controllers?

Hi hampafroe76, yes, two controllers will be required if you want to connect 2 sets of Goggles, you may check the user manual to confirm: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
Multiuser Mode.png
2018-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules