Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S Calibration Screw
9393 27 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rookpsu12
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

My Ronin-S fell off a table and one of the grey springy calibration screws you use to tighten the arms bent.  I asked DJI support if I could buy a replacement and they said I'd have to send the entire unit back in for repair which is bonkers.  Anyone know if/where I can get new one?  
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi rookpsu12, sorry to hear that, the spare parts are not for sale, if you cannot get one from other website, please send in at your most convenience for further assistance, thank you.
2018-10-17
Use props
rookpsu12
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Again, asking me to send my entire unit back at cost because you can't/won't mail a screw is nearly as absurd as the amount of time it's taken you to release an accessory as banal as a mounting plate.  
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rookpsu12 Posted at 2018-10-17 22:43
Again, asking me to send my entire unit back at cost because you can't/won't mail a screw is nearly as absurd as the amount of time it's taken you to release an accessory as banal as a mounting plate.

Could you please provide us with a picture of the grey spring screw and what is your location? Where did you purchase the Ronin-S?
2018-10-17
Use props
rookpsu12
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Here you go.  I bought it here from a local shop in Hong Kong.  
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rookpsu12 Posted at 2018-10-17 23:20
[view_image]

Here you go.  I bought it here from a local shop in Hong Kong.

Thanks for the details, since you locate in HongKong, we are unable to send this spare part to you currently, as our support team recommended in the email, you can contact local dealers in below link to do a purchase or the local FlagshipStore for further assistance, thanks for your understanding.
https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/enterprise-dealers GTScreenshot_20181018_184645.png
2018-10-18
Use props
rookpsu12
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-18 02:49
Thanks for the details, since you locate in HongKong, we are unable to send this spare part to you currently, as our support team recommended in the email, you can contact local dealers in below link to do a purchase or the local FlagshipStore for further assistance, thanks for your understanding.
https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/enterprise-dealers[view_image]

And as I told them, no one replied to me.  And when I click on SERVICE on the HK flagships store website it ultimately tells me no service centers exist.  

Lol, I'm a 15min train ride from your headquarters how could that be humanly possible.   What if I came to Shenzhen, could I get a screw there?   
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rookpsu12 Posted at 2018-10-18 04:32
And as I told them, no one replied to me.  And when I click on SERVICE on the HK flagships store website it ultimately tells me no service centers exist.  

Lol, I'm a 15min train ride from your headquarters how could that be humanly possible.   What if I came to Shenzhen, could I get a screw there?

Sorry about the troubles. Could you provide us with your contact information in PM and leave a message here? We'll try our best to help you out.
2018-10-19
Use props
rookpsu12
lvl.3
  • >>>
Hong Kong

PM sent, thanks.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! I've responded you in PM, please kindly check later. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, I've sent you a message in PM, could you check and confirm? Thank you!
2018-11-5
Use props
fans01020c4e
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi Susan, I have the same problem when the arm of my gimbal hit the side of the screw. I'm located in Singapore. Is there any way I could get a replacement?
2019-1-4
Use props
jamie
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi. I'm having a similar problem. I've only used the gimbal about 5 times but already one of the screw holes is threaded. Can you please tell me how I can get this fixed? Or a new part sent out?
2019-4-4
Use props
soteroco
lvl.1

United States

I have the exact problem as Jamie, the tightening screw seems to have a stripped hole and I cannot tighten it! This causes the arm to loosly slide back and forth making the gimbal unusable. I am located in the USA, any way I can get a part or tutorial on how to fix without sending in my rig?
The little screw thing inside seems to slide around is that supposed to do that? or is that the issue?
2019-4-16
Use props
lighttrap8745
New

Canada

jamie@fomostudios.co.uk Posted at 4-4 08:00
[view_image]

Hi. I'm having a similar problem. I've only used the gimbal about 5 times but already one of the screw holes is threaded. Can you please tell me how I can get this fixed? Or a new part sent out?

Same issue here. Is there any solution?
2019-8-26
Use props
fansb55fde82
New

Same exact problem here, too!  Need to know how to get it fixed.
2019-9-6
Use props
DiogoG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48625 ft

jamie@fomostudios.co.uk Posted at 4-4 08:00
[view_image]

Hi. I'm having a similar problem. I've only used the gimbal about 5 times but already one of the screw holes is threaded. Can you please tell me how I can get this fixed? Or a new part sent out?

Same problem here Jamie, in Roll arm. I cant move fast because Ronin loses calibration and went crazy...
2019-9-16
Use props
djiuser_q7yn5hFEsR6Q
New
Australia

Hi I have the same problem. The screw hole in my gimbal is cross threaded. The screw will not tighten and as a result the roll axis is not stable. Has anyone solved this problem?
2020-1-12
Use props
JPaez
New
Paraguay

I lost the screw and I can't find a place to buy a replacement
2020-1-13
Use props
fansd3bb7f04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92172 ft
Estonia

I have the same problem. I unscrewed the plate and it seems like there is a metal spring like thread that fits in that aluminum hole in the arm. This has somehow unscrewed itself from the aluminum part and I cannot seem to be able to get it b back in. Any ideas or a method on how this works be done?
2020-5-29
Use props
ldouros
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71988 ft
United States

I also have this EXACT same issue. It seems like this is a vulnerable part of the gimbal. I don’t question whether this is a problem for anyone else... can someone tell me if DJI has a solution?  

Has anyone been able to purchase a spare part? It looks like the whole cap assembly needs replacing. I’m happy to buy one and have already disassembled and reassembled.

2020-6-25
Use props
mpater_colognehotmail.com
lvl.1

Germany

Although I am quite late to the game, I have the same problem. I barely used my Ronin S and the screw hole is not working anymore. Could someone provide me with information on how to fix this?
2020-8-2
Use props
DbXfBYMnQXTf
lvl.1

Portugal

I have the same screw issue, anyone here knows a solution?
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_CSgvG7VkGsQw
New

Ecuador

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-18 02:49
https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/enterprise-dealers[view_image][Image]

Hi! I need the exact same part! I bought 2 ronin s and both are in the same condition! Can you please send them to me to Miami?
2021-2-4
Use props
djiuser_ka76ks8E6QTQ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm in the UK and the arm's screw hole is threaded too! This is such a common issue to everyone I was quite upset to see mine had the issue too. Is there yet no fix available?
2022-5-15
Use props
MahilDeva
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Im' also in the UK and also with the same issue as everybody else here. Given how many people with this issue should there not be a cover to fix this precise issue? because this seems to be a manufacturing error...
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_MRjyR1tFvjVg
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issue. I’m looking for the tightening screw for the arm. It will not tighten down anymore.

Where do I get that?
2023-1-6
Use props
bobbybooster
lvl.1

Philippines

I have the same loose screw situation. What can i do?
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules