5477 6 2018-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Captain
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

This Mavic 2 Pro Basic Camera Settings for Beginners will take you through the camera menu and explain the camera settings one by one to give you a good starting point for recording video

2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Henrik, thanks for sharing. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-18
Use props
Fre Mo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 803868 ft
France

Thank you, usefull advices, I love your channel.
2018-10-18
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Well done

One remark if I may... as you're posting a guideline for 'beginners' perhaps you should enphasize that Dlog is for advanced users with post editing skills. There's absolute no reason for any normal drone operator to shoot in flat profiles if he doesn't have the skills / software to properly fix distortion and bring back the rigth anounts of color, saturation, sharpness and contrast in post ;)
2018-10-18
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Captain
  • >>>
Denmark

Fre Mo Posted at 2018-10-18 04:05
Thank you, usefull advices, I love your channel.

Thank you for your kind feedback
2018-10-18
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Captain
  • >>>
Denmark

El Diablo Posted at 2018-10-18 04:22
Well done  

One remark if I may... as you're posting a guideline for 'beginners' perhaps you should enphasize that Dlog is for advanced users with post editing skills. There's absolute no reason for any normal drone operator to shoot in flat profiles if he doesn't have the skills / software to properly fix distortion and bring back the rigth anounts of color, saturation, sharpness and contrast in post ;)

You are right and agree
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced