Congratulations to the winners of the DJI Care Refresh Activity!
137964 217 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Urban Mayhem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1608 ft
United Kingdom

Could the video be done at night? Its dark before and after work here in the UK.
2018-10-29
Use props
harri2805
New
Australia

Spark owner.    Where in this video does it say to start recording?  Only mentions when to stop?
2018-10-29
Use props
Kevin7549
New

Thailand

wow thanks for the info
2018-10-29
Use props
mhz
lvl.1
Australia

Can I ask what the costs are for replacing a Mavic Air in Australia under this Care refresh plan? I can see the cost of the 'policy' but nothing to show what fee I must pay if it needs to be replaced.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Xpika77 Posted at 2018-10-28 20:07
Hi, i bought a spark less than a month ago on miami ,but i travel a lot and ill be located in latin countries like colombia, peru and argentina,  my question is, because i have bought it in US, can i pay for Dji Care Refresh or Refresh+  with US as location and if i have a breakup, accident or to make a replacement, can i send the damaged drone to you in us and you can send it back the new one to a miami adress? can this work this way?

Hi Xpika77, the DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If you purchase the drone and Refresh from the US, you can send the package to our US service center to claim the DJI Care Refresh/Refresh+, and we will send it to your US address as well.
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5c58e60b Posted at 2018-10-29 06:26
Does it matter when I purchased my Mavic Pro or how old it is?

Hi there, if the unit has not been bound with DJI Care Refresh and still works well, you may refer to this post to upload the verification video and send it to djicare@dji.com, the team will take care of it.
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd2fe297f Posted at 2018-10-29 13:25
Hello! Can I buy DJI Care from EU countries if the drone is brought from Norway? In Norway DJI website say DJI Care is not available

Sir, may I know where did you purchase the drone? We sincerely suggest purchasing the product and DJI Care Refresh from the same country or region.
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJJ\@zzyJ\@mes Posted at 2018-10-29 13:30
DJI Diana, This is the third time I have been told to take the drone to DJI Repair and each time I have repeated this is not relevant. DJI states in writing that Care Refresh replaces damaged drones and mine is damaged. The issue was that your retailer did not advise Care Refresh existed and when I found out the 48 hours had expired. My drone is now dead for three weeks. My specific ask is that I be given the opportunity to purchase Care Refresh on my drone. I have provided the serial number and proof of purchase. If you co form I can buy Care Refresh I will happily send it to the Repair Centre - if you tell me where it is. I am in Sydney Australia. This is rediculous.

Hi DJJ\, we sincerely apologize for the troubles. Could you provide us with the contact information(phone number and email address) of the retailer and yours? Also, please kindly offer the aircraft SN and purchase invoice, we'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help you.
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Artem Nyzhnyk (rt) Posted at 2018-10-29 13:39
Hi, so do I need to use external camera to record the drone and app UI or will screen capture do? Does your app have integrated screen recording?

Hi Artem, for the screen recording, please refer to this tutorial post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-169733-1-1.html
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Urban Mayhem Posted at 2018-10-29 14:08
If i send this video in tomorrow, will it all go through before the offer ends?

Hi Urban, it is recommended to send the video at your earliest convenience before the deadline(10/31 17:00 PST). The designated team will review and check whether it is eligible for purchasing the DJI Care Refresh, no worries.Also, it will be better to do the video verification in the daylight, safety is always the top priority.
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

harri2805 Posted at 2018-10-29 16:35
Spark owner.    Where in this video does it say to start recording?  Only mentions when to stop?

Hi harri2805, for the screen recording, you may refer to this tutorial post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-169733-1-1.html Make sure the screen recording has been enabled, then refer to the video in this post to continue.
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mhz Posted at 2018-10-29 20:12
Can I ask what the costs are for replacing a Mavic Air in Australia under this Care refresh plan? I can see the cost of the 'policy' but nothing to show what fee I must pay if it needs to be replaced.

Hi mhz, for the fees under DJI Care Refresh in Australia, you may check here: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... t-v2&position=8
1.png
2018-10-30
Use props
WouterG
New
Flight distance : 22201 ft
Australia

HI - how do i capture the screen on Google pixel 2 phone ?
2018-10-30
Use props
devillefilm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2579 ft
United Kingdom

Urban Mayhem Posted at 2018-10-29 14:19
Could the video be done at night? Its dark before and after work here in the UK.

Hi - yep - I did it in my back garden the other week. It was daylight, but all they're looking for is the gimbal to be working correctly, and no error messages on the system effectively. Nothing on flight or picture quality etc. It's the readout on screen they need.
2018-10-30
Use props
devillefilm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2579 ft
United Kingdom

WouterG Posted at 2018-10-30 02:43
HI - how do i capture the screen on Google pixel 2 phone ?

Quite a few screen capture software apps on the google or android stores for free - so just grab whichever you fancy and record the screen. Nothing - I don't think - natively built into the phone.
2018-10-30
Use props
owens27
lvl.1
United States

I just sent my video in! Hopefully, it will pass verification since I just bought my Spark on 10/12!
2018-10-30
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Id take this offer up but Im still waiting for my DJI points to be turned into credit!
2018-10-30
Use props
Jose C. Borrero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1170768 ft
United States

I purchase my days ago and never showed the 10% discount. Why?
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

WouterG Posted at 2018-10-30 02:43
HI - how do i capture the screen on Google pixel 2 phone ?

Hi WouterG, sorry for the late response. You may try to use our recommended app, ADV Screen Recorder, to record the verification video. You may also check this link for more info about screen recording: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=169733
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

owens27 Posted at 2018-10-30 07:43
I just sent my video in! Hopefully, it will pass verification since I just bought my Spark on 10/12!

Hi owens27. Thanks for joining the promotion. Hope to hear good news from you soon!
2018-10-30
Use props
SorinMavic2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288927 ft
Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-30 01:32
Sir, may I know where did you purchase the drone? We sincerely suggest purchasing the product and DJI Care Refresh from the same country or region.

I purchase DJI Mavic 2 PRO from djioslo.no but they told me that in Norway is not available DJI Care I really wish to buy it, even from another country
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jose C. Borrero Posted at 2018-10-30 10:55
I purchase my days ago and never showed the 10% discount. Why?

Hi Jose. I managed to get your order details using the email address of your Forum account. I can see that you purchased DJI Care Refresh. The 10% discount is only applicable for DJI Care Refresh + only. Thanks for understanding.
2018-10-30
Use props
trimereit
New
Flight distance : 1936 ft
Denmark

Can I purchase DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh + for using Sparc in Norway?
2018-10-30
Use props
maorimobster
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Took a while talking to a bot to help with doing this. Maybe have an actual human support person to answer questions would be more helpful and less time consuming.
2018-10-31
Use props
trimereit
New
Flight distance : 1936 ft
Denmark

SorinMavic2 Posted at 2018-10-30 15:20
I purchase DJI Mavic 2 PRO from djioslo.no but they told me that in Norway is not available DJI Care  I really wish to buy it, even from another country

I totally agree!
2018-10-31
Use props
durkinkj
New
United States

i submitted my video, but have not received an email to purchase.  I chatted with help and they said the video has been accepted and that the aircraft can be covered but I still have not received an email.
Can you help
2018-10-31
Use props
DJJ\
lvl.1
Australia

Hi @DJI Susan and @DJI Diana, This is my fourth post with the same request and still no progress.  Susan asked me to DM her with some additional details which I have done with no reply.  The offer expires today and after five days I have received no clearer answer from DJI.  This service is terrible and I would warn anyone proposing to buy DJI to ensure you skill up to not require support or hope that your drone does not have issues.

Will someone at DJI please answer my request so I can get my replacement drone!
2018-10-31
Use props
MBrown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 619790 ft
United States

Pass my video test and purchased Care Refresh.  Thank you.   I missed the chance when I bought my MP  over a year ago.  Feeling better now.  
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SorinMavic2 Posted at 2018-10-30 15:20
I purchase DJI Mavic 2 PRO from djioslo.no but they told me that in Norway is not available DJI Care  I really wish to buy it, even from another country

We really appreciate your interest with the program. If you purchase your Mavic within EU region, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh to any nearby countries. You may refer on reply # 106 for more info. Thanks for your support!
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

trimereit Posted at 2018-10-30 18:22
Can I purchase DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh + for using Sparc in Norway?

Hi trimereit. Thanks for your interest with the promo. Unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh is not available in Norway at the moment. But you can consider reply # 106 if it may help.

In the other hand, DJI Care Refresh + won't be an option with EU countries since the regular manufacturer's warranty is already 2 years. If you need further help, just let us know.
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

durkinkj@gmail. Posted at 2018-10-31 04:08
i submitted my video, but have not received an email to purchase.  I chatted with help and they said the video has been accepted and that the aircraft can be covered but I still have not received an email.
Can you help

Hi durkinkj. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Can you DM me your Serial Number and your email address? I tried to check the Serial Number associated to the email address of your Forum account and was able to get a Spark aircraft that has an active DJI Care Refresh + until 2019/07/05. Please let me know if this is not the correct drone you're trying to get covered.
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

MBrown Posted at 2018-10-31 06:12
Pass my video test and purchased Care Refresh.  Thank you.   I missed the chance when I bought my MP  over a year ago.  Feeling better now.

Glad to hear about the good news, MBrown. Hope you have safe flights!
2018-10-31
Use props
djiuser_d73prKNcMgyO
New

United States

Hey DJI, sent my video via email on October 30th. I have not heard anything about being approved so I can purchase the DJI care. Please let me know. Thank you!
2018-10-31
Use props
DualTachyon
New

United Kingdom

I'm in the boat as others. I uploaded the video and the chat agent confirmed the video was good (not confirmation of the Mavic). I have not received any email whether I passed or not.
2018-10-31
Use props
Urban Mayhem
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, I’ve sent my verification video link in chat,  but haven’t heard if it’s accepted and am concerned I may miss this opportunity to gain Care Refresh with this offer.
2018-10-31
Use props
White Ox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98281 ft

United States

I submitted my video link via chat as well - I print-screened the submitted details along with the date and time on my pc - so I have a record they were submitted prior to the deadline - I'm OCD like that.

The representative told me it could take up to 3 days to process.

Diana, am I correct in thinking that I do NOT have to purchase the Care Refresh/Refresh + PRIOR to the promotion's end today at 17:00 PST today?  And am I also correct in thinking that I will be able to still purchase it WITH the 10% discount within 72 hours of receiving the e-mail from DJI saying my AC passed the test?

Thanks!
2018-10-31
Use props
Urban Mayhem
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just got hold of support, they have confirmed my video passed which is great. I used my iPad and recorded the conversation too as I was worried about deadlines.
So just waiting for the email.
. Good questions raised White Ox!
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_d73prKNcMgyO Posted at 2018-10-31 09:40
Hey DJI, sent my video via email on October 30th. I have not heard anything about being approved so I can purchase the DJI care. Please let me know. Thank you!

Hi there. Thanks for your interest with our promotion. Since there's a large volume of contact due to the promotion, our DJI Care team will give you an update within 1-3 working days from the day you submitted the video. As long as you're able to send the video before the promo ends, you have nothing to worry. We appreciate your cooperation and patience!
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DualTachyon Posted at 2018-10-31 10:40
I'm in the boat as others. I uploaded the video and the chat agent confirmed the video was good (not confirmation of the Mavic). I have not received any email whether I passed or not.

Hi DualTachyon. Thanks for your interest with our promotion. Since there's a large volume of contact due to the promotion, our DJI Care team will give you an update within 1-3 working days from the day you submitted the video. As long as you're able to send the video before the promo ends, you have nothing to worry. We appreciate your cooperation and patience!
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

White Ox Posted at 2018-10-31 12:18
I submitted my video link via chat as well - I print-screened the submitted details along with the date and time on my pc - so I have a record they were submitted prior to the deadline - I'm OCD like that.

The representative told me it could take up to 3 days to process.

That's correct, White Ox. As long as we're able to receive your video verification before the promo ends, you shouldn't have any problems getting the service and the offered discount. If ever you encounter any difficulties, feel free to let us know.
2018-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules