Congratulations to the winners of the DJI Care Refresh Activity!
137963 217 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

CanAndrew Posted at 2018-10-22 12:03
I recently purchased a Mavic Pro from a friend.  Would I still be able to purchase this support?

Hi CanAndrew. Yes you can, as long as the drone meets the requirements of the promotion. You can confirm with your friend if the drone had DJI Care Refresh before so you can verify which service you may need to add to your drone for additional protection. If you have more questions, feel free to let us know.
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mizamook Posted at 2018-10-22 12:04
Hello,

Curious about this.  I currently fly two DJI drones, Mavic 2 Pro and Inspire 2/X5s.  I've had DJI Care in the past, but, since I lost my first Mavic Pro to a very tall tree in very dangerous situation, I was unable to recover the carcass.  DJI determined that the cause of the crash/loss was due to pilot error (well no ****, really?) and declined my request for DJI Care.  Since I fly mostly in very dense, tall forests, and as well over water, any crash is likely a total loss, therefore either DJI Care and DJI Care+ does not make any sense, unless that requirement to deliver the broken body of the afflicted drone has been changed, so would you please let me know?

Hi Mizamook. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. But I'm afraid the terms of service remains the same. To get a replacement, we may need to send in the broken drone first. You may check the terms here for more info: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5 If there'll be an update, we'll release it in our website. Thanks for your support!
2018-10-22
Use props
Chris Westland
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3484 ft

I'm not sure I get this ... my DJI Refresh has run out ... do I need the video before I purchase DJI Refresh + or can I just buy it ... it the video for a discount, or some other purpose?
2018-10-22
Use props
Chris Westland
lvl.2

Chris Westland Posted at 2018-10-22 14:31
I'm not sure I get this ... my DJI Refresh has run out ... do I need the video before I purchase DJI Refresh + or can I just buy it ... it the video for a discount, or some other purpose?

I've put about 2 hours into the video that's requested for this, with relatively poor results ... it's nearly impossible to get a video camera to focus on a phone screen.  I have a screen recorder form my S8+ called AZ Screen Recorder (the best I think on Android) but the DJI app tries to kick it off as soon as it boots up.  I've tried to upload my camera video, but the DJI servers can seem to receive a video-sized upload.  

At this point I'm happy to pay full price for the refresh (or just forget about it) given the hurdles that DJI has erected... I don't even care about their 'Lucky Draw'...

2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chris Westland Posted at 2018-10-22 14:37

I've put about 2 hours into the video that's requested for this, with relatively poor results ... it's nearly impossible to get a video camera to focus on a phone screen.  I have a screen recorder form my S8+ called AZ Screen Recorder (the best I think on Android) but the DJI app tries to kick it off as soon as it boots up.  I've tried to upload my camera video, but the DJI servers can seem to receive a video-sized upload.  

Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear if you're having a hard time on the video verification. Since your DJI Care Refresh is already expired, you may need this video verification so you can get DJI Care Refresh +.

If recording a video using a different phone and the app you're trying to use won't work, you may try to consider the app we recommend to use - ADV Screen Recorder. You can also visit this forum link for further instructions with recording your video verification: https://forum.dji.com/thread-169733-1-1.html Hope it helps. But if you're still having difficulties, please let us know and we'll be glad to help!
2018-10-22
Use props
Chris Westland
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-22 15:19
Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear if you're having a hard time on the video verification. Since your DJI Care Refresh is already expired, you may need this video verification so you can get DJI Care Refresh +.

If recording a video using a different phone and the app you're trying to use won't work, you may try to consider the app we recommend to use - ADV Screen Recorder. You can also visit this forum link for further instructions with recording your video verification: https://forum.dji.com/thread-169733-1-1.html Hope it helps. But if you're still having difficulties, please let us know and we'll be glad to help!

That's the trick ... ADV Screen Recorder works fine with the DJI App.    Thanks!
2018-10-22
Use props
Chris Westland
lvl.2
United States

Chris Westland Posted at 2018-10-22 15:35
That's the trick ... ADV Screen Recorder works fine with the DJI App.    Thanks!

... but still no luck with uploads ... I'm at 82MB with the ADV Screen recorder ... any suggestions??
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chris Westland Posted at 2018-10-22 16:06
... but still no luck with uploads ... I'm at 82MB with the ADV Screen recorder ... any suggestions??

Glad to hear that ADV Screen Recorder works, Chris! You may need to upload the video to Youtube, Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the shareable link to our Online Support Team so we can have it verified.
2018-10-22
Use props
graywoulf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91033 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-22 08:47
Hi graywoulf. Let me clear the confusion about the service. DJI Care is for the old drone models that we have. While DJI Care Refresh is for the new ones. So if you purchased your DJI Care Refresh last March and you still have atleast 1 remaining replacement, you can get the DJI Care Refresh + with 10% discount for an additional 1 year of coverage once your regular DJI Care Refresh expires. But if you already used your 2 replacements, you need to do this video verification so you can get the DJI Care Refresh +. Hope it helps!

Hi Diana,

Yes, that information does help. I have not had any issues with my Spark as of yet. I have not filed any claims at all so I at least know that I can wait until next year to add the extra coverage. Thank you for your reply.
2018-10-22
Use props
Buffalo Fly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824419 ft
Australia

How much does it cost? in Australia?
2018-10-22
Use props
Chris Westland
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-22 16:26
Glad to hear that ADV Screen Recorder works, Chris! You may need to upload the video to Youtube, Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the shareable link to our Online Support Team so we can have it verified.

Thanks, I have put this up on Google Drive ... https://drive.google.com/open?id ... toEbm_EDSBRttZD-5E4 is the sharable link ...
2018-10-22
Use props
fans090f7474
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104341 ft
Italy

I've the card... but didn't succeded to activate it within 48h can I have a second chance?
2018-10-23
Use props
fly4beer
lvl.1
Switzerland

What about Switzerland? Any possibility to buy DJI Care Refresh being a resident of Switzerland?
2018-10-23
Use props
fans892ca8b9
New
Flight distance : 61270 ft
Norway

Hi. Does Norway qualify as an EU-country?
2018-10-23
Use props
Zeitzentrale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 335049 ft

Hi there, I own two DJI drones. Switzerland doesn't seem to be among the countries that your offer covers. Any news in that respect?
2018-10-23
Use props
ZiGG
New
Norway

Hi there!
Regarding where DJI Care Refresh is valid.
Is Norway considered part of EU in this case?
I have a Mavic 2 Pro which is not used yet.
2018-10-23
Use props
fansb1d527d7
New
Flight distance : 1573547 ft
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-18 08:49
fans6bba5c83, costs for the coverage depends which drone you have. You can check the prices here: https://store.dji.com/category/dji-care-refresh-plus?from=store_index_banner. If you have further questions, feel free to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!

The Link about the Cost does not work...
2018-10-23
Use props
Paul Robertson
lvl.1

Canada

I waited a long time, cool
2018-10-23
Use props
HyperFreak
lvl.1

This new test makes it a lot easier than the old test, this was a breeze to record. I just sent my test to DJI, hopefully I’ll get the approval email so I can purchase the Care Refresh Package.
2018-10-23
Use props
Hover2Discover
New
Flight distance : 15361 ft
Netherlands

Nice offer, especially when I am already waiting since 5th of July to repair my Mavic Air Fly More Combo with Goggles. I can not even use this offer as my drone is undeniable at DJI waiting for reply on a warrantee issue....
2018-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-18 08:44
Chuck101, since Spark's gimbal doesn't have the option to calibrate, you can skip that part and proceed with moving the gimbal using your RC. Hope it helps!

Can I use my select coupon when purchasing.
2018-10-23
Use props
d.frei.dedicam
lvl.1

Switzerland

what about switzerland
2018-10-23
Use props
Coupee46
New

United States

What if my P3SE is currently in the repair facility, can i still purchase the refresh care?
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Buffalo Fly Posted at 2018-10-22 17:27
How much does it cost? in Australia?

Hi Buffalo Fly, pricing will vary depending to which model unit. I suggest to visit our website and under service you will see the available care plans. Here's the link https://store.dji.com/shop/service?from=menu_products

Kindly select the right region/country, Please see image below.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans090f7474 Posted at 2018-10-23 04:13
I've the card... but didn't succeded to activate it within 48h can I have a second chance?

Hi there, I'm sorry hear about that. You can still use the DJI Care Card with the activation code if it's still not yet expired. In order to activate the care plan, since you missed the 48 hours, you will be needing to send a video verification to djicare@dji.com and the proper team will notify you once approved.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fly4beer Posted at 2018-10-23 04:14
What about Switzerland? Any possibility to buy DJI Care Refresh being a resident of Switzerland?

Hi fly4beer, sorry to tell you but DJI Care Refresh is not yet available in Switzerland. However, you can purchase it from nearby country such as Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, France and many more. (But please be informed that if you will be needing to use the plan, I'm afraid you will shoulder the shipping/customs fee if you are about to ship the unit where the plan was purchased)

You may want to check my comment #104 to see where the care plan is available in European Country.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans892ca8b9 Posted at 2018-10-23 04:17
Hi. Does Norway qualify as an EU-country?

Hi fans892ca8b9, DJI Care Plans are not yet available in Norway, but this is the same situation if you are from Switzerland. You can purchase it from nearby European country where it is available. Please see my comment #106
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Zeitzentrale Posted at 2018-10-23 04:50
Hi there, I own two DJI drones. Switzerland doesn't seem to be among the countries that your offer covers. Any news in that respect?

Hi Zeitzentrale, sorry about this but you can check my comment #106 about DJI Care Plan in Switzerland. Thank you for understanding.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ZiGG Posted at 2018-10-23 05:26
Hi there!
Regarding where DJI Care Refresh is valid.
Is Norway considered part of EU in this case?

Hi ZiGG, DJI Care Plans are not yet available in Norway, same thing if you are from Switzerland. You can purchase it from nearby European countries  where it is available. Please see my comment #106
2018-10-23
Use props
DJJ
lvl.1
Australia

I am super annoyed and frustrated with DJI especially as this is the second time I had to type this post - the first one didn't even upload!.  I purchased my Mavic Air Flymore package a month ago in the US.  The retailer did not even mention Care Refresh - I would have bought it for sure as this is my first drone.  Once I heard about it (10 days ago) I contacted DJI and asked if I could purchase Care refresh given the error of the retailer and they no - they made no mention of this offer!  As fate would have it on my fourth flight the Air lost connection (a well documented issue) and crashed then fell into the ocean.  I contacted DJI Support and was told to contact my local Service Centre (they couldn't advise who/where it was!) to discuss this further - as if a repair agent would be interested!  As part of that support case DJI Support did not even mention this offer - I discovered it accidentally at the bottom of one of their automated emails!!  If I had a working drone (thanks connection issue!) I would have done it for sure.  I now have a $1600 hole in my pocket, no drone and zero real help from DJI.  I am happy to purchase Care Refresh (I'd pay double).  DJI, what are you going to do about this??  The easy answer is let me buy Care Refresh.  Has anyone else had issues like these.  We need to make sure DJI are able to improve how they sell, support and engineer these potentially amazing drones.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chris Westland Posted at 2018-10-22 18:39
Thanks, I have put this up on Google Drive ... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wqEMRljVZgi1XtoEbm_EDSBRttZD-5E4 is the sharable link ...

Hi Chris, sorry for the late response. The resolution of the video is very low, we're not able to review the details clearly. Can you upload it in Youtube instead? Also, once done, you may contact our Online Support Team on this link: https://s.dji.com/livechat-en for urgent help. Thanks for understanding.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJJ@zzyJ@mes Posted at 2018-10-24 02:20
I am super annoyed and frustrated with DJI especially as this is the second time I had to type this post - the first one didn't even upload!.  I purchased my Mavic Air Flymore package a month ago in the US.  The retailer did not even mention Care Refresh - I would have bought it for sure as this is my first drone.  Once I heard about it (10 days ago) I contacted DJI and asked if I could purchase Care refresh given the error of the retailer and they no - they made no mention of this offer!  As fate would have it on my fourth flight the Air lost connection (a well documented issue) and crashed then fell into the ocean.  I contacted DJI Support and was told to contact my local Service Centre (they couldn't advise who/where it was!) to discuss this further - as if a repair agent would be interested!  As part of that support case DJI Support did not even mention this offer - I discovered it accidentally at the bottom of one of their automated emails!!  If I had a working drone (thanks connection issue!) I would have done it for sure.  I now have a $1600 hole in my pocket, no drone and zero real help from DJI.  I am happy to purchase Care Refresh (I'd pay double).  DJI, what are you going to do about this??  The easy answer is let me buy Care Refresh.  Has anyone else had issues like these.  We need to make sure DJI are able to improve how they sell, support and engineer these potentially amazing drones.

Hi DJJ, I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience. I was able to locate the email you sent to our team using the info of your Forum account. I believe we asked you to send the unit to our repair facility for further assessment what caused the incident and what we can help. Our Analysis team will look into the flight to determine the cause and offer proper resolution. Once your drone finished the repair process, you can get the DJI Care Refresh to be covered for your future flights. Thanks for understanding.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansb1d527d7 Posted at 2018-10-23 06:08
The Link about the Cost does not work...

Hi fansb1d527d7. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Sorry for the late response as well. You may try to visit DJI Store instead : https://store.dji.com/ then follow the steps on the image below. Hope it helps!

2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hover2Discover Posted at 2018-10-23 09:50
Nice offer, especially when I am already waiting since 5th of July to repair my Mavic Air Fly More Combo with Goggles. I can not even use this offer as my drone is undeniable at DJI waiting for reply on a warrantee issue....

Hi Hover2Discover. I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Do you have any Case Number that we can refer to so we can further check the concern? We'd like to help.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-10-23 10:50
Can I use my select coupon when purchasing.

Hi hallmark007. Unfortunately, the coupon for DJI Care discount can't be used along with this promotion. You can only use one promotion at a time. Thanks for understanding.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi there! Unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh isn't available in Switzerland at the moment. You may refer on reply # 106 about this. Thanks for your support!
2018-10-24
Use props
TigerSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great news! I've just sent the video verification to the DJI Support. I look forward to hearing back from them.
First time to drones world. I started with Tello, and now I own a Spark
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Coupee46 Posted at 2018-10-23 11:55
What if my P3SE is currently in the repair facility, can i still purchase the refresh care?

Hi Coupee46. Yes you can! Once the repair process is done and you received the unit back, you have 72 hours to purchase the DJI Care Refresh without submitting any video verification since the unit is fresh from the repair facility. If you have any difficulties, feel free to let us know. Hope you'll be back in the air soon!
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TigerSpark Posted at 2018-10-24 12:12
Great news! I've just sent the video verification to the DJI Support. I look forward to hearing back from them.
First time to drones world. I started with Tello, and now I own a Spark

Glad to hear about that, TigerSpark! You'll hear from them within 1-3 working days after the review the submitted video. Thanks for your support!
2018-10-24
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Why is NOT AVAILABLE in Italy?
2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now