Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Congratulations to the winners of the DJI Care Refresh Activity!
123456Next >
137943 221 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Care Refresh Aircraft Video Verification Winners: Congratulations to the winners of the DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh + order refunds, and the Osmo Mobile 2 winners!
Here are the winners’ lists.  

DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh + Order Refund Winners
1.png
Osmo Mobile 2 Winners
2.jpeg.png

Notes:

1. DJI will notify winners by email before the 15th of November. Please check your email.

2. DJI will refund the winners through the same method that was used to pay for the order. The refunded amount is the same as the amount the user paid for DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh + on the DJI Store during the promotional period.

3. DJI will send Osmo Mobile 2 winners a 100% off Osmo Mobile 2 purchasing coupon which will expire on the 30th of November. 2018. Please go to DJI Store and use the coupon before it expires.

4. DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the product purchased. If a winner has already had their DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh + order refunded, then the winner will be disqualified. If a winner is disqualified, the prize will not be given to another participant.

5. DJI reserves the right of final decision and interpretation of this activity.

Are you still flying without DJI Care Refresh? Do you worry about crashing or water damage?
Do you want more replacements? Do you worry about your warranty expiring?
Now you can purchase DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh + even after the activation time limit. What’s even better is there is also 10% off DJI Care Refresh +!

All DJI Care Refresh/Refresh + buyers in this activity have a chance to win an Osmo Mobile 2!
DJI Care Refresh.png

DJI Care Refresh is easier than ever.
During the promotional period (October 18th to October 31st), you can purchase DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh+ after passing a simple online aircraft video verification even if your aircraft doesn’t meet the activation period requirement.
Plus, there are also lottery events, and the winners will have their DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh + refunded!
Don’t miss this activity and the chance for safer and easier flight!

Supported Aircraft
Mavic series, Spark, Phantom 4 Pro series, Phantom 4 Advanced, and Inspire 2.

Areas
DJI Care Refresh: the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.  
DJI Care Refresh +: the U.S., Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.

Activity Process

[new]EN-Process.png
How to join the promotional activities?
1. Watch the tutorial video below and record the aircraft verification video following the video’s instructions.
2. Send the video to DJI Support
Chat Now!
3. DJI Support will collect your aircraft serial number information and inform you later if you can buy DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh +.
4. Please purchase DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh + within 72 hours after passing the video verification.
5. If you have any questions, please send an email to djicare@dji.com.

Aircraft video verification tutorial:

What are DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh +?
DJI Care Refresh provides two Express replacements (only takes 1-3 days) within a year. Fly without worrying about crashes or water damage, say goodbye to repair fees and hello to peace of mind!
[en]EN-Refresh.png

DJI Care Refresh +: After DJI Care Refresh expires, DJI Care Refresh + kicks in providing one more replacement, and an extended 12-month warranty. Letting you fly without worrying about water damage, flight accidents, or malfunctions.

[en]EN-Refresh +.png

*The product’s extended warranty period is based on the purchase date of DJI Care Refresh + and the warranty of the product or components.

Notices
1. Users who have already purchased DJI Care Refresh can buy DJI Care Refresh + with 10% off during the promotional period.

2. During the promotional period, the aircraft is not subject to the 48 hours activation time limit. Users can purchase DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh + as long as they can pass the online aircraft video verification.

3. DJI will draw ten winners at random from the orders of those who passed the video verification and bought DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh +. Within 3 working days after the activity is finished, we will refund the winners the total amount they paid for DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh + during this promotional activity.

4. The promotion activities are available from October 18th to October 31st, 5:00 PM (PST). Please send the video to DJI Support before the deadline.

5. An aircraft can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh + once.

6. DJI reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.

2018-10-17
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Nice info !!!
2018-10-18
Use props
Fre Mo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft
France

Bad move, I missed the promotion, I just bougth DJI care yesterday on october 17th.
2018-10-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

My MP is too old I guess.
2018-10-18
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

EU countries included : GOOD NEW !!!
2018-10-18
Use props
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

I was unable to do the gimbal verification as described in the video. The GO4 app did not show the option for that on my Spark.

Please provided the process to satisfy that requirement  on a Spark when the option does not appear.

Thanks.
2018-10-18
Use props
Python1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77385 ft
Canada

The problem is - 6. DJI reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.  They have terrible Customer Service so why would anybody think that this would help in the first place?
2018-10-18
Use props
fans6bba5c83
New

may i ask the cost for the coverage..
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-10-18 04:27
I was unable to do the gimbal verification as described in the video. The GO4 app did not show the option for that on my Spark.

Please provided the process to satisfy that requirement  on a Spark when the option does not appear.

Chuck101, since Spark's gimbal doesn't have the option to calibrate, you can skip that part and proceed with moving the gimbal using your RC. Hope it helps!
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Python1 Posted at 2018-10-18 08:17
The problem is - 6. DJI reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.  They have terrible Customer Service so why would anybody think that this would help in the first place?

Python1, we'll make sure to provide fair result with customers who'll join the promotion as long as all the Terms were followed properly. Thanks for your support!
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans6bba5c83 Posted at 2018-10-18 08:37
may i ask the cost for the coverage..

fans6bba5c83, costs for the coverage depends which drone you have. You can check the prices here: https://store.dji.com/category/d ... store_index_banner. If you have further questions, feel free to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!
2018-10-18
Use props
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

Let me see if I understand this correctly.

If you DO NOT already have DJI Refresh you must submit a video for verification and approval. TRUE or FALSE

If you purchased DJI Refresh at the time the Spark was purchased and it has NOT expired and it still has at least 1 replacement  remaining this video verification is NOT required to purchase the DJI Refresh +. TRUE or FALSE
2018-10-18
Use props
mpeterson
New
United States

For those that don't know - iOS has a built in screen capture tool. You need to enable it by going to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls. Then touch the green "+" next to "Screen Recording". Now you can open the Control Center (swipe down from the top of the screen) and touch the Screen Recording icon to record.
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-10-18 09:32
Let me see if I understand this correctly.

If you DO NOT already have DJI Refresh you must submit a video for verification and approval. TRUE or FALSE

Chuck101, here's to answer your questions.

1. True - If you don't have DJI Care Refresh yet, you can submit video verification for approval.
2. True - If you have an active DJI Care Refresh and still has remaining 1 replacement, video verification is not required and you can get Care Refresh + with 10% discount.
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mpeterson Posted at 2018-10-18 09:59
For those that don't know - iOS has a built in screen capture tool. You need to enable it by going to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls. Then touch the green "+" next to "Screen Recording". Now you can open the Control Center (swipe down from the top of the screen) and touch the Screen Recording icon to record.

You're correct, mpeterson! Here's the other thread for the screen recording tutorial https://forum.dji.com/thread-169733-1-1.html
2018-10-18
Use props
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

OK cool, am interested and will view the video and send it in.
2018-10-18
Use props
fans2181b925
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18776 ft
  • >>>

I made video but link to send where?
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans2181b925 Posted at 2018-10-18 10:57
I made video but link to send where?

Hi fans2181b925, you can submit the video by contacting our support here ---> Contact Us
2018-10-18
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can I use my DJI select Care refresh 50% voucher for this? Seeing as I missed out on it after ordering on release day of the Mavic 2 Pro
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Schmooit Posted at 2018-10-18 11:27
Can I use my DJI select Care refresh 50% voucher for this? Seeing as I missed out on it after ordering on release day of the Mavic 2 Pro

Schmooit, if you'll purchase Care Refresh with 50% discount using your DJI Select, that Care Refresh can only be linked on the drone that you'll purchase along with the Care Refresh under the same order. You can check this link for more info how 50% Care Refresh discount works : https://www.dji.com/support/purchase#8-5

For your current Mavic 2 Pro, you can submit the verification video so you can be covered by Care Refresh. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us anytime!
2018-10-18
Use props
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

Guys, I chatted to DJI support and was instructed to upload the video to Youtube then send the link via email to         djicare@dji.com. FYI
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SgtDannySgt Posted at 2018-10-18 12:07
Guys, I chatted to DJI support and was instructed to upload the video to Youtube then send the link via email to         . FYI

Hi SgtDannySgt, yes you can do that. But it is recommended to contact our Online Team to submit the video once uploaded for faster transaction. You can contact them here ----> Contact Us Hope it helps!
2018-10-18
Use props
SeaOat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104324 ft

Hi, can this be activated on a second hand drone?  One you purchased used from another person. Assuming it all works as it should, and it didn't have refresh before?
2018-10-18
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

You guys should offer this for us in South america. We are big time dji customers, we love dji products but unfortunately its not even close from an affordable item for most of us. Im sure if we had the DJIs full support we would feel way safer to purchase one of your products.I would buy the mavic 2 if I had this refresh care available. I did not buy because I know I wont have DJI s full support
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SeaOat Posted at 2018-10-18 14:08
Hi, can this be activated on a second hand drone?  One you purchased used from another person. Assuming it all works as it should, and it didn't have refresh before?

Yes, SeaOat. As long as you pass the verification video and the requirements, you can get the Care Refresh for your drone even it's second hand.
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-10-18 14:08
You guys should offer this for us in South america. We are big time dji customers, we love dji products but unfortunately its not even close from an affordable item for most of us. Im sure if we had the DJIs full support we would feel way safer to purchase one of your products.I would buy the mavic 2 if I had this refresh care available. I did not buy because I know I wont have DJI s full support

I'm sorry to hear about that, BrilhasMuito. This improvement is clearly visible in our end. We're trying to make it possible that all customers around the world can get this service. But at the moment, it's only available with few regions. If there is an update, we'll release on our website. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-10-18
Use props
BlackforestZL
New
Flight distance : 11558 ft
Singapore

never offered this to Singapore customers, very sad
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BlackforestZL Posted at 2018-10-18 19:21
never offered this to Singapore customers, very sad

Hi BlackforestZL, we're so sorry for the inconvenience. If the DJI Care Refresh/Refresh+ is available in more countries or regions, we'll release on our website at the first time.
2018-10-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing   
2018-10-19
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Even if my Mavic Pro is 1.5 years old i can still take advantage of this offer?
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rolling56 Posted at 2018-10-19 04:38
Even if my Mavic Pro is 1.5 years old i can still take advantage of this offer?

Yes, rolling56! As long as your Mavic pass the verification and meets the requirements, you can get this offer. You can contact our support team if you need further help.
2018-10-19
Use props
Adamp2100
lvl.2
Flight distance : 521919 ft
United States

Probably a stupid question but will this work the the Phantom 4 (standard) not the advanced or pro?
2018-10-19
Use props
Ani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148 ft
India

Hi
Its my request to provide this service for Indian users.
Or guide some way to redeem the offer for Indian citizens.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Adamp2100 Posted at 2018-10-19 08:43
Probably a stupid question but will this work the the Phantom 4 (standard) not the advanced or pro?

Hi Adamp2100. Unfortunately, the promotion is only available to the drones under DJI Care Refresh. Since Phantom 4 is under DJI Care, you may need to follow the regular verification video here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload. Hope it helps! If you have further questions, feel free to contact our support and we'll be glad to assist.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ani Posted at 2018-10-19 09:42
Hi
Its my request to provide this service for Indian users.
Or guide some way to redeem the offer for Indian citizens.

Thanks for your suggestion, Ani. We won't stop improving the service and will look if the option can be available with other region/countries. We'll keep you all updated through our website. Thanks for the support!
2018-10-19
Use props
yagmur55
New

Turkey

vouv great info
2018-10-19
Use props
dreamscape
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85197 ft
South Africa

I will not waste any more money on DJI. Gimbal quality issues, RC issues, the list goes on. Garbage firmware update which causes me no end of issues. I should have researched more and see all the quality issues. I have lost all faith in  DJI, they make bricks that fly, until gravity, poor quality workmanship / design causes them to crash!!!!!
2018-10-19
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-18 11:53
Schmooit, if you'll purchase Care Refresh with 50% discount using your DJI Select, that Care Refresh can only be linked on the drone that you'll purchase along with the Care Refresh under the same order. You can check this link for more info how 50% Care Refresh discount works : https://www.dji.com/support/purchase#8-5

For your current Mavic 2 Pro, you can submit the verification video so you can be covered by Care Refresh. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us anytime!

Yes so basically then you are advertising a service that already exists! This is not a new service its been around fr a while now!

I didnt have the option of using my 50% voucher at purchase so select is a bit of a waste to me!Thanks for helping us out!
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Schmooit Posted at 2018-10-19 12:48
Yes so basically then you are advertising a service that already exists! This is not a new service its been around fr a while now!

I didnt have the option of using my 50% voucher at purchase so select is a bit of a waste to me!Thanks for helping us out!

Apologies for the inconvenience, Schmooit. As mentioned, the 50% voucher can only be used on your next purchase of drone with DJI Care Refresh after you register to DJI Select. Each promotion has it's own terms of use that is posted in our site to be visible with all customers to avoid confusions. Hope you understand.

Whilst DJI Care Refresh service has been there for a while, what we have now is a promotion for customers who missed their opportunity before getting the service.

Thanks for your support!
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dreamscape Posted at 2018-10-19 12:24
I will not waste any more money on DJI. Gimbal quality issues, RC issues, the list goes on. Garbage firmware update which causes me no end of issues. I should have researched more and see all the quality issues. I have lost all faith in  DJI, they make bricks that fly, until gravity, poor quality workmanship / design causes them to crash!!!!!

Dreamscape, if there is a customer who has an unpleasant experience with us. If it did happen, we hope to learn the details case by case thus we can first help to solve the situation, then we study from the experience and do our best to improve the service. If you have any issue with our product, please kindly provide me with more details and we'll be glad to check on that.
2018-10-19
Use props
123456Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules