Congratulations to the winners of the DJI Care Refresh Activity!
137997 217 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Urban Mayhem Posted at 2018-10-31 12:28
Just got hold of support, they have confirmed my video passed which is great. I used my iPad and recorded the conversation too as I was worried about deadlines.
So just waiting for the email.
. Good questions raised White Ox!

Glad to hear about the news, Urban Mayhem. Due to large volume of requests, we have a 1-3 working days time frame for the feedback from the day you submitted the video. If ever you encounter any difficulties, feel free to let us know.
2018-10-31
Use props
Amikase
lvl.2
Canada

The promotion price for the spark was supposed to be $39 not $59???
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Amikase Posted at 2018-10-31 17:25
The promotion price for the spark was supposed to be $39 not $59???

Hi Amikase. The 10% discount is only applicable for DJI Care Refresh +. Spark's DJI Care Refresh + is $39. Please see image below:
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJJ\@zzyJ\@mes Posted at 2018-10-31 05:20
Hi @DJI Susan and @DJI Diana, This is my fourth post with the same request and still no progress.  Susan asked me to DM her with some additional details which I have done with no reply.  The offer expires today and after five days I have received no clearer answer from DJI.  This service is terrible and I would warn anyone proposing to buy DJI to ensure you skill up to not require support or hope that your drone does not have issues.

Will someone at DJI please answer my request so I can get my replacement drone!

Sorry for the late response due to the personal leave. I have received your messages in PM and sorry to tell you that you are not eligible to purchase DJI Care Refresh in Australia as the drone was purchased from a US dealer and it is US version. The DJI Care Refresh and corresponding DJI Care Refresh must be purchased from the same country or region. More details, you may visit this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air?from=search-result-v2&position=4 Hope for your understanding.
1.png
2018-10-31
Use props
Urban Mayhem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1608 ft
United Kingdom

Got mine now.
Thank you DJI team for your help.
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Urban Mayhem Posted at 11-1 01:01
Got mine now.
Thank you DJI team for your help.

Glad to hear it. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-11-1
Use props
DJJ\
lvl.1
Australia

Hello DJI Susan, It seems you have misunderstood the entire request here.  Let me restate again and hopefully this time it will make sense.

1. I purchased the DJI Mavic Air in the US and would have purchased Care Refresh in the US if the Retailer (or DJI) had of made me aware of its existence.  I spend a lot of time in the US so no issue.
2. By the time I became aware of Care Refresh the 48 hours had passed so I was no longer eligible
3. In between that time and you commencing this offer the drone crashed into the side of a boat and sunk into the water.  I recovered it and it is dead.
4. I reported all of the above to DJI Support who advised I needed to send the drone to the repair centre.  I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD WHICH CENTRE OR USING WHAT REFERENCE NUMBER. I will send it wherever.
5. This circular discussion, now two weeks later, has resulted in the offer closing and I am back to square one.

My ask is simple:  Recognise that your process has not worked and allow me to purchase Care Refresh in the US, providing me the ability to have my drone replaced.  I should not be financially impacted by your process failure.  Please advise.
2018-11-1
Use props
kballenegger
New
United States

Is there a possibility of taking advantage of this promotion past the deadline? I wasn't near my drone for a while and wasn't able to complete the verification video in time for a brand new perfect condition Air I want to add care refresh to.

Why does DJI make it so hard and annoying to buy its products?

2018-11-1
Use props
Ginosergio63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5653 ft
Italy

Hi
Yes I know I am late for the promotion but I may buy DJI Care Refresh at full price... Just I wish to know if it covers a flyaway.
Another question because I am really new to DJI:  When I fly with DJI GO 4, it always record a log of my flight ? (using a DJI Spark with controller)
How do I save - dowvload - view the flight logs ?
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJJ\@zzyJ\@mes Posted at 11-1 05:57
Hello DJI Susan, It seems you have misunderstood the entire request here.  Let me restate again and hopefully this time it will make sense.

1. I purchased the DJI Mavic Air in the US and would have purchased Care Refresh in the US if the Retailer (or DJI) had of made me aware of its existence.  I spend a lot of time in the US so no issue.

Thanks for the clarification. If the unit was purchased from the US, we're sorry that you have to send the unit to our US service center for warranty claim due to the non-global warranty. It is the same for the DJI Care Refresh. If you are still interested in the DJI Care Refresh of the US version, we sincerely suggest you send the unit to the US service center for repair, you will be eligible to purchase after repair. Also, one point needs to be clarified, the DJI Care Refresh only covers the shipping cost within certain areas, I'm afraid that you may have to send the unit in at your own cost from Australia to US. So sorry about this.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kballenegger Posted at 11-1 08:54
Is there a possibility of taking advantage of this promotion past the deadline? I wasn't near my drone for a while and wasn't able to complete the verification video in time for a brand new perfect condition Air I want to add care refresh to.

Why does DJI make it so hard and annoying to buy its products?

Hi kballenegger, we're sorry about this. If you are still interested in the DJI Care Refresh, you may upload the video verification and send it to djicare@dji.com, the designated team will take care of it. BTW, as the promotion has ended, I'm afraid that you may not have the chance to win the prize and get the 10% discount of DJI Care Refresh+, please kindly note and understand.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ginosergio63 Posted at 11-1 09:37
Hi
Yes I know I am late for the promotion but I may buy DJI Care Refresh at full price... Just I wish to know if it covers a flyaway.
Another question because I am really new to DJI:  When I fly with DJI GO 4, it always record a log of my flight ? (using a DJI Spark with controller)

Hey Ginosergio63, I'm sorry that DJI Care Refresh does not cover flyaway. In case the flyaway happened, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution if the unit is under warranty period. For the flight records, you may check it from here: Launching DJI GO 4>Flight Records(right upper corner)>Flight List>slide up to view the corresponding flight records. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJJ\
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-2 01:25
Thanks for the clarification. If the unit was purchased from the US, we're sorry that you have to send the unit to our US service center for warranty claim due to the non-global warranty. It is the same for the DJI Care Refresh. If you are still interested in the DJI Care Refresh of the US version, we sincerely suggest you send the unit to the US service center for repair, you will be eligible to purchase after repair. Also, one point needs to be clarified, the DJI Care Refresh only covers the shipping cost within certain areas, I'm afraid that you may have to send the unit in at your own cost from Australia to US. So sorry about this.

Thank you.  Where are the US repair locations?
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJJ\@zzyJ\@mes Posted at 11-4 07:58
Thank you.  Where are the US repair locations?

Here is our US service center: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers Once the case started, the designated team will guide you the further steps.
1.png
2018-11-4
Use props
mike_ede
New
Flight distance : 2113 ft

United Kingdom

Whilst this promotion has finished is it possible to submit a video as demonstrated above and still pay the full price for care refresh (UK)? I only ask as this method seems significantly easier to do!

Many thanks,

Mike
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mike_ede Posted at 11-5 12:56
Whilst this promotion has finished is it possible to submit a video as demonstrated above and still pay the full price for care refresh (UK)? I only ask as this method seems significantly easier to do!

Many thanks,

Hi Mike, as the promotion has ended, I'm afraid that the video demonstrated above will not work anymore. For video verification, you may refer to this link and upload from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload thank you!
2018-11-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats to the winners
2018-11-7
Use props
fansf0b69191
lvl.1
Kuwait

I purchased a Mavic Pro 2 from Amazon with a DJI Care Refresh and did not activate the refresh within 48 hours. Can I get a refund for the Refresh since I can't activate it? Also the video for the checks is not working.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules