Ronin S App - Huawei P9 lite
1324 10 2018-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bYRevvd1R1o5
lvl.1

For the life of me I can't get the app to connect to my Ronin S. I've made sure to have the latest update, turned on GPD and granted all permissions.

Can you all fix this problem?
And if not, what's the list of compatible Android devices?
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on connecting Ronin-S APP.
Firstly, please make sure you installed the correct APP, is it DJI Ronin?
Please make sure you have turned on the Bluetooth and location in your phone.
Please try to re-install the DJI Ronin.
Please check the compatible list here: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads and try another mobile device and let us know if the issue persists, thank you.
2018-10-18
Use props
djiuser_bYRevvd1R1o5
lvl.1

I definitely downloaded the right app and followed instructions. The attached image shows what pops up when it tries to connect.

Thanks anyway.
IMG_20181018_083242.png
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_bYRevvd1R1o5 Posted at 2018-10-18 04:39
I definitely downloaded the right app and followed instructions. The attached image shows what pops up when it tries to connect.

Thanks anyway.

Hey there, please try to restart the Gimbal or refresh the firmware successfully to check. If still no luck, please kindly provide us with the mobile OS, App version, and the firmware of the Ronin S, we'll forward to our engineers to check the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-10-19
Use props
Dreisman
lvl.1

Trinidad and Tobago

I refreshed everything and it still isn't working

Ronin S firmware -1.5.0.40
Android Details - Huawei P9 lite - VNS-L23
Mobile OS - Android 6.0 - Marshmallow
Ronin App Version - 1.1.4

Thank You.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dreisman Posted at 2018-10-19 06:13

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to our engineers to check. We'll keep you updated on the latest progress.

BTW, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thank you!
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dreisman Posted at 10-19 06:13

Hi Dreismam, sorry for keeping you waiting. Just to verify, the latest firmware of Ronin S has been released, is there any chance update to the latest firmware to verify? Please keep us updated, thank you!
2018-11-21
Use props
Migue_Sideral
New

Colombia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-21 20:32
Hi Dreismam, sorry for keeping you waiting. Just to verify, the latest firmware of Ronin S has been released, is there any chance update to the latest firmware to verify? Please keep us updated, thank you!

Hi!! im having the same problem with the mate 10 lite. The connection Fall down between the ronin and the phone.

Ronin S firmware - The last one.
Android details -  Huawei Mate 10 lite - BLL-L23
Android version. 6.0 EMUI 4.1
Ronin App version -  The last one.

Its theres any chance to conect both?
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Migue_Sideral Posted at 1-26 14:18
Hi!! im having the same problem with the mate 10 lite. The connection Fall down between the ronin and the phone.

Ronin S firmware - The last one.

Hi Migue, just to verify, the issue only appears when connected Huawei Mate 10 Lite, but works when connected another recommended mobile device, right? For the firmware, do you refer to v1.7.0.60? If yes, please kindly upload a short video of your operation, we'll double check, thank you!
2019-1-28
Use props
bilallovers
lvl.1
Morocco

Even I have a problem with Ronin s. The FORCE MOBILE feature does not work with a phone Huawei Mate 10 Lite,
2021-1-1
Use props
bilallovers
lvl.1
Morocco

Even I have a problem with Ronin s. The FORCE MOBILE feature does not work with a phone Huawei Mate 10 Lite,
2021-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules