Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5 issues with auto pilot app
590 3 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cord51
lvl.1

United States

Hi All ,
Im having a wierd issue with my IP1Pro and x5 ,while using Auto pilot app when ever i disenge any flight my camera resets to point off to the side and i have to close out AP and open dji go to set it forward again so i can fly all while in air anyone else experience this and if so what is the fix
2018-10-19
Use props
fansd024f813
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2104931 ft
Australia

Had a similar issue some time back, the camera always reorientated to point West which maybe coincidentally was the direction in was pointing in when I started the app up. Issue remained for 4 batteries worth but hasn’t occurred again. No idea why.
2018-10-22
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

In general X5 gimbal doesn't behave well in either Litchi or Autopilot environment. Litchi team stated that this is due to some FW bug. There's a setting for Inspire's gimbal somewhere within Autopilot's general settings, try to experiment with this.
2018-10-26
Use props
cord51
lvl.1

United States

I think I figured out that it was in fact a setting in auto pilot that resets the gimbal on disengage I changed it to point to flight direction when disengage and it stopped it pointing off to the side .
thanks for the input.
2018-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules