Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Congratulations to the winners of the DJI Care Refresh Activity!
137430 217 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schmooit
Captain
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-19 14:04
Apologies for the inconvenience, Schmooit. As mentioned, the 50% voucher can only be used on your next purchase of drone with DJI Care Refresh after you register to DJI Select. Each promotion has it's own terms of use that is posted in our site to be visible with all customers to avoid confusions. Hope you understand.

Whilst DJI Care Refresh service has been there for a while, what we have now is a promotion for customers who missed their opportunity before getting the service.

Hi Diana

I understand that but ti wasnt made clear to people on release day that they could use their select vouchers to purchase the care refresh with 50% off otherwise ti would have been a no brainer for select members! I purchased he M2P on release day and am already a select member (I deliberately didnt register my drone as soon as I a forum post appeared saying I could use the voucher after I had already made the purchase and it was in transit I may add! I did ask if I could then retro purchase prior to registering the drone but yet again customer service did not respond, so whilst I appreciate I can make a video and give a serial number etc  to qualify for the care service (to prove the integrity of the drone) I am still not able to use the voucher that I should be able to use, Still not sure Why DJI customer service cant offer any select customers that didnt buy care refresh with their new M2P or M2Z on release day a special offer or voucher only available to them so that they can get their 50% off care refresh now as a good will gesture (we should still have to provide the video as normal now time has passed)  This would be fair or at least find on you order DB all the user that did make a purchase from release day and up to the point you originally advertised that the voucher could be used on the forum, financially you will not have lost anything as had many of us known we would have probably have bought it at the time using the discount but are unlikely to buy it now at full price.
This would make quite a few happy including myself and would show this forum and the DJI community that DJI do listen and care about their customers and the DJI ecosystem (Apple speech there sorry)
I suspect the reply will either be a generic one as you have already stated "that the voucher is only available when you buy the drone" which is fine if we had been made aware of this at the time on release day (most of us that missed out wanted to get the order in to ensure we got one delivered (as I think you will agree DJI and good stock control are 2 things that don't get used in a sentence often!)

This isn't asking for much and I would be interest if you could give me the numbers of how many select customers bought the M2P or M2Z on release day that didn't buy care refresh but could have used the voucher (How many please)

Rant Over and whilst I live DJI and products I dont expect to receive any real help on this just fob off answers which make me sad and at the same time mad that such a large company cant help out its customers when it made a simple mistake

2018-10-20
Use props
Nelsonlee
Captain
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Areas
DJI Care Refresh: the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.  
DJI Care Refresh +: the U.S., Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.

MALAYSIA ARE NOT IN THE LIST......
2018-10-20
Use props
Airport Dog
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

dreamscape Posted at 2018-10-19 12:24
I will not waste any more money on DJI. Gimbal quality issues, RC issues, the list goes on. Garbage firmware update which causes me no end of issues. I should have researched more and see all the quality issues. I have lost all faith in  DJI, they make bricks that fly, until gravity, poor quality workmanship / design causes them to crash!!!!!

Give you $50.00 for the Mavic. Just trying to help relieve your misery.
2018-10-20
Use props
SgtDannySgt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

I have purchased the Care Refresh. Now I live in Canada but will be traveling to Costa Rica for 3 months in January. Will my drone be covered? If so, what would be the procedure... any differences? Thanks
2018-10-20
Use props
Schmooit
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SgtDannySgt Posted at 2018-10-20 05:36
I have purchased the Care Refresh. Now I live in Canada but will be traveling to Costa Rica for 3 months in January. Will my drone be covered? If so, what would be the procedure... any differences? Thanks

I think care refresh is only valid for the country it was purchase in I guess based on your address so if there was an issue overseas best wait till you get back home before trying to use it!
2018-10-20
Use props
fans44570a55
New

Puerto Rico

[b][b]Did not find PUERTO RICO (U.S. Territory) in the list of areas where DJI Refresh Coverage is Available, yet  COSTCO Wholesale Stores having been offering DJI Drones to Customers for quite a while.  I Guess residents of Puerto Rico provide a Market for DJI without the privileges other customers enjoy.
2018-10-20
Use props
Friz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126030 ft
Italy

Today I received an email from dji support after I contacted them to have a djirefresh + (my dji refresh finish the 22 of october, I sent them the video and all the info but now they tell me rhat is not avaible in the EU.... in the forst page says different any help?
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Schmooit Posted at 2018-10-20 01:06
Hi Diana

I understand that but ti wasnt made clear to people on release day that they could use their select vouchers to purchase the care refresh with 50% off otherwise ti would have been a no brainer for select members! I purchased he M2P on release day and am already a select member (I deliberately didnt register my drone as soon as I a forum post appeared saying I could use the voucher after I had already made the purchase and it was in transit I may add! I did ask if I could then retro purchase prior to registering the drone but yet again customer service did not respond, so whilst I appreciate I can make a video and give a serial number etc  to qualify for the care service (to prove the integrity of the drone) I am still not able to use the voucher that I should be able to use, Still not sure Why DJI customer service cant offer any select customers that didnt buy care refresh with their new M2P or M2Z on release day a special offer or voucher only available to them so that they can get their 50% off care refresh now as a good will gesture (we should still have to provide the video as normal now time has passed)  This would be fair or at least find on you order DB all the user that did make a purchase from release day and up to the point you originally advertised that the voucher could be used on the forum, financially you will not have lost anything as had many of us known we would have probably have bought it at the time using the discount but are unlikely to buy it now at full price.

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble, Schmooit. I was able to locate your orders using your Forum account. I can confirm that you're a member of DJI Select prior to your purchase of Mavic 2 Pro. But as mentioned on my previous reply, the terms on how to get the 50% discount is posted in DJI Select FAQ section so customers won't miss anything. We're sorry if there's nothing we can do regarding this case. We want to be fair with all customers by following the said terms. Hope you understand. Thanks for your support!
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Nelsonlee Posted at 2018-10-20 03:08
Areas
DJI Care Refresh: the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.  
DJI Care Refresh +: the U.S., Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.

Hi Nelsonlee, we're so sorry for the inconvenience. If DJI Care Refresh/Refresh+ will be available in more countries or regions like Malaysia, we'll make sure everyone is notified through our website. Thanks for your support!
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SgtDannySgt Posted at 2018-10-20 05:36

SgtDannySgt, if ever you'll be in Costa Rica and needs to use the service, you can still send the unit back to US (if that's the region where you purchased the service). But you'll need to shoulder the shipping back and forth. Or you can refer on Schmooit's response to wait until you get back home to use the service. But make sure your DJI Care Refresh is still active that time to avoid any issues. Hope it helps!
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans44570a55 Posted at 2018-10-20 09:16
Did not find PUERTO RICO (U.S. Territory) in the list of areas where DJI Refresh Coverage is Available, yet  COSTCO Wholesale Stores having been offering DJI Drones to Customers for quite a while.  I Guess residents of Puerto Rico provide a Market for DJI without the privileges other customers enjoy.

Hi fans44570a55, we're so sorry for the inconvenience and confusion. If DJI Care Refresh/Refresh+ will be available in more countries or regions, we'll make sure to post it in our website. Thanks for understanding!
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Friz Posted at 2018-10-20 12:50
Today I received an email from dji support after I contacted them to have a djirefresh + (my dji refresh finish the 22 of october, I sent them the video and all the info but now they tell me rhat is not avaible in the EU.... in the forst page says different any help?

Hi Friz, apologies for the confusion. Since you're from EU region, you can only get the DJI Care Refresh service and not the DJI Care Refresh + since the manufacturer's warranty in EU region is already 2 years. You may re-check the region coverage again to confirm (see image below). Thanks for understanding and for your support!

2018-10-20
Use props
Skyris
Captain
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

My Mavic 2 is in for warrenty repair, I guess I wont be able to take advantage of this? any chance I can get care refresh once DJI send it back?
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Skyris Posted at 2018-10-20 13:34
My Mavic 2 is in for warrenty repair, I guess I wont be able to take advantage of this? any chance I can get care refresh once DJI send it back?

Hi Skyris. If your Mavic 2 was sent to our Repair Facility, you can purchase the service within 72 hours once you got the unit back. Since the unit is fresh from the repair facility, no verification video is needed to prove that the drone works fine. If ever you'll have difficulties, feel free to contact our support team. Hope you'll be back in the air soon!
2018-10-20
Use props
Skyris
Captain
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-20 15:41
Hi Skyris. If your Mavic 2 was sent to our Repair Facility, you can purchase the service within 72 hours once you got the unit back. Since the unit is fresh from the repair facility, no verification video is needed to prove that the drone works fine. If ever you'll have difficulties, feel free to contact our support team. Hope you'll be back in the air soon!

Thanks sounds good.
2018-10-20
Use props
fansf660ea3c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128576 ft
United States

Got my care refresh today! My verification was approved!! I feel much better knowing I’m covered now! Thank you DJI for doing this, when my Spark arrived we were heading out on Vacation and had no internet connection so I wasn’t able to do the care refresh at that time. So happy DJI has this promotion!!
2018-10-20
Use props
Schmooit
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-20 13:02
I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble, Schmooit. I was able to locate your orders using your Forum account. I can confirm that you're a member of DJI Select prior to your purchase of Mavic 2 Pro. But as mentioned on my previous reply, the terms on how to get the 50% discount is posted in DJI Select FAQ section so customers won't miss anything. We're sorry if there's nothing we can do regarding this case. We want to be fair with all customers by following the said terms. Hope you understand. Thanks for your support!

I appreciate what you are saying it was as expected a polite way of saying tough we are not prepared to help attitude we have all come to expect from DJI CS!

Select voucher are generally only for old stock items so this is not the first place place most people are going to look when ordering a brand new product on release day! Also if you expect everyone to check in their select vouchers section first, then why did DJI feel the need to add a post to the forum in the few days after the release of the product advertising the fact that the vouchers could be used for the new Mavic 2 Pro (maybe it was because most of the release day and other early orders were not buying care refresh perhaps?) either way its a typical unfriendly attitude from DJI customer services who are not prepared to help out when they could quite easily, fact is it is money for old rope really as its insurance more than anything else and at full price its grossly over priced when compared to the value of the items it covers and say car insurance or home insurance!

We know DJI do not need the money so offering the vouchers scheme to the few people who didn't know it could be used when ordering on release day would not exactly break the bank but would also provide a sale rather than a no sale at all, but I guess who ever runs the customer services teams is not really interested in customers or service.

Never mind all I can say is I tried to get a simple outcome for myself and others that missed out (we just didnt know) but the I'm just one customer against the might of DJI so was destined to fail!

As you stated in one of the other replies that you learn from mistakes lets hope you learn from this one and be a bit more organised on release day when it comes to telling customers about deals or offers and not 2 days behind (we still only found out because it was posted on the forum would have been nice to have some logic on the shopping carts that reminded select customers about their vouchers but hey that would be giving money away wouldn't it!)

Thanks for replying at least I got one! This is not aimed at you Diana this is for DJI management, maybe it down to a culture difference between eastern company customers services vs western customer services which we have come to expect and the way we all do business.
2018-10-21
Use props
happyysdfy
New

Pakistan

really amazing dji.
2018-10-21
Use props
SgtDannySgt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-20 13:10
SgtDannySgt, if ever you'll be in Costa Rica and needs to use the service, you can still send the unit back to US (if that's the region where you purchased the service). But you'll need to shoulder the shipping back and forth. Or you can refer on Schmooit's response to wait until you get back home to use the service. But make sure your DJI Care Refresh is still active that time to avoid any issues. Hope it helps!

OK thanks for the info Diana
2018-10-21
Use props
Squire65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97254 ft
United Kingdom

Care refresh + but not for UK ;(
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansf660ea3c Posted at 2018-10-20 20:22
Got my care refresh today! My verification was approved!! I feel much better knowing I’m covered now! Thank you DJI for doing this, when my Spark arrived we were heading out on Vacation and had no internet connection so I wasn’t able to do the care refresh at that time. So happy DJI has this promotion!!

Hi fansf6603a3c. Glad to hear that you're covered now. Hope you have safe flights! Take care always
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SgtDannySgt Posted at 2018-10-21 07:17
OK thanks for the info Diana

No problem, SgtDannySgt! If you have more questions, feel free to contact our support team.
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Squire65 Posted at 2018-10-21 08:53
Care refresh + but not for UK ;(

Hi Squire. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. DJI Care Refresh + isn't available in the UK since the manufacturer's warranty is already 2 years. Thanks for understanding and for your support!
2018-10-21
Use props
daishi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

How long does it usually take for the video to get approved? Uploaded it to Youtube and sent the link for it through the chat on Saturday...
2018-10-22
Use props
kavinW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 489295 ft
United States

Nice, got in just in time!!
2018-10-22
Use props
Rol
Captain

United States

Thanks for the info
2018-10-22
Use props
graywoulf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91033 ft
United States

I am a bit confused about all of this. First, I purchased the DJI Care Refresh policy back in March of this year when I bought my Spark. Do I have to renew it now before next March? Will I still have to submit the video in order to renew my DJI Care Refresh policy? And what is the difference between DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh?
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

daishi Posted at 2018-10-22 04:59
How long does it usually take for the video to get approved? Uploaded it to Youtube and sent the link for it through the chat on Saturday...

Hi Daishi, usually you'll hear a feedback from our team within 1-3 working days once you submitted the video. If ever you'll have difficulties, just let us know so we can check what we can help!
2018-10-22
Use props
durkinkj
New
United States

Hi Diana,
I have a Mavic that i would like to enroll but live in a no-fly zone.  Is it possible to do the video in a no-fly zone?  thanks
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

graywoulf Posted at 2018-10-22 08:02
I am a bit confused about all of this. First, I purchased the DJI Care Refresh policy back in March of this year when I bought my Spark. Do I have to renew it now before next March? Will I still have to submit the video in order to renew my DJI Care Refresh policy? And what is the difference between DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh?

Hi graywoulf. Let me clear the confusion about the service. DJI Care is for the old drone models that we have. While DJI Care Refresh is for the new ones. So if you purchased your DJI Care Refresh last March and you still have atleast 1 remaining replacement, you can get the DJI Care Refresh + with 10% discount for an additional 1 year of coverage once your regular DJI Care Refresh expires. But if you already used your 2 replacements, you need to do this video verification so you can get the DJI Care Refresh +. Hope it helps!
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

durkinkj@gmail. Posted at 2018-10-22 08:39
Hi Diana,
I have a Mavic that i would like to enroll but live in a no-fly zone.  Is it possible to do the video in a no-fly zone?  thanks

Yes, durkinkj. You can still do the verification video even you're in NFZ since you don't need to fly the drone. You just need to do some checks on the unit as mentioned in the tutorial. If you have further questions, please let us know
2018-10-22
Use props
daishi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-22 08:32
Hi Daishi, usually you'll hear a feedback from our team within 1-3 working days once you submitted the video. If ever you'll have difficulties, just let us know so we can check what we can help!

Hi Diana,
thanks! I just received the mail that I can purchase Care Refresh now .
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

daishi Posted at 2018-10-22 09:04
Hi Diana,
thanks! I just received the mail that I can purchase Care Refresh now .

Glad to hear the news, daishi. If you need further help, we're always here and we'll be glad to assist! Take care always.
2018-10-22
Use props
durkinkj
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-22 08:50
Yes, durkinkj. You can still do the verification video even you're in NFZ since you don't need to fly the drone. You just need to do some checks on the unit as mentioned in the tutorial. If you have further questions, please let us know

Thank  you!
2018-10-22
Use props
oneteddybear
New
Flight distance : 97871 ft

I would like to have it for my mavic pro.
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

oneteddybear Posted at 2018-10-22 11:20
I would like to have it for my mavic pro.

Hi oneteddybear, thanks for your interest with our promotion. You may check your eligibility on the standards provided then submit your video verification to our Online Support Team. If you need help, feel free to let us know.
2018-10-22
Use props
oneteddybear
New
Flight distance : 97871 ft

Yes ma'am I  guess that I will need help here.
2018-10-22
Use props
CanAndrew
New

Canada

I recently purchased a Mavic Pro from a friend.  Would I still be able to purchase this support?
2018-10-22
Use props
Mizamook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1121519 ft
  • >>>

Hello,

Curious about this.  I currently fly two DJI drones, Mavic 2 Pro and Inspire 2/X5s.  I've had DJI Care in the past, but, since I lost my first Mavic Pro to a very tall tree in very dangerous situation, I was unable to recover the carcass.  DJI determined that the cause of the crash/loss was due to pilot error (well no ****, really?) and declined my request for DJI Care.  Since I fly mostly in very dense, tall forests, and as well over water, any crash is likely a total loss, therefore either DJI Care and DJI Care+ does not make any sense, unless that requirement to deliver the broken body of the afflicted drone has been changed, so would you please let me know?  
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

oneteddybear Posted at 2018-10-22 11:50
Yes ma'am I  guess that I will need help here.

Please confirm how we can help, oneteddybear. Or you can contact our Online Support Team for a real-time response with your questions.
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules