474 4 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavic2zoom-ch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5547667 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I know we can livestream to Facebook and YouTube from DJI GO 4. I'd like to watch as others fly and was wondering if anyone had any good tips to find public livestreams?

Searching Youtube for 'Drone' and filtering for livestreams is probably a way, but didn't throw anything up. I was wondering if there was a site which captured these, or other way of finding them.

Thanks
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Kindly take time to watch the DJI Official Tutorial Video on how to Facebook Live. Should you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-19
Use props
mavic2zoom-ch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5547667 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I know how to livestream, thanks!
I was just looking for help from the community as to find others as I'd like to watch.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mavic2zoom-ch Posted at 2018-10-19 05:47
Hi,

I know how to livestream, thanks!

Hi mavic2zoom, no worries. Thank you.
2018-10-19
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

That would be something cool for DJI to incorporate. It could be: The DJI live-stream channel. While people stream to their social media, the feed would also stream to one convenient site for drone enthusiasts. That would be bad for me though. The whole reason I got a drone was because I'm getting too old and lazy to do fun things, so now I just film others doing fun things. Next step would be getting too lazy to fly the drone, and just watching others fly.. lol
2018-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules