Returned Parcel to DJI Netherlands - Parcel Lost!
782 5 2018-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
traker99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1946 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

i bought a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro from the DJI Online Store (EU). I returned the parcel on my own as i did not received a Shippinglabel from DJI! So i send the Parcel back to foreign Country (Netherlands) on my own!

But the parcel never arrived DJI Netherlands. Its gone lost in Transit at the beginning of september!  I already wrote several Emails to my local DJI representativ with no Answer and i send a email to legal@dji.com. Nothing happens, i still do not have my Money back and it dont know what to do as the local DJI Support says they cant do anything!

Please advice what to do! The local Law of our Country says the Seller (DJI Store) is responsible for the insurance so that i get my Money back!

thank you

2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi traker99. I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience. Do you have any case/ticket number that we can refer to? We'd like to check on this further so we can see what we can help.
2018-10-18
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Who did you use for shipping ?
Presumably you have a tracking number and insurance ?
You need to file a claim with the shipping company you used if the package never arrived at its destination.
DJI will not be able to help you.
Good luck...
2018-10-18
Use props
traker99
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

Harbourside Posted at 2018-10-18 13:50
Who did you use for shipping ?
Presumably you have a tracking number and insurance ?
You need to file a claim with the shipping company you used if the package never arrived at its destination.

Good Morning Harbourside,

yes i do have a tracking number from DHL but unfortunaly the insurance is only as high as 500€ as its a international parcel. I already contacted DHL for a investigation request but no response yet. Anyway its only 500€. The value was more than that.

And thats the point! Why did DJI did not proviad qualified return service for such valueable parcels? Like they do for DJI Care Refresh returns? Thats ridiculous! Now i the customer need to spend days of work and investigation! EVERY Dealer i bought something till now, does a way better job then DJI here. Im realy frustrated!

Do you know which Law is applied for buying in the onlineshop? Contractor is DJI Netherlands but i ordered in Germany! The german law says the contractor is resposible in such a case, not the customer.
2018-10-18
Use props
traker99
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-18 11:05
Hi traker99. I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience. Do you have any case/ticket number that we can refer to? We'd like to check on this further so we can see what we can help.

i wrote you a private message. Thank you
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

traker99 Posted at 2018-10-18 23:17
i wrote you a private message. Thank you

Hi traker99, thanks for your messages. Upon checking the info you offered, the package is still under transmit status, I'm afraid that we cannot arrange the refund for you as the package has not been received. Please kindly contact the shipping company and file a claim to check the exact status, thanks! We appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules